*Terry Jones: An American Hero For Truth*

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Terry Jones needs a swift kick to the nuts.
What an irresponsible idiot.

1. No he doesn't.
2. And why do you think that?
3. What he needs is a medal of honor.
4. A place in the next Presidential Cabinet.
5. And a trip to Disneyland.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Yes he does
2. It was nothing more than act of pointless provocation with predictable results and no tangible benefits
3. For burning a book?
4. See 3.
5. As an attraction maybe?

1. Maybe you need your nuts busted?
2. Lets say I burn a dollar bill, does that kill USA?
3. Or if I burn a watch, does that kill time?
4. Or if I burn dirt, does that harm the earth?
5. Or it I burn the news paper does that kill stories?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. No he doesn't.
2. And why do you think that?
3. What he needs is a medal of honor.
4. A place in the next Presidential Cabinet.
5. And a trip to Disneyland.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Yes he does
2. It was nothing more than act of pointless provocation with predictable results and no tangible benefits
3. For burning a book?
4. See 3.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. That's for others to judge I guess
2. No
3. No
4. No
5. No
Supplementary point. I am unsure of your point

Hi Chess:

Sorry bout that,

1. Seldom do we see such a stand for the truth, Mr. Terry Jones is one of only a few able to public come out and denounce everything Islamic.
For a Muslim to denounce everything Christian makes as much sense as denouncing everything Islamic that stereotypes people according to their religion and an inalienable right endowed by their Creator just like you. I stand my Mr. Jones' right to freely express himself, but at the same time have the utmost regard for those slain by his deed.

2. Everyone with half a brain knows Islam is a murderous Satanic Movement, and not a religion, or anything compared to something good for mankind.
No sir. God is no respecter of persons and those people are just as good in the eyes of Almighty God as your people and the fact that you can condemn good and evil alike among an entire religion casts the shadow of doubt upon you. There are good Christians and bad ones and good Muslims and bad ones, just like with everything else.

I have had many Muslims tell me that the Koran states that to murder one person is like you have killed all of humanity. If they truly believe this, then why are there terrorist attacks? Its the ideology of Islam that causes the violence. The view of Islam and the Nazis are identical with regard those who are not members. For the Nazis anyone who was not Aryan was sub-human. They were brainwashed to hate Jews, slave and gypsies. this same brainwashing is being done in mosque and Muslim schools throughout the world. They are taught to hate Jews, Christian and non Muslims. all other groups are subjugated by Muslims. They have been taught, Jews and Christians are pigs and apes. Less than human.
Therefore Islam is as evil as Nazism
Tolerating the Nazi was a mistake
Tolerating Islam is also a mistake

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Yes he does
3. For burning a book?
4. See 3.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

2. No
3. No
4. No
5. No

1. Indeedie.
2. The point is, is all this Islamic rage over a Koran being set on fire is pointless, but when you follow a false god, you cling to notions of death and murder, which is what Islam is all about, read it if you have any doubts.
3. I was drawing a parallel, I hope you see it now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I have had many Muslims tell me that the Koran states that to murder one person is like you have killed all of humanity. If they truly believe this, then why are there terrorist attacks?

Let me ask one question (it's rhetorical), and then we can go from there....

If Christians truly believe in the teachings of Jesus, why the Crusades, the Inquisition, the European Witch Crazes?

Every religious ideology out there can be interpreted multiple ways. Some people will use some of those interpretations to support less than pleasant or appropriate actions. In fact, I have never been able to find a religion that hasn't had its own "radical" elements at one time or another.

I believe it was Jesus himself who once said.... "Let ye who hath no sin cast the first stone." I think that's a pretty good concept to remember in this situation as well.

Sorry bout that,

1. I think your father is very happy in heaven, so he did fine.:clap2:

I doubt that his Heaven and mine have a whole lot in common, James; so he can keep his Heaven and I'll leave it.

