Terrorists want to disrupt elections...

Merlin1047 said:
Yes they will blinside us again if they want to. The attack on 9-11 amounted to grandstanding by Al-Qaeda. They were as interested in gaining notoriety as they were in attacking us. Terrorists who are interested in simply inflicting casualties will: dump biological contaminants into a reservoir which serves a large city. blow up railroad track just in advance of a train carrying toxic chemicals or cause the derailment of a high speed commuter train. shoot heat seekers at airliners. inject nerve gas into the air circulation system of a large building. There are thousands of ways to attack this country. We aid the terrorists by having too many law enforcement agencies with their fingers in the pie. Instead of cooperating with each other, these agencies engage in petty turf battles. We have the ATF, CIA, FBI, Treasury, DEA, Federal Marshalls, NSA, and even the Post Office investigating terrorism. It's time to streamline the process and to stop worrying about offending the sensitivities of moslem Americans. For the time being, they'll just have to understand that there have been no recent attacks on this country by Africans, South Americans, Asians, Canadians, or even Frenchmen and our counter-terrorism efforts need to be directed toward muslims in general and Arab muslims in particular.

All this would be true except for one basic change since 9/11. The US is not sitting around waiting for this attack.

Intelligence services are not visible or made very public except for some talk from our Homeland Security chief.

But it is presumed that we have infiltrators, spying devices, listening devices and foreign intelligence giving the US intelligence services a heads up on any of their plans. They may be sitting in our country waiting for the go sign but I have trust that all their plans and moves are being monitored.

Plus it is probably certain that any country that sponsors any possible successful attacks against America might be destined for immediate retaliation and not another Iraq war. The Muslim countries are aware that George Bush is not afraid to take initiative and destroy them by immediate response.

Not to mention that the Arabs although murderous, are not simple enough to think that any attack against America would put GW Bush back into office as his terrorist fight history is a bit more trusted than John Kerry who has been unable to answer the question put to him in all of his interviews with one way to approach terrorism against America except for going to the UN and begging them to take on the Muslims as a group.

November is rapidly approaching.

krisy said:
I can't figure out why the Dems enjoy the backing from these Hollywood types anyway. From what I have seen on the news,most people don't mind them supporting their candidate,but despise it when they use a concert or movie that someone has paid to see to further their political agenda. Who wants to go to a concert and listen to that crap?

I'm afraid this isn't relevant to the discussion...but interesting in it's own right.

Merlin1047 said:
Yes they will blinside us again if they want to.

The attack on 9-11 amounted to grandstanding by Al-Qaeda. They were as interested in gaining notoriety as they were in attacking us.

Terrorists who are interested in simply inflicting casualties will:

dump biological contaminants into a reservoir which serves a large city.

blow up railroad track just in advance of a train carrying toxic chemicals or cause the derailment of a high speed commuter train.

shoot heat seekers at airliners.

inject nerve gas into the air circulation system of a large building.

There are thousands of ways to attack this country. We aid the terrorists by having too many law enforcement agencies with their fingers in the pie. Instead of cooperating with each other, these agencies engage in petty turf battles. We have the ATF, CIA, FBI, Treasury, DEA, Federal Marshalls, NSA, and even the Post Office investigating terrorism. It's time to streamline the process and to stop worrying about offending the sensitivities of moslem Americans. For the time being, they'll just have to understand that there have been no recent attacks on this country by Africans, South Americans, Asians, Canadians, or even Frenchmen and our counter-terrorism efforts need to be directed toward muslims in general and Arab muslims in particular.

You are right in saying that recent attacks have been committed solely by Muslims, but it would be a descriminative act on the United States part to target Muslims only in searches and such. This would also hurt our already shaky relationship with other Middle Eastern Countries.

lupuman34 said:
I'm afraid this isn't relevant to the discussion...

I believe she was replying to Dilloduck's comment:

dilloduck said:
They already attacked us on the campaign trail. Disguised as a black chick in dreadlocks with a wine bottle and various other "popular" types, they made a complete ass out of the democratic candidates.
Damn--1 for them.:banana:

But it is interesting that you made such a point on a thread that was weeks old. :rolleyes:

MtnBiker said:
I believe she was replying to Dilloduck's comment:

But it is interesting that you made such a point on a thread that was weeks old. :rolleyes:

I've found his points very interesting in several threads now, how about anyone else? :rolleyes:

lupuman34 said:
recent attacks have been committed solely by Muslims, but it would be a descriminative act on the United States part to target Muslims only in searches and such. This would also hurt our already shaky relationship with other Middle Eastern Countries.

Be careful of the word police halting your logic. It Would be discriminatory, and it is discriminatory to select one ear of corn over another. Thats not bad. Discrimination means examining and selecting.

To find a likely SUSPECT for airplane terrorism one discriminates as he rejects the norwegians, Scottish, jamaican, ..the nuns, the kids, and Selects the most likely candidate from the group of young middle eastern males from another country.

It makes sense....for Heavens sake,we can't be wasting time focusing on 20 year old white females,or 50 year old Chinese men when it's young middle eastern men commiting the terror. Not that someone else can't doit,but up to this point,it's been middle eastern men(and some women).

Zhukov said:
1.) Because they think most people are stupid and worship at the feet of Hollywood stars.

2.) $$

Sad but true....true that many people are stupid and follow along with what Mr. and Mrs. Movie Star have to say. They may not have a clue of realism, an iota of what is going on...they make their millions playing house...they speak from a script - off screen too for some of them - they live in a plastic surgeons office and still look like crap after the procedure and two million dollars worth...yeah, these people have a clue but a tad bit more than those that actually listen.

winston churchi said:
Sad but true....true that many people are stupid and follow along with what Mr. and Mrs. Movie Star have to say. They may not have a clue of realism, an iota of what is going on...they make their millions playing house...they speak from a script - off screen too for some of them - they live in a plastic surgeons office and still look like crap after the procedure and two million dollars worth...yeah, these people have a clue but a tad bit more than those that actually listen.

Not only that, most don't realize the entertainment industry has their OWN federal tax laws. They get to write-off ALL kinds of stuff we could never even think of writing off on our taxes. Stuff like clothes, jewelry, etc.

lupuman34 said:
I'm afraid this isn't relevant to the discussion...but interesting in it's own right.

Uh,thanks,but i really don't need your help "lup". Biker was right,I was responding to another post if it's allright.You must not have liked what I said.You may also want to read through the thread thoroughly so you can properly understand others' posts.

lupuman34 said:
This would also hurt our already shaky relationship with other Middle Eastern Countries.

Who gives a flying F*CK?

FlyingExpletive.gif

lupuman34 said:
You are right in saying that recent attacks have been committed solely by Muslims, but it would be a descriminative act on the United States part to target Muslims only in searches and such. This would also hurt our already shaky relationship with other Middle Eastern Countries.

Lupuman34 how much more shaky do you think America's relationship with ARAB MUSLIM Countries might be no matter what we do or whether we attack our own allies.

American is the big Satan of Infidels. Do you think that the Arabs will suddenly fall in love with the USA if we let their murderers wonder around America taking home movies of bridges, buildings financial instituions so they can show Muhammad solid American structures at home with popcorn?

Forum List

Back