Tesla failed again

Tesla reported an adjusted profit of $1.86 a share, smashing Wall Street estimates of a 45-cent loss. Revenue of $6.3 billion was slightly below estimates of $6.33 billion.

Company officials attributed the swing to profitability in Tesla earnings to a reduction in costs. In a letter to shareholders, the company said operating expenses are at their lowest level since the company started producing its lower-end Model 3 for mass sales in 2017.

"As a result, we returned to GAAP profitability in Q3 while generating positive free cash flow," the letter said. "This was possible by removing substantial cost from our business.

"In Q3, we were able to deliver nearly as many Model 3 vehicles as we were able to produce," Tesla said in its letter. The company also said it was "highly confident" it could meet its goal of delivering 360,000 vehicles this year.

"Tesla delivered a potentially game-changing third quarter with surprise profitability and strong cash flow signaling what could be a new era for Musk going forward," Wedbush analyst Daniel Ives wrote in a note to clients.

Tesla Stock Fundamental Analysis
A fundamental and technical analysis of Tesla stock is a key component of determining whether it's worth buying.

The IBD Stock Checkup Tool shows that Tesla has an IBD Composite Rating of 79 out of a best-possible 99. The rating means Tesla stock currently outperforms 79% of all stocks in terms of the most important fundamental and technical stock-picking criteria.https://www.investors.com/news/technology/tesla-stock-is-it-a-buy-now/

Ouch!! That picture hurt my eyes...

tesla-cybertruck-reveal-1.jpg
200,000 people want that fking thing? All subsidies are over for him, I wonder how many actually buy it now. too fking funny.

Tesla reported an adjusted profit of $1.86 a share, smashing Wall Street estimates of a 45-cent loss. Revenue of $6.3 billion was slightly below estimates of $6.33 billion.

Company officials attributed the swing to profitability in Tesla earnings to a reduction in costs. In a letter to shareholders, the company said operating expenses are at their lowest level since the company started producing its lower-end Model 3 for mass sales in 2017.

"As a result, we returned to GAAP profitability in Q3 while generating positive free cash flow," the letter said. "This was possible by removing substantial cost from our business.

"In Q3, we were able to deliver nearly as many Model 3 vehicles as we were able to produce," Tesla said in its letter. The company also said it was "highly confident" it could meet its goal of delivering 360,000 vehicles this year.

"Tesla delivered a potentially game-changing third quarter with surprise profitability and strong cash flow signaling what could be a new era for Musk going forward," Wedbush analyst Daniel Ives wrote in a note to clients.

Tesla Stock Fundamental Analysis
A fundamental and technical analysis of Tesla stock is a key component of determining whether it's worth buying.

The IBD Stock Checkup Tool shows that Tesla has an IBD Composite Rating of 79 out of a best-possible 99. The rating means Tesla stock currently outperforms 79% of all stocks in terms of the most important fundamental and technical stock-picking criteria.https://www.investors.com/news/technology/tesla-stock-is-it-a-buy-now/

Lol.....a bunch of what is known as gobblygook.

Just look at the sales of Tesla automobiles compared to conventional cars. You wanna laugh?

I mean c'mon now.....in 2018, Ford sold more than 5x as many F150 trucks compared to ALL EV's combined!!

EV's are a joke.....still....with no end in sight.:2up:

200,000 people want that fking thing? All subsidies are over for him, I wonder how many actually buy it now. too fking funny.

JC.....you'll end up driving for an hour and see one or two of those st00pid looking trucks. Who will buy them? The social oddballs who have struggled to matter all of their lives.:coffee:

JC.....you'll end up driving for an hour and see one or two of those st00pid looking trucks. Who will buy them? The social oddballs who have struggled to matter all of their lives.:coffee:
Merry Christmas Eve my friend. Hope all is well

Forum List

Back