terrorists

Define "terrorists."

Which "terrorists?"

jonas_brothers.png

It doesn't matter how many smilies you put after your statements. You still don't know shit.

I know more about the Middle East than you know about your own balls. :lol::lol::lol:

Really? Have you actually been there? Do you have Relatives who live there? I do.

Yeah all my relatives live there. Been there plenty of times. And spent 6 months in Gaza when I was younger. Been there after the war, been there last year. Been to Egypt about 10 times too. :D. Also the UAE. Curious, you have relatives there? What country?

Last edited:
Na I have looked at all your posts---Mob na Mobs do not have the kind of money these groups are spending.
The Mafia although made plenty of dough--they didn't make trillions and that is what it takes to put up the campaign that is going on now.
Yea my thoughts go to governments and maybe several. Find where the money is coming from and destroy these governments or Mobs if that is true---me thinks is it possible that we know and as some elude we are also just going along ???? Hope not

I think your question is a very insightful and valid one. My father always taught me when you wish to find an answer to societies ills, follow the money.
full_1302714853military.spending.png
800px-U.S._Federal_Spending_-_FY_2010.svg.png
discretionary_spending_fy20111.png

No matter how awful and simple the truth is, we mustn't be blind to the obvious corruption of the system. Before you talk of "destroying" things, perhaps you should seek to discover who the real enemy is. The money that you seek to stop flowing to those terrorists? More than likely is due to, and comes from, the largest slice of pie in all of those charts above. That sort of money usually comes from the US government, and those elites who control it. It comes from their bailed out industries and protected corporations. They need to sell weapons to someone and their media corporations and Hollywood get rich convincing the nation that the people will be in danger of losing their lives if they don't fight wars that are started by their agents, in wars created by our own intelligence agencies for the profits of their corporations. Off to war with ya.

125540.JPG

Saudi Arabia is a Client State, originally of the British Empire, then of the of the United States. Specifically for its' oil reserves. These oil reserves are what back up the global reserve currency once Nixon took the reserve currency off gold, and placed it, ostensibly onto oil. In return, Saudi Arabia is guaranteed protection by the United States.

It is important to understand however, that the United States can use the power of its' client state to fund unsavory operations that its' client state might be in favor of, which will in turn grease the gears and fuel the pistons of America's war machine.

The Redirection
Is the Administration’s new policy benefitting our enemies in the war on terrorism?
by Seymour M. Hersh March 5, 2007

Read more http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2007/03/05/070305fa_fact_hersh#ixzz29syUmXNB

Nasr went on, “The Saudis have considerable financial means, and have deep relations with the Muslim Brotherhood and the Salafis”—Sunni extremists who view Shiites as apostates. “The last time Iran was a threat, the Saudis were able to mobilize the worst kinds of Islamic radicals. Once you get them out of the box, you can’t put them back.”

The Saudi royal family has been, by turns, both a sponsor and a target of Sunni extremists, who object to the corruption and decadence among the family’s myriad princes. The princes are gambling that they will not be overthrown as long as they continue to support religious schools and charities linked to the extremists. The Administration’s new strategy is heavily dependent on this bargain.

http://www.salafipublications.com/sps/downloads/pdf/MNJ180008.pdf

‘Freelance jihadists’ join Libyan rebels
Ex-al Qaeda member speaks out
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/mar/29/1000-freelance-jihadists-join-libyan-rebels/?page=1
A 2007 study by West Point’s Combating Terrorism Center found that 19 percent of some 700 foreign al Qaeda fighters captured in Iraq came from Libya, the second-highest percentage of any country after Saudi Arabia.

The admirals comments about al Qaeda in the Libyan opposition reflect those of a senior State Department official who gave a closed-door briefing to senior U.S. officials last week, according an official who was present. The State Department official said the recently formed National Transitional Council is made up of rebel groups that are pro-democratic, but questions remain about some of its members.

A defense official said that some of the opposition includes Islamists with pro-terrorism views who are masking their true positions in order to gain Western backing.

A CIA commander for the Libyan rebels

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2011/mar2011/pers-m28.shtml
The McClatchy profile concluded, “Since coming to the United States in the early 1990s, Hifter lived in suburban Virginia outside Washington, DC.” It cited a friend who “said he was unsure exactly what Hifter did to support himself, and that Hifter primarily focused on helping his large family.”

