Tesla EV uses 7,000 laptop Batteries

Disposable lithium batteries? Do tell the science that differentiates between disposable and non-disposable, lithium batteries.

It's not science. It's economics.

See this? Disposable.

battery-sizes-ultimate-aa.png

Now, if you can't understand how economies of scale make it worth recycling a car battery but not a little disposable battery ... then you're a typical denier.

It is something to think about, to save us from oil, we must use all the Lithium, in one generation. Without even thinking, that in the future there may be a better use for the Element, LI, Lithium.

First, lithium isn't consumed by car batteries.

Second, If the battery is no longer useful, the lithium in it get recycled. Nobody just tosses an expensive electric car battery into a landful.

Hence, electric cars are not causing any loss of lithium. Other sources do use up lithium, like drugs or disposable lithium batteries.
Mamoot, you posted that disposable batteries consume Lithium and rechargeable Lithium batteries do not consume Lithium.

Mamoot, you make repeated claims that you know Science, you speak from the Scientific perspective, yes?

So what is the Scientific difference, that you know between disposable and non-disposable Lithium Batteries.

I thought Mamoot being full of Science would love to explain the Science.

Here is your chance to prove yourself above what you claim others are. So go ahead. Lets talk about the science, not Google Images.

Mamoot, you posted that disposable batteries consume Lithium and rechargeable Lithium batteries do not consume Lithium.

No, I didn't post such a thing. Try reading it again. No batteries consume lithium. Some batteries containing lithium are tossed in the trash, and some aren't.

Mamoot, you make repeated claims that you know Science, you speak from the Scientific perspective, yes?

Yes, as you've obviously noticed, I am a voice here for science and reason, which is why the anti-reason faction here reacts with such instinctive hatred and jealousy towards my dispassionate rationality. They could try to raise themselves up to my level, but instead they seek to drag me down to theirs.

So what is the Scientific difference, that you know between disposable and non-disposable Lithium Batteries.

The first is little. The second is big.

If that science is too complicated for you, you're out of luck, as I can't dumb it down any further.

Here is your chance to prove yourself above what you claim others are. So go ahead. Lets talk about the science, not Google Images.

Is it really the case that you don't understand economies of scale? If that is indeed so, then there's no hope of reaching you here.

They're bullshit trendy, that's what electric cars are. Crash tests? They look like they'd crumple in head-on with a Vespa. I'm going to look that aspect up tomorrow...unless anybody wants to do it ahead of me.

The Tesla Model S may be the safest vehicle ever tested by the feds. So safe, in fact, that according to the automaker, the all-electric sedan broke the testing equipment at an independent commercial facility.

The Tesla Model S Is So Safe It Broke the Crash-Testing Gear WIRED

Did you know Tesla's have TWO trunks? I love both of my Tesla's.
You have more trunks than a herd of elephants, Brotch! :slap:

It is something to think about, to save us from oil, we must use all the Lithium, in one generation. Without even thinking, that in the future there may be a better use for the Element, LI, Lithium.

Second, If the battery is no longer useful, the lithium in it get recycled. Nobody just tosses an expensive electric car battery into a landful.

Hence, electric cars are not causing any loss of lithium. Other sources do use up lithium, like drugs or disposable lithium batteries.

"mamooth", No, I didn't post such a thing. Try reading it again. No batteries consume lithium. Some batteries containing lithium are tossed in the trash, and some aren't.

I guess me, not being "Scientific", it was me who did not understand the Science behind, "do use up"

mamoot, what is the difference between "do use up", and "consume".

It is more than obvious, that Man-Made Global Warming and the Solution, Green Energy both are both shrouded in pure ignorance, at least those who pretend they are valid.

Even the Sacred Lithium battery is magic, behaving like no other metal, Lithium does nothing in a battery, is never "consumed", is "used up", which in not consumed?

Lithium-ion Anodes, unlike other metals never lose ions when used in a battery.

Most importantly, Green Renewable Energy simply does not consume a thing, its MAGIC!

mamoot, you do not know the Science, no doubt mamoot Google'd, but mamoot could not understand, the science.

I asked mamoot to explain then scientific difference between disposable and non-disposable Lithium batteries, mamoot thinks mamoot explained the "scientific" difference.

