Terry Jones found guilty in first pre-crime trial

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
This ought to make all the fascists happy, Jones was found guilty of a breach of peace he had not committed yet.

Controversial Quran-burning Pastor Terry Jones was ordered taken to the Wayne County Jail after refusing to post a $1 peace bond. However, someone posted the bond on his behalf not long after he was taken into custody. The development came after a jury found a proposed protest by Jones and his associate Wayne Sapp outside the Islamic Center of America, the largest mosque in the United States, was likely to breach the peace and incite violence.
The jury began debating the case at around 3:30 p.m. Thursday. The main issue of the one day trial was whether or not Jones's main purpose was to say or do something that would incite violence. They came back with their verdict shortly after 6:30 p.m.
Based on the decision Jones was required to submit a peace bond. The judge set the bond at $1. He also ordered that neither Jones nor his associate could enter the property of the Islamic Center of America or the area surrounding it for 3 years.
The judge then asked both men if they were prepared to post their bonds. Both men refused and were taken into custody. They were due to be taken to the Wayne County Jail until their bond was posted. It is not known who posted the bonds.

Pastor Terry Jones released from custody after his bond is posted

Amazing. I see law suits in the work now.

And where the hell was the ACLU?

The ACLU was right there:

ACLU: Jones has right to protest at Dearborn mosque

http://www.citizen-times.com/articl...ry-decide-Dearborn-rally-bid?odyssey=nav|headEarlier, the ACLU of Michigan and others slammed local authorities for trying to deny Jones the right to protest outside the Islamic Center of America in Dearborn.

The ACLU said that authorities are denying Jones’ Constitutional rights.

The government should “not impinge on a person’s right to protest, even when their speech is as distasteful and offensive as Rev. Jones’ is,” said Rana Elmir, communications director for the Michigan ACLU. “We should combat hate speech with more speech. I disagree vehemently with Rev. Jones’ message, but I believe wholeheartedly in his right to express himself.”

One wonders what would our contry look like if the authorities tried to ban all the civil rights marches in the 60's out of fear of the white citizens attacking the protesters.

Oh wait, in that case the local authorties were also the threat against the protesters. Guess what? they marched anyway.

Theose protesters knew the consequences of thier actions, against a hostile populace. It happened anyway. We have become such a bunch of baby-sat wussies that our so called "protectors" try to squash our rights, not out of fear of what we would say, but out of fear they would have to actually protect said protesters from the conseqences of thier free speech.

I know what Jones is doing is inciting, but guess what? He should do it. And if a riot results he sould be prepared to accept the consequences, and those rioting should be prepared to accept the judgment of the people.

We have kept this crap under wraps for too long. If the dearbon muslims can control themselves, and as they say, are peaceful, let them prove it. If not, let the world see what happens.

When's national "burn a" day? Bible . . koran. . . .American flag . . . whatever. Whether you agree with it in principle or not, it is our right to do so. If Terry Jones burned an American flag no one would have paid attention. Same if he had burned a bible. He chose to burn a koran and what do we have? The department of pre-crime, thought police, prolonged detention, preventative detention, guilty of something he had not done. Why? Because it's islam. Correction, creeping islam. Fuck that shit.

Don't worry they will be there defending him.

The ACLU is organized, run and funded by Jews.

As is most of their membership.

They are coming to get you sunni man

normal_jew-jitsu.jpg

Forum List

Back