terrorists

Define "terrorists."

Which "terrorists?"

People try to not get in depth. You have to. Everything is different and everything has a reason. So I agree. Define and list which ones.

The nonsensical they want to kill us because of who we are is possibly the most moronic bigoted excuse. Only sheep fall for that.

No sheep fall for the video caused it excuse.....So Mr Expert why do terrorists hate us? I cant wait for this conversation.

The question isn't about Libya you moron fucker

Gonebezerk is a dumb ass. He doesn't know anything. So put him on ignore too. He was saying crazy things back then about nuking Libya as well. He's a pyscho.

Most weapons used by muslim terrorists are Russian and Chinese made weapons.

This goes back to the Cold War where the Soviets funneled weapons to muslim countries to counter the US and Israel. Over time those weapons like AK-47s have ended up in the hands of terrorists.

A ship carrying weapons that recently arrived in Libya and most likely went to the consulate attackers probably have made in Russia stamped on them.
This is a bullshit supposition. You are making stuff up I believe. I would like to see your sources. Please post them or quite lying.

Inside the Murky World of International Arms Smuggling

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=3940
In a recent article entitled “America: Arms Dealer to the World,” reporter William Astore wrote, “From 2006 to 2010, the U.S. accounted for nearly 1/3 of the world’s arms exports.” However, in 2010, Astore claimed that, in spite of a recessionary downswing, “The U.S. increased its market share to a whopping 53%.” As the undisputed masters of war, America shipped weapons to 62 different countries.

After Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi surrendered his weapons of mass destruction in 2003, Britain, France and the U.S. began selling him billions of dollars worth of arms. Oddly, at the same time, anti-Qaddafi rebels were tapping the black market for high-tech weaponry such as rocket-propelled grenades and machine guns. As everyone now knows, in 2011, a NATO-led army of the same countries that previously sold weapons to Qaddafi led an attack on Libya, which ultimately resulted in the death of Qadaffi and about 20,000 others.

The side we are allied with? Yeah, those guns came from Russia and China. Pretty ironic huh? The guns that were used against our "allies", those were sold to Libya by our companies. The whole system is corrupt. For those claiming people who believe the CIA is giving weapons to both sides in conflicts are wearing tin foils hats? You obviously don't know history, or get your media conditioning from the TV and the radio.

He broached the subject of last year’s Libyan invasion. “The forces opposing Qaddafi clearly bought their weapons on the black market from individual profiteers,” he said. “They probably originated or were manufactured in Russia or China.”

AMERICAN FREE PRESS inquired as to how much of this Libyan firepower found its way there from America. “I’m not sure how many guns came from the United States,” said Rubino. “That’s a question for the Central Intelligence Agency, not me.”

Rubino pointed out that, “the CIA also puts a lot of weapons on the streets. They give weapons to one side, then the other side so it’s balanced. These countries always get more than they need, so plenty of guns go out the back door”

. . . and of course, this doesn't even begin to start to broach the topic of "Fast and Furious" :lol:

Oh look a dumbfuck that posts bullshit pieces/links for the smoke and mirrors effect.

Well, my sources are years of working in places you're not allowed, as well as other open sources that clearly you have no clue about because you live in some hole.

I'd love for you to claim the M16 is the weapon of choice for terrorists...

Most weapons used by muslim terrorists are Russian and Chinese made weapons.

This goes back to the Cold War where the Soviets funneled weapons to muslim countries to counter the US and Israel. Over time those weapons like AK-47s have ended up in the hands of terrorists.

A ship carrying weapons that recently arrived in Libya and most likely went to the consulate attackers probably have made in Russia stamped on them.
This is a bullshit supposition. You are making stuff up I believe. I would like to see your sources. Please post them or quite lying.

Inside the Murky World of International Arms Smuggling

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=3940
In a recent article entitled “America: Arms Dealer to the World,” reporter William Astore wrote, “From 2006 to 2010, the U.S. accounted for nearly 1/3 of the world’s arms exports.” However, in 2010, Astore claimed that, in spite of a recessionary downswing, “The U.S. increased its market share to a whopping 53%.” As the undisputed masters of war, America shipped weapons to 62 different countries.

After Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi surrendered his weapons of mass destruction in 2003, Britain, France and the U.S. began selling him billions of dollars worth of arms. Oddly, at the same time, anti-Qaddafi rebels were tapping the black market for high-tech weaponry such as rocket-propelled grenades and machine guns. As everyone now knows, in 2011, a NATO-led army of the same countries that previously sold weapons to Qaddafi led an attack on Libya, which ultimately resulted in the death of Qadaffi and about 20,000 others.

