Terrorists Want Cease Fire In Iraq

red states rule

May 30, 2006
It would seem the liberal media is ignoring this story - terrorists want a cease fire with the US military

How can this be?

Harry Reid says the war is lost, libs say the US is beaten in Iraq, and the liberal media paints a doom and gloom picture of the war on a daily basis

If that is true - why do the terrorists want a cease fire? Only when you are losing do you want to talk to the other side

Perhaps this is why the liberal media is not covering this story

Instead of talking to the terrorists, the US military should pour it on and finish the job

Cease-Fire Eyed to Stop Violence in Iraq

May 31 10:19 AM US/Eastern
By PAULINE JELINEK
Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON (AP) - U.S. military commanders are talking with Iraqi militants about cease- fires and other arrangements to try to stop the violence, the No. 2 American commander said Thursday.
Lt. Gen. Raymond Odierno said he has authorized commanders to reach out to militants, tribes, religious leaders and others in the country that has been gripped by violence from a range of fronts including insurgents, sectarian rivals and common criminals.

"We are talking about cease-fires, and maybe signing some things that say they won't conduct operations against the government of Iraq or against coalition forces.," Odierno told Pentagon reporters in a video conference from Baghdad.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8PFDJJG0&show_article=1

so.. you say that it is the TERRORISTS who want the cease fire...

while your non-newsmax article clearly says, let me quote:

Lt. Gen. Raymond Odierno said he has authorized commanders to reach out to militants, tribes, religious leaders and others in the country that has been gripped by violence from a range of fronts including insurgents, sectarian rivals and common criminals.

"We are talking about cease-fires, and maybe signing some things that say they won't conduct operations against the government of Iraq or against coalition forces.," Odierno told Pentagon reporters in a video conference from Baghdad.

that says "terrorists say uncle" to you?

really?

hehehehehe...

:eusa_whistle:

It would seem the liberal media is ignoring this story - terrorists want a cease fire with the US military

How can this be?

Harry Reid says the war is lost, libs say the US is beaten in Iraq, and the liberal media paints a doom and gloom picture of the war on a daily basis

If that is true - why do the terrorists want a cease fire? Only when you are losing do you want to talk to the other side

Perhaps this is why the liberal media is not covering this story

Instead of talking to the terrorists, the US military should pour it on and finish the job

Cease-Fire Eyed to Stop Violence in Iraq

May 31 10:19 AM US/Eastern
By PAULINE JELINEK
Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON (AP) - U.S. military commanders are talking with Iraqi militants about cease- fires and other arrangements to try to stop the violence, the No. 2 American commander said Thursday.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8PFDJJG0&show_article=1

You say "The terrorists want a ceasefire" yet the article CLEARLY states that Gen. Odierno is the one reaching out for a ceasefire...

You really need to increase your reading comprehension.

do you really think he actually reads the articles he cuts and pastes? :rofl:

He sure as hell has them filed neatly enough to shoot them out in a pinch, he has some super high efficient rolodex of topics he draws from thats for sure.

He stays well clear of topics he has nothing to copy and post on.

He sure as hell has them filed neatly enough to shoot them out in a pinch, he has some super high efficient rolodex of topics he draws from thats for sure.

He stays well clear of topics he has nothing to copy and post on.

mayyyyyybe... but that still doesn't mean he actually reads them... laffs... and yeah, I've noticed that about him... where ever he goes it's the same thing... cut and post and then dance around the resulting questions ad nauseum... very juvenile...

If we leave iraq now, please tell me :eusa_think: how that doesnt hand the oil resources , and the country of iraq over to iran. The majority of iraq is shiite, so is iran. Even if a civil war happens, and al queda tries to get or stay involved, I think iran is too much for both, and the shia of iran will win out right in the end.

Any ideas?.

If we leave iraq now, please tell me :eusa_think: how that doesnt hand the oil resources , and the country of iraq over to iran. The majority of iraq is shiite, so is iran. Even if a civil war happens, and al queda tries to get or stay involved, I think iran is too much for both, and the shia of iran will win out right in the end.

Any ideas?.

The point is, we are (I believe) dictating terms to the terrorists

Since the terrorists lost theri biggest allies, the Dems in DC, when they lost their attempt to surrender; the terrorists will have to actually defeat the US military

The Dems have said the war is lost, the US can not win the fight - and the US military is letting the terrorists know they can end this if they accept the terms

The point is, we are (I believe) dictating terms to the terrorists

Since the terrorists lost theri biggest allies, the Dems in DC, when they lost their attempt to surrender; the terrorists will have to actually defeat the US military

The Dems have said the war is lost, the US can not win the fight - and the US military is letting the terrorists know they can end this if they accept the terms

LOL...one of our Generals proposes a cease fire and you say "the terrorists" want a cease fire...

Now I see what you really think of the American military. You just called Gen. Odierno a terrorist. Real nice.

LOL...one of our Generals proposes a cease fire and you say "the terrorists" want a cease fire...

Now I see what you really think of the American military. You just called Gen. Odierno a terrorist. Real nice.

If the US military were the ones who started this - Pelosi and Reid would have already held a press conference saying how they now have been proven right - the war really is lost

and Reid and Pelosi would ahve demanded to be part of the negotiating team. After all, they do have experience in writing surrender documents

Forum List

Back