Terrorizing.. The Old Folks

They cut 960 billion dollars from medicare and added 30 million more people. Now WHO do you think is gonna lose out? Seniors that's who. Seniors are gonna vote your dumb demoRats out of office. They're old, not dead. Too fucking bad.

Liar. They didn't cut any current medicare. What they did was freeze payments in part two (advantage) in the future which is that scam the HMO's charge as a supplimental policy.

Willow you are so full of shit. You really need to do your own research. This kindof crap gets started in your fascist think tanks and pieces of shit like Karl Rove and The Orange Boner keep flushing it downstream until a halfwit like you reads it or hears if from Fox and the next thing you know Willow the genius is passing it off as fact. I'm not going to debate this point. You are fucking wrong! Stop being such a damn tool.

No asswipe. I'm not wrong. You are wrong.

Willow you are intellectually lazy and a dupe for repeating lies. You obviously do not do any research and rely on information that is assembled like pablum for morons like you.

You are far more interested in defending yours and Murdoch's and the corporations that hold American health hostage's point of view than reporting fact or truth. It would be kind to say you are just constantly misinformed and not a stinking flaming sack of shit liar but like I said you do it constantly. I have long ago conceeded your refusal to think independently or critically. You pollute the truth with your posts. Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back