The side we are allied with? Yeah, those guns came from Russia and China. Pretty ironic huh? The guns that were used against our "allies", those were sold to Libya by our companies. The whole system is corrupt. For those claiming people who believe the CIA is giving weapons to both sides in conflicts are wearing tin foils hats? You obviously don't know history, or get your media conditioning from the TV and the radio.

He broached the subject of last year’s Libyan invasion. “The forces opposing Qaddafi clearly bought their weapons on the black market from individual profiteers,” he said. “They probably originated or were manufactured in Russia or China.”

AMERICAN FREE PRESS inquired as to how much of this Libyan firepower found its way there from America. “I’m not sure how many guns came from the United States,” said Rubino. “That’s a question for the Central Intelligence Agency, not me.”

Rubino pointed out that, “the CIA also puts a lot of weapons on the streets. They give weapons to one side, then the other side so it’s balanced. These countries always get more than they need, so plenty of guns go out the back door”

. . . and of course, this doesn't even begin to start to broach the topic of "Fast and Furious" :lol:

People try to not get in depth. You have to. Everything is different and everything has a reason. So I agree. Define and list which ones.

The nonsensical they want to kill us because of who we are is possibly the most moronic bigoted excuse. Only sheep fall for that.

No sheep fall for the video caused it excuse.....So Mr Expert why do terrorists hate us? I cant wait for this conversation.

The question isn't about Libya you moron fucker

If he likes to fuck Morons, I would watch out, he might make a move on you.

The Libs did not just try to blame the attack in Libya on a Video. They tried to blame all the Protest around the Mid East on it. They do that every time radical Muslims start rioting. They try and find an excuse, and reason, something we did to make them mad, and they ignore the fact that what ever reason they come up with is but an excuse for Radical Muslims to show us all how Intolerant, and violent they are.

Last edited:
So Mr Expert why do terrorists hate us? I cant wait for this conversation.

"Terrorists" hate us? Really? According to who? Them, or our own government?

I have told my son repeatedly, that there are no such things as terrorists. This whole word, "terrorist" is a modern invention for so called enlightened democracies to justify stripping civil rights and civil liberties from their societies, and blur the line between their politicians and those they would seek to oppress.

For the bourgeoisie, the financial, ruling, and cultural one percent, a freedom fighter is a terrorist. The day the establishment began in-discriminant bombing, random warrant-less house searching, detainment, unlimited eaves dropping and searches, torture, kidnapping etc. is that day when the tactics of impoverished freedom fighters become likewise just as indiscriminate and less restricted to military targets.

Likewise, the media, which is controlled by the establishment, often times shapes perception. So many of these incidents which are ascribed to either terrorists or freedom fighters are really random acts which were promoted by government moles deep inside the resistance organizations for the very purpose of creating an enemy in the public's perception. It is important to have an enemy for the public to rally against. (Especially for the Military Industrial Complex and the Surveillance State.) Many of the leaders in these organizations are in fact agents of the government. That is what the public does not realize. This is elementary, it goes back to Vladimir Lennon. The best way to beat the opposition, is to control it yourself.

How did the Obama administration know the attack on Bengazi was coming? They control the Salafis via the CIA along with MI6 and the Mossad. How did Bush know 911 was in store? They controlled, and in fact created AQ via Mossad and the ISI via the CIA.

Well, my sources are years of working in places you're not allowed, as well as other open sources that clearly you have no clue about because you live in some hole.

I'd love for you to claim the M16 is the weapon of choice for terrorists...
Well, at least I post sources, you have none other than your unsubstantiated claim that you have some authority on these issues. How about a website or blog? Anything?

argumentum ad verecundiam

Argument from authority (argumentum ad verecundiam), also authoritative argument and appeal to authority, is a special type of inductive-reasoning argument that usually is presented in the form of a statistical syllogism, which argues the case from the general to the specific.[1] Although certain classes of argument from authority can constitute strong inductive arguments, the appeal to authority usually is applied fallaciously, either the Authority is not a subject-matter expert, or there is no consensus among experts in the subject matter, or both.[1][2][3]

Just on your "say so" huh? :cool:

failure.jpg

Um we sold Russian made weapons to the Middle East in bulk in the 80s...there are weapons depots all over the region. When in Iraq we found 15 or so within 40 miles of each other...all stocked from floor to 20 foot ceiling with small arms, RPGs, mortars. We provided them to Afghanistan and sold them to Iraq...

