Terry will be away

Terry

Shut the $%$ Up!
Jan 15, 2009
for two weeks. Driving down to Fla for a two week trip. I haven't been to my home for years and years...Just didn't want people to think I died. LOL

Leaving Sunday morning from Va. 14 hour drive...taking 21 year old son with me for protection. LOL

for two weeks. Driving down to Fla for a two week trip. I haven't been to my home for years and years...Just didn't want people to think I died. LOL

We expect you to take a laptop with you (your own or borrowed) and find a WiFi hotspot in FL to post on USMB. One other thing: post some pictures.

:eusa_angel:

I'll take pictures...I don't have a laptop, nor do I know anyone that will lend me one. My sister has a computer, but I need to clean hers up...cause she said it takes 10 min to start up.

As far as getting stopped by the cops...LOL PC, I'll just say, yes sir and thank you sir.

I'll take pictures...I don't have a laptop, nor do I know anyone that will lend me one. My sister has a computer, but I need to clean hers up...cause she said it takes 10 min to start up.

As far as getting stopped by the cops...LOL PC, I'll just say, yes sir and thank you sir.

If you're going to trip through Tampa, will you go past MacDill? Would LOVE to see a couple pics of my old base. :)

Do have a fun, save trip Terry.

Cops don't like to be called 'Sir', they liked to be called 'Officer'. That's all I got. :D

Have fun in the Flor-i-da sun!!!!

If you're going to trip through Tampa, will you go past MacDill? Would LOVE to see a couple pics of my old base. :)

Do have a fun, save trip Terry.
I won't be near McDill that's on the opposite side of the coast. I will be next to Patrick Air Force Base however.

Keep it between the ditches. Keep the shiny side up and the dirty side down, 8's and 6's and all them good numbers to ya!

Check your PMs, I have a little gift for you that you can take with you!

Forum List

Back