Terry Heinz pisses off Hog farmers

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
www.townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/printts20040811.shtml

Politics can be hillarious sometimes......

While her husband was addressing some midwestern farmers, Teresa passed him a note which led him to ask her to address the group...
Here was her helpfull tip.....Organic hog farming is "economical" and there is a "huge market" for it. :cuckoo:
A hog farmer in the audience was immediately on his feet, objecting. That this sheltered rich woman from Boston (or outer space)? would have the nerve to try and tell hog farmers how to raise hogs is a classic example of the liberal vision.

I think this is funnier than the picture of her holding a corn cob out of the window of their gas guzzling SUV .

Real Deal my behind!!

Bonnie said:

While her husband was addressing some midwestern farmers, Teresa passed him a note which led him to ask her to address the group...
Here was her helpfull tip.....Organic hog farming is "economical" and there is a "huge market" for it. :cuckoo:
A hog farmer in the audience was immediately on his feet, objecting. That this sheltered rich woman from Boston (or outer space)? would have the nerve to try and tell hog farmers how to raise hogs is a classic example of the liberal vision.

I think this is funnier than the picture of her holding a corn cob out of the window of their gas guzzling SUV .

Real Deal my behind!!

Excellent article!

Who doesn't get pissed when Teresa Heinz is in the picture? I really tried to have an open mind about her but she is even more of a snob than her husband!

gop_jeff said:
Who doesn't get pissed when Teresa Heinz is in the picture? I really tried to have an open mind about her but she is even more of a snob than her husband!

Maybe Kerry should put a big apple in her mouth, whenever she goes to speak in public :alco:

Last Easter (2003), my hubby's pompous eliteist relatives hosted dinner. They had the usual ham and potatoes (which was actually unusual for them-one year they had sushi waiting for us :puke3: , and another year they had lobster :cuckoo: ...we usually eat before we go to their house for dinner or whatever)

While it was being carved, talk turned to my hubby's aunt telling her (now soon to be former) daugher-in-law that the ham was of a certain label. The DIL "Abigail" said "Oh, I know where that farm is! It is in Iowa. I have been there before. I visited there recently, and got to feed the animals and learn their organic farming techniques!" They went on and on about it, then my hubby asked if she knew the name of the particular pig that we were eating, since she knew so much about the farm-meaning STFU, we normal people don't really care. Well, you had to be there.

fuzzykitten99 said:
Last Easter (2003), my hubby's pompous eliteist relatives hosted dinner. They had the usual ham and potatoes (which was actually unusual for them-one year they had sushi waiting for us :puke3: , and another year they had lobster :cuckoo: ...we usually eat before we go to their house for dinner or whatever)

While it was being carved, talk turned to my hubby's aunt telling her (now soon to be former) daugher-in-law that the ham was of a certain label. The DIL "Abigail" said "Oh, I know where that farm is! It is in Iowa. I have been there before. I visited there recently, and got to feed the animals and learn their organic farming techniques!" They went on and on about it, then my hubby asked if she knew the name of the particular pig that we were eating, since she knew so much about the farm-meaning STFU, we normal people don't really care. Well, you had to be there.

That is classic... I'll have to remember that for my socially elete relatives! :D

fuzzykitten99 said:
she is French isn't she? I have no idea, since i never really cared or paid any attention...

I think your right she is French.........She is just so weird, even when she talks I don't understand what she is saying :huh:

It seems the two of them just keep stepping in it (Kerry and her), maybe they should just put up giant cardboard cutouts of them both and play pre-recorded messages at all their campaign stops :bsflag:

She's not French..she's from Mozambique (Pretty sure of that) Africa somewhere anyway...
Well at least that's what she said at the convention.

Regardless, I think she should speak often...cuz it doesn't help Mr.Kerry at all!

I read that Kerrys handlers try to prevent her from speaking in public
except to selected groups...Guess they thought Pig Farmers were safe... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
So much for knowing the public, HUH?

Mr. P said:
She's not French..she's from Mozambique (Pretty sure of that) Africa somewhere anyway...

Regardless, I think she should speak often...cuz it doesn't help Mr.Kerry at all!

except to selected groups...Guess they thought Pig Farmers were safe... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

whatever she IS...i know what she IS NOT...intelligent and has no common sense (and she's blind-john kerry's face :puke: ) i would hate to see what would become of this country if they were elected.

fuzzykitten99 said:
whatever she IS...i know what she IS NOT...intelligent and has no common sense

I mean really, didn't she realize that most hogs raised in Iowa are NOT organic! LOL

If they were, the farmers could not produce enough to meet the demand.

Mr. P said:

I just loved that! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mr. P said:

:teeth: I would love to be a fly on the wall in the room where they strategize campaigning. Can you imagine the conversations they have? :scratch:

The -ique ending of Mozambique denotes French influence. It was probably under French control at some point, and chances are, French is her first language.

However, I think her parents are Portugese. Like her husband, she's an "internationalist." Heh.

Her message? Organic hog farming is "economical" and there is "a huge market" for it.

A huge market for it? What the hell is she talking about?

When was the last time you went to the supermarket and heard someone ask the butcher, "hey I want some of that organic bacon don't try to sell me this crappy commodity bacon" or perhaps in a nice restaurant "tonight are special entree is a free range hand messaged organic pork tenderloin with a nice roasted apple and shallot compote" , I mean WTF??? :dunno:

Bonnie said:

Real Deal my behind!!

Heinz - the S-L-O-W liberal

New Topics

Forum List

Back