1. I don't get it with you, God loves you just as much as he loves your father, and your mad at God because your father died.
2. Hell son, we are all going to die, whats going to matter is are you going to except Gods love, the way HE sends it, (through Jesus Christ who died for the sins of mankind) or are you going to reject Gods love because your father died?
3. Sounds like you will reject Gods love, whatever the cause.
4. I'm sure you have that right.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

2. No
3. No
4. No
5. No

1. Indeedie.
2. The point is, is all this Islamic rage over a Koran being set on fire is pointless, but when you follow a false god, you cling to notions of death and murder, which is what Islam is all about, read it if you have any doubts.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Then we are talking past each other.
2. You are discussing the worth of Islam
3. I'm questioning the reasoning behind the deliberate provocation of Islam's adherents.

1. I don't get it with you, God loves you just as much as he loves your father, and your mad at God because your father died.
2. Hell son, we are all going to die, whats going to matter is are you going to except Gods love, the way HE sends it, (through Jesus Christ who died for the sins of mankind) or are you going to reject Gods love because your father died?
3. Sounds like you will reject Gods love, whatever the cause.
4. I'm sure you have that right.

Yeah, well your "God" has a very funny way of showing that love, James; and I'm not just talking about what happened with my father. That was simply the straw that broke the camel's back.

Yes, we all die. The question is will we ever truly live. In my father's case he spent 54 years serving everyone else's interests, only to see his life cut short at the moment he was finally going to be able to live for his own. I'm not interested in making that same mistake.

If "God's Love" is what I've experienced in the first 37 (almost) years of my life, yes I will reject it, because it has brought me little to nothing of any quality or value in my life. Even during the time that I was a follower of "His".

Sorry bout that,

Hi Chess:

Sorry bout that,

1. Seldom do we see such a stand for the truth, Mr. Terry Jones is one of only a few able to public come out and denounce everything Islamic.
For a Muslim to denounce everything Christian makes as much sense as denouncing everything Islamic that stereotypes people according to their religion and an inalienable right endowed by their Creator just like you. I stand my Mr. Jones' right to freely express himself, but at the same time have the utmost regard for those slain by his deed.

2. Everyone with half a brain knows Islam is a murderous Satanic Movement, and not a religion, or anything compared to something good for mankind.
No sir. God is no respecter of persons and those people are just as good in the eyes of Almighty God as your people and the fact that you can condemn good and evil alike among an entire religion casts the shadow of doubt upon you. There are good Christians and bad ones and good Muslims and bad ones, just like with everything else.

1. Hi Terral:
2. They do denounce everything Christian, you should look into that.
3. But that ofcourse is a whole other topic, to bad my friend.
4. Everyone has a right to follow a *false god* and trot on down to hell, sure, I agree with that, and its a fact, people all over the world do it their whole lives, Africa being the location where more people per capita are going straight to hell, okay, I am used to it, I'm aware of it, and still no one can reach them, even now, in this day and age.
5. If God doesn't stand with me, his Kingdom shall fall, its his Kingdom I am supporting, and working for, I am secure in my beliefs, and have total faith that Jesus Christ is indeed the savior of the world.
6. So if for some reason I am in error, then God himself is too, and the whole universe will fall, right behind me.
7. You don't really understand whats riding on Jesus Christ.
8. There is no room at the Inn for Islam my friends.
9. They will all end up just like the Koran Mr. Jones burnt up.
10. Your PC mentality won't save you or Islam for that matter, its your choice to try, but its false my friend.

Regards,
SirJamesoTexas

Sorry bout that,

Hi Chess:

Sorry bout that,

1. Hi Terral:
4. Everyone has a right to follow a *false god* and trot on down to hell, sure, I agree with that, and its a fact, people all over the world do it their whole lives, Africa being the location where more people per capita are going straight to hell, okay, I am used to it, I'm aware of it, and still no one can reach them, even now, in this day and age.
5. If God doesn't stand with me, his Kingdom shall fall, its his Kingdom I am supporting, and working for, I am secure in my beliefs, and have total faith that Jesus Christ is indeed the savior of the world.
6. So if for some reason I am in error, then God himself is too, and the whole universe will fall, right behind me.
10. Your PC mentality won't save you or Islam for that matter, its your choice to try, but its false my friend.