To those who can read between the lines, this profile is a thinly disguised indication of Hifter’s role as a CIA operative. How else does a high-ranking former Libyan military commander enter the United States in the early 1990s, only a few years after the Lockerbie bombing, and then settle near the US capital, except with the permission and active assistance of US intelligence agencies? Hifter actually lived in Vienna, Virginia, about five miles from CIA headquarters in Langley, for two decades.

Is the U.S. Still Funding Iranian Suicide Bombers?
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/12/16/iran-suicide-bombing-is-the-us-still-funding-jundallah.html
Suspicions about America’s involvement with the terror group resurfaced last June when Iranian authorities captured Jundallah’s leader, Abdolmalek Rigi. In a televised interview with Iranian officials before his execution, Rigi “confessed” that the Americans “promised to help us and they said that they would co-operate with us, free our prisoners, and would give us military equipment, bombs, machine guns, and they would give us a base.”

Now, bear in mind that Iran’s sadistic prisons are well-known for extracting precisely these kinds of “confessions,” and that, before his capture, Rigi repeatedly denied any assistance from the U.S. (It is also worth mentioning that the Iranian government in the past also has blamed Saudi Arabia for funding Jundullah.)

Nevertheless, there is enough evidence to suggest that, at least under the Bush administration, there was a firm link between the United States and Jundullah, an organization that the U.S. placed on the terror watch list only this year, after Rigi’s forced confession. Whether that link remains under the current administration is anyone’s guess.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Report_from_Iron_Mountain

http://blog.standforisrael.org/articles/u-s-taxpayers-subsidize-monthly-payments-to-terrorists

Last edited:
Terrorist groups get money from several sources...

Sympathetic Groups/Countries: Iran is known to be one of the biggest supporters of anti-west terrorist groups.
Illegal Revenue: The Middle East...and the Far East are both the world's suppliers of Opium Poppies...so technically...rock stars and heroin junkies support terrorism, if indirectly.
Legal Revenue: Islam is one of the world's most peaceful religions, but as with any religion, extremist sects exist to financially back these groups.

The government wants you to feel afraid. When we feel afraid as a nation, the government can get bills passed that would NEVER be passed otherwise. The Patriot Act is probably the biggest notable outcome of the government backed, media fear mongering. We wanted to feel safe, but now big brother can search our homes, computers, and imprison individuals without charge or trial indefinitely.

If you think that it reads it has to be for "national security only"...read the whole thing. How do you think so many people's computers have been searched, then those people are convicted of piracy? Unless the person is advertising their pirated material for sale...there's no way of knowing other than accessing the person's computer without a warrant.

That is how the government gets bigger...we let it.

Last edited:
I have said this ever since I came home from Vietnam--and it seems you people on this site are only proving it. IF YOU WANT TO CONTROL YOUR GOVERNMENT DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY.
Always been what you do not have you can not spend (no borrowing either)
With this said you people who think raising taxes on anyone is a good thing so you will get something through social policies--think about what the people on this site are saying where the money comes from to fight the so called terrorists.

This is the first response in this entire thread that tries to answer the original question!

Thank you. All the rest was the usual name-calling and flames my the Looney Left that ignores the truth of the threat facing us and all non-Islamic nations.

Define "terrorists."

Which "terrorists?"

People try to not get in depth. You have to. Everything is different and everything has a reason. So I agree. Define and list which ones.

The nonsensical they want to kill us because of who we are is possibly the most moronic bigoted excuse. Only sheep fall for that.

No sheep fall for the video caused it excuse.....So Mr Expert why do terrorists hate us? I cant wait for this conversation.

You should be banned from this board for being an idiot and terrorist supporting muslim.

Maybe I'm a little dense but where are the terrorists getting the money to wage war on many many fronts .
Seems to me that they must be getting money from some country and if that's true stop fighting a Ghost and attack that country.
If we do not cut them at the source then we will be chasing our tails forever.

They Operate a lot like Organized Crime. They Traffic in Drugs, Kid Nap and Extort, and set up Protection Schemes. They have other ways of getting money as well, but those are some of them.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao:

A conservative thinks he has the answers. Wrong again Bob. Don't listen to what he said.

Most weapons used by muslim terrorists are Russian and Chinese made weapons.

This goes back to the Cold War where the Soviets funneled weapons to muslim countries to counter the US and Israel. Over time those weapons like AK-47s have ended up in the hands of terrorists.

A ship carrying weapons that recently arrived in Libya and most likely went to the consulate attackers probably have made in Russia stamped on them.

Forum List

Back