terrorists

racewright

Jul 8, 2010
nyc
Maybe I'm a little dense but where are the terrorists getting the money to wage war on many many fronts .
Seems to me that they must be getting money from some country and if that's true stop fighting a Ghost and attack that country.
If we do not cut them at the source then we will be chasing our tails forever.

Terrorism is business. The World doesn't want to stop it. It's a big excuse for governments. Only foolish sheep actually believe AQ is not a shadowy group. It serves Western Countries interests.

Define "terrorists."

Which "terrorists?"

People try to not get in depth. You have to. Everything is different and everything has a reason. So I agree. Define and list which ones.

The nonsensical they want to kill us because of who we are is possibly the most moronic bigoted excuse. Only sheep fall for that.

Maybe I'm a little dense but where are the terrorists getting the money to wage war on many many fronts .
Seems to me that they must be getting money from some country and if that's true stop fighting a Ghost and attack that country.

They Operate a lot like Organized Crime. They Traffic in Drugs, Kid Nap and Extort, and set up Protection Schemes. They have other ways of getting money as well, but those are some of them.

They Operate a lot like Organized Crime. They Traffic in Drugs, Kid Nap and Extort, and set up Protection Schemes. They have other ways of getting money as well, but those are some of them.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao:

A conservative thinks he has the answers. Wrong again Bob. Don't listen to what he said.

A conservative thinks he has the answers. Wrong again Bob. Don't listen to what he said.

Why don't you enlighten us all...

The last thing you want to do is listen to conservatives who get their information of neo nazi websites and Fox News. Just trust me when I tell you

The Fact that they make money in these ways is well Documented you Ignorant asshole.

Of course they also get money from Naive fucks like yourself who Donate to their so called Charities.

I think Bob can tell which one of us is being more Rational.

Last edited:

The Fact that they make money in these ways is well Documented you Ignorant asshole.

And I have a bridge to sell you :lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao:

Like Mister Beale said. You can't clump every militant group together. It's a very in depth subject and list which groups your asking about. Ill have a answe for you

Na I have looked at all your posts---Mob na Mobs do not have the kind of money these groups are spending.
The Mafia although made plenty of dough--they didn't make trillions and that is what it takes to put up the campaign that is going on now.
Yea my thoughts go to governments and maybe several. Find where the money is coming from and destroy these governments or Mobs if that is true---me thinks is it possible that we know and as some elude we are also just going along ???? Hope not

Na I have looked at all your posts---Mob na Mobs do not have the kind of money these groups are spending.
The Mafia although made plenty of dough--they didn't make trillions and that is what it takes to put up the campaign that is going on now.
Yea my thoughts go to governments and maybe several. Find where the money is coming from and destroy these governments or Mobs if that is true---me thinks is it possible that we know and as some elude we are also just going along ???? Hope not

It depends which group. For example a terror group that attacks Iran gets money from Israel who dressed as CIA operatives.

Israeli intelligence agents 'posed as CIA to recruit operatives against Iran's nuclear program' | Mail Online

Hezbollah gets money from Iran and other sources. But Hezbolllah is involved in the government now. So the World considers them a legitamate group. Most of the world

Like Mister Beale said. You can't clump every militant group together. It's a very in depth subject and list which groups your asking about. Ill have a answer for you

I have trouble believing that all this terror at the same time in history is just a coincidence.

Like Mister Beale said. You can't clump every militant group together. It's a very in depth subject and list which groups your asking about. Ill have a answer for you

I have trouble believing that all this terror at the same time in history is just a coincidence.

Of course. Don't listen to right wingers or conservatives about this topic. It's more than just a war of terror. World governments use it as an excuse for many things. Nothing was a coincidence.

Forum List

Back