Terry Jones [Koran Burner] Accused of "Spiritual Abuse" at Cologne Church

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
When confronted with this information on the Thom Hartmann Show, Jones wouldn't address this story.

International - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Nachrichten

US fundamentalist pastor Terry Jones, who wants to burn copies of the Koran on Sept. 11, ran a church in the western German city of Cologne until last year when members of the congregation expelled him. Former members have spoken of his hate-filled sermons and insistence on "blind obedience." By Yassin Musharbash and Dominik Peters more...

I caught this show today! Bottom line: where is Peter King, John McCain and all the other GOP politicos raising hell about this? A commentary show on News4 had a British woman state that history shows where books are burned, people are usually next down the line....and that the GOP with it's media pals has fostered a climate of racial hatred and fear in order for them to profit at the polls in up-coming elections.

I dare say she may be right....as on my local Fox News affiliate they've been going gang busters with a "guilt by association" and insinuation that one of the major financiers of the islamic cultural center (that contains the mosque) in New York City gave a donation to a charity that two years after the fact was found to be funneling funds to Hamas, and that same donor gave money to (GASP!) local Democratic candidates. Problem is, neither CIA, NSA, FBI, etc. has stated that this donor knowingly was giving money to Hamas or has any affiliations with terrorists/extremist organizations. But racism, bigotry, frustrated revenge feelings are deadly combination by which logic takes a back seat to...and that suits the GOP and Fox just fine.

Forum List

Back