Terrorists Want Cease Fire In Iraq

If the US military were the ones who started this - Pelosi and Reid would have already held a press conference saying how they now have been proven right - the war really is lost

and Reid and Pelosi would ahve demanded to be part of the negotiating team. After all, they do have experience in writing surrender documents

and where, pray tell, is your proof that the terrorists demanded this? The general says he authorized his commanders to do the "reaching out".

and where, pray tell, is your proof that the terrorists demanded this? The general says he authorized his commanders to do the "reaching out".

Why would the US want to surrender - Pres Bush vetoed the Dems surrender bill

The US military is reacting from a position of strength and dictating terms

Why would the US want to surrender - Pres Bush vetoed the Dems surrender bill

The US military is reacting from a position of strength and dictating terms

hey...the general says that he authorized his commanders to do the reaching out..... is he lying?

Then why do libs like you continue to start threads in my honor?

thats a standard reaction to trolls...

What Is A Troll?

The term derives from "trolling", a style of fishing which involves trailing bait through a likely spot hoping for a bite. The troll posts a message, often in response to an honest question, that is intended to upset, disrupt or simply insult the group.

Usually, it will fail, as the troll rarely bothers to match the tone or style of the group, and usually its ignorance shows.

http://www.flayme.com/troll/

thats a standard reaction to trolls...

What Is A Troll?

The term derives from "trolling", a style of fishing which involves trailing bait through a likely spot hoping for a bite. The troll posts a message, often in response to an honest question, that is intended to upset, disrupt or simply insult the group.

Usually, it will fail, as the troll rarely bothers to match the tone or style of the group, and usually its ignorance shows.

http://www.flayme.com/troll/

Since the libs are the ones starting the threads - why am I the bad guy for thanking them?

Since the libs are the ones starting the threads - why am I the bad guy for thanking them?

this thread is the DIRECT result of your input on this board. Again, read that page on trolls and fight off the goosebumps when it starts to feel like the author is standing right behind you as you post..

Cease-Fire Eyed to Stop Violence in Iraq

May 31 10:19 AM US/Eastern
By PAULINE JELINEK
Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON (AP) - U.S. military commanders are talking with Iraqi militants about cease- fires and other arrangements to try to stop the violence, the No. 2 American commander said Thursday.
Lt. Gen. Raymond Odierno said he has authorized commanders to reach out to militants, tribes, religious leaders and others in the country that has been gripped by violence from a range of fronts including insurgents, sectarian rivals and common criminals.

"We are talking about cease-fires, and maybe signing some things that say they won't conduct operations against the government of Iraq or against coalition forces.," Odierno told Pentagon reporters in a video conference from Baghdad.

please highlight the part in this story that says that terrorists "want" anything. Our general has authorized his commanders to reach out and talk about cease fires. Where does it say that any terrorists have said, "yeah...that's a good idea. that is what we WANT" ????

I suspect MM sent out an SOS call to his fellow libs to give him some help

Wrong yet again RSR. MM asked for no help nor made me aware of this thread.
If he had asked for help to battle you I would have laughed at him anyway.
MM is quite capable of delaing with you on his own.
As is anyone with half a brain.

Forum List

Back