Rechargeable Lithium Batteries get thrown in the Garbage, eventually. Lithium Batteries in Sports Cars will be consumed faster than in a Prius.

Its called heat, it destroys the battery, the faster, the more you demand of Lithium, the faster it is destroyed.

Tesla, overnight, with government grants, free government research, costing the tax payer millions, will consume the Worlds Lithium supply in one year.

One Billion Laptop batteries, used in the Tesla cars, for the rich.

I could see this is where this would end up. Elektra, you could have saved all the effort that has been put into this thread if you had simply looked up how a lithium battery works - how ANY battery works - before starting this farce.

Last edited:
Elektra, like most of the posters on this board, will never do even minimal research before the kid flaps his yap. Like trying to get Billy Boob to post links to his quotes or graphs. They have not the least idea of how science is done.

And then there are the purposeful liars that claim credentials, but then turn right around and accuse all their supposed peers the world over of intellectual fraud. They are the saddest of all, for they are either complete liars, or, like Singer and Lindzen, or once were scientists, but have chosen to whore their credentials for money.

No, I didn't post such a thing. Try reading it again. No batteries consume lithium. Some batteries containing lithium are tossed in the trash, and some aren't.

Yes, as you've obviously noticed, I am a voice here for science and reason, which is why the anti-reason faction here reacts with such instinctive hatred and jealousy towards my dispassionate rationality. They could try to raise themselves up to my level, but instead they seek to drag me down to theirs.

The first is little. The second is big.

If that science is too complicated for you, you're out of luck, as I can't dumb it down any further.

Is it really the case that you don't understand economies of scale? If that is indeed so, then there's no hope of reaching you here.
moonwalking...........

and where's that scientific experiment mr/ms? Come on science person, let's see it! Old high and mighty scientific mind of the 21st century. Let's have it!

Oh yeah, you have nothing...you do enjoy moonwalking though.

"mamooth", No, I didn't post such a thing. Try reading it again. No batteries consume lithium. Some batteries containing lithium are tossed in the trash, and some aren't.

I guess me, not being "Scientific", it was me who did not understand the Science behind, "do use up"

mamoot, what is the difference between "do use up", and "consume".

It is more than obvious, that Man-Made Global Warming and the Solution, Green Energy both are both shrouded in pure ignorance, at least those who pretend they are valid.

Even the Sacred Lithium battery is magic, behaving like no other metal, Lithium does nothing in a battery, is never "consumed", is "used up", which in not consumed?

Lithium-ion Anodes, unlike other metals never lose ions when used in a battery.

Most importantly, Green Renewable Energy simply does not consume a thing, its MAGIC!

mamoot, you do not know the Science, no doubt mamoot Google'd, but mamoot could not understand, the science.

I asked mamoot to explain then scientific difference between disposable and non-disposable Lithium batteries, mamoot thinks mamoot explained the "scientific" difference.
I didn't see it!

I read a lot of moonwalking.

Elektra, like most of the posters on this board, will never do even minimal research before the kid flaps his yap. Like trying to get Billy Boob to post links to his quotes or graphs. They have not the least idea of how science is done.

And then there are the purposeful liars that claim credentials, but then turn right around and accuse all their supposed peers the world over of intellectual fraud. They are the saddest of all, for they are either complete liars, or, like Singer and Lindzen, or once were scientists, but have chosen to whore their credentials for money.
and yet with all of your bullcrap on here, you still can't produce the experiment that proves your theory. Now that smells like old socks!!!!!

Elektra, you're just kooky. Lithium is an element. Outside of a nuclear reactor, a nuclear bomb or a star, elements can't be created or destroyed.
This is an example of mamoot running from maMOOT's, "moot", post.

maMOOT, you stated specifically, "consumed". Now maMOOT makes a different statement.

maMOOT, are you now claiming there is not chemical process that actually changes the Lithium in a Lithium Ion battery?

That is an awfully ridiculous.

mamoot, you are about as ignorant as they come, in regards to the "science" you proclaim yourself to be so wise in regards to.

old crock says what?

sometimes old crock's stupidity makes me laugh, thanks for the great, on topic post which adds so much to your reputation, as a "crock of s#!^.".

Did you not have something to link to, in regards to failed Lithium Government financed projects over by that colossal failure called Leathers, you know the geothermal junk you posted in the pass.

Forum List

Back