Regards,
SirJamesoTexas

In some respects I envy your certainty and blind faith.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Hi Chess:

1. Hi Terral:

Regards,
SirJamesoTexas

1. You may indeed think it is blind.
2. And for you and others who haven't been saved by Jesus Christ, it can only be, *blind faith*.
3. But, in reality is that so?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Hi Terral:

Regards,
SirJamesoTexas

2. And for you and others who haven't been saved by Jesus Christ, it can only be, *blind faith*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

True, "blind faith" was a lazy cliche on my part.
"Unquestioning faith" may be more accurate.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. No
3. No
4. No
5. No

1. Indeedie.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

3. I'm questioning the reasoning behind the deliberate provocation of Islam's adherents.

1. No I hear what your saying perfectly clear.
2. There is a reason Islam is so provoked by the burning of its literature, and its something that goes deep into the mind of Islam.
3. They know that they are all on the path to hell, its rooted in their literature, they read it day in and day out, they can not be totally blinded to this fact, Islams tenants are immoral at its foundation, they know it in their hearts, its the path to destruction, but they get so locked in they fear to leave it, for reprisals, honor killings and the like.
4. Its heart breaking.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I have had many Muslims tell me that the Koran states that to murder one person is like you have killed all of humanity. If they truly believe this, then why are there terrorist attacks?

Let me ask one question (it's rhetorical), and then we can go from there....

If Christians truly believe in the teachings of Jesus, why the Crusades, the Inquisition, the European Witch Crazes?

Every religious ideology out there can be interpreted multiple ways. Some people will use some of those interpretations to support less than pleasant or appropriate actions. In fact, I have never been able to find a religion that hasn't had its own "radical" elements at one time or another.

I believe it was Jesus himself who once said.... "Let ye who hath no sin cast the first stone." I think that's a pretty good concept to remember in this situation as well.
That a great question. At the time these events took place the church was the legitimate authority over society. (remember Galileo) Canon law was enforced and holy wars were fought. The west then entered the age of enlightenment (about 1700A.D.) Reason became the source for legitimacy and authority. I think the church impeded our advancements in science, technology and economy. This age of enlightenment has not happened in the Muslim world. Their church still has the authority. It cannot accept criticism. Ideas like Galileo's force change and the Koran is unchangeable.
The church impeded the advancement of Europe during the middle ages and China left them behind. All the technology present in the middle east is borrowed form the west. Islam has prevented the Muslims advancement and will do so until it no longer is the legitimate authority.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Indeedie.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. No I hear what your saying perfectly clear.
2. There is a reason Islam is so provoked by the burning of its literature, and its something that goes deep into the mind of Islam.
3. They know that they are all on the path to hell, its rooted in their literature, they read it day in and day out, they can not be totally blinded to this fact, Islams tenants are immoral at its foundation, they know it in their hearts, its the path to destruction, but they get so locked in they fear to leave it, for reprisals, honor killings and the like.
4. Its heart breaking.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Then why provoke them?
2. After all, you are going to get the last laugh.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

True, "blind faith" was a lazy cliche on my part.
"Unquestioning faith" may be more accurate.

1. I understand what your saying.
2. I have been so blessed by God, when I was saved, and after the fact in so many ways I won't even go into it because everyone will think of me as a braggart.
3. Which at times I come off as one anyways.
4. You are correct, my faith is *Unquestionable*.
5. I have no doubt whatsoever.
6. And sure it seems like I really go off on Islam, and on the most part its for effect, to scare them out of Islam, to open their eyes up to where they're headed.
7. My stand against Islam isn't so much directed towards the people in Islam, its the teachings of Islam, and where its taking them all.
8. There are some who escape Islam, and are surely headed to heaven.
9. There is no doubt about that either, but still those still in Islam have to choose.
10. They should look around and choose wisely.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back