It has also been said that China has supplied weapons to Middle Eastern countries. I know China is supposed to be our ally...but it's a communist country. Though I have seen these kinds of allegations all over the internet, I have yet to find any kind of solid evidence to back this. It's China afterall, so those weapons are fairly cheap on the international market and wouldn't be difficult to come by.

They get the billions of dollars they spend from one or two extremist Muslims, of course. Since we know MOST muslims would NEVER support terrorism.

Bwahahaha just kidding. They get their $$ from muslims, rich and poor, from around the world. They pour money into jihad, and they have a lot of money to pour.

They get their $$ from muslims, rich and poor, from around the world. They pour money into jihad, and they have a lot of money to pour.

And, do tell, list some of these wealthy muslims, please, we are all dying to know, and hear of them. Your fantasy world must be a rich an lively one.

Sure, the Saudis control a significant portion of the Oil Wealth, and her private citizens may contribute a meager portion in contributions to them, but it isn't sufficient to take on the military might of the undisputed unipolar world super power and her NATO allies. Your unfounded theories with out matching statistics do not jive. The CIA, MI6, and Mossad cointelpro operatives infiltrating and controlling these jihad organizations in order to enrage domestic populations against perceived external threats for domestic political political purposes has been documented previously in the thread.

Now please show some supporting documentation, or go away.

Like Mister Beale said. You can't clump every militant group together. It's a very in depth subject and list which groups your asking about. Ill have a answe for you

You're probably the last person on earth that anyone would ask. You lack intelligence.

They get their $$ from muslims, rich and poor, from around the world. They pour money into jihad, and they have a lot of money to pour.

And, do tell, list some of these wealthy muslims, please, we are all dying to know, and hear of them. Your fantasy world must be a rich an lively one.

Sure, the Saudis control a significant portion of the Oil Wealth, and her private citizens may contribute a meager portion in contributions to them, but it isn't sufficient to take on the military might of the undisputed unipolar world super power and her NATO allies. Your unfounded theories with out matching statistics do not jive. The CIA, MI6, and Mossad cointelpro operatives infiltrating and controlling these jihad organizations in order to enrage domestic populations against perceived external threats for domestic political political purposes has been documented previously in the thread.

Now please show some supporting documentation, or go away.

I said rich and poor.

"Bryden was the government's leadoff witness in the trial of Omar, 46. The Minneapolis man is accused of providing money and encouraging Somalis from the Twin Cities to return to their homeland to fight for al-Shabaab."

Minneapolis: Defense for mosque janitor accused of jihad funding and recruiting says he isn't bright enough to have done it - Jihad Watch

"
A southwest suburban man — a convicted felon required to return to Chicago under the conditions of his federal probation — says he’s stranded in legal limbo outside the United States because he’s apparently on a U.S. terrorist watch list.
Enaam Arnaout pleaded guilty in 2003 to funneling money to Islamic fighters in Bosnia and Chechnya."

Chicago Muslim convicted of funding jihadists says stuck in Egypt « Creeping Sharia

"Some fundraisers for terrorists are academics or private citizens; the case of Sami al-Arian and Palestinian Islamic Jihad's bankrolling of Hamas is one example. But by far the largest contributors to Islamic terror enterprises are worldwide Muslim charities. Among the more notable ones in recent years have been the Benevolence International Foundation, Human Appeal International, the International Islamic Relief Organization, the Muslim World League, Rabita Trust, Help the Needy, the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development, the Islamic American Relief Agency, and KindHearts. The latter four are (or were) located in the United States. "
Funding of Jihad and Terrorism - Discover the Networks

"
A Philadelphia man has been charged with conspiring to provide material support to the Islamic Jihad Union (IJU), a designated Foreign Terrorist Organization.

Bakhtiyor Jumaev, 45, was charged in a federal court in Colorado court with conspiring to fund the Uzbek terrorist group on March 14, 2012. Jumaev is accused of sending several hundred dollars to Jamshid Muhtorov, who was arrested in January 2012 for attempting to join IJU, with the intention that it be forwarded to IJU."

http://www.adl.org/main_Terrorism/bakhtiyor-jumaev-islamic-jihad-union.htm

Forum List

Back