Terrorists & Liberals = The Only folks who want us to leave Iraq right now!!!

T

TheEnemyWithin

Just go on any Yahoo chatroom or Iraqi blog and see for yourself!! :salute: Wish I could add more but I'm busy talking to a guy about my age in Mosul...He's way more patriotic than ol' BULLYPULPIT!!!!

:fifty: <<<< Libs

Terrorists want America to leave any Middle Eastern country for a different reason. Liberals want america out cause they want to save American Lives for a cause they feel is not benefiting America. I personally dont think America is any safer now than before sept 11th. Just my opinon.

Allanon68 said:
Terrorists want America to leave any Middle Eastern country for a different reason. Liberals want america out cause they want to save American Lives for a cause they feel is not benefiting America. I personally dont think America is any safer now than before sept 11th. Just my opinon.

You could be right, at the same time common sense says, they got 3k on 9/11, and zilch since.

No place is ever SAFE as we are witnessing in NO----but I bet we are safer than we were before. Simply being aware is a step.

Allanon68 said:

You think the libs give a damn about American lives? We have a perfect opportunity for them to care about lives in New Orleans and the other areas hit by Katrina, but all I've seen is alot of "good they are getting what they deserve for voting for Bush" or "It's all Bush's fault!" They dont give a damn about American lives. All they care about is that Iraq is going to be a success and Republicans are going to get the credit, that is a treat to their power.

If you don't think America is safer than get off your ass and do something to make it safer rather than opposing everything we try to do to make it safer.

You think the libs give a damn about American lives? We have a perfect opportunity for them to care about lives in New Orleans and the other areas hit by Katrina, but all I've seen is alot of "good they are getting what they deserve for voting for Bush" or "It's all Bush's fault!" They dont give a damn about American lives. All they care about is that Iraq is going to be a success and Republicans are going to get the credit, that is a treat to their power.

If you don't think America is safer than get off your ass and do something to make it safer rather than opposing everything we try to do to make it safer.

Good one!! You'll never guess what the libs are saying now...They claim that the federal relief effort took a while because most of the people in New Orleans are black and Bush is racist!!! Yeah, that's what I said....They claim that the federal relief effort took a while because most of the people in New Orleans are black and Bush is racist!!! :scratch:

Just goes to show how goddamn stupid libbies really are. :baby4:

TheEnemyWithin said:
Good one!! You'll never guess what the libs are saying now...They claim that the federal relief effort took a while because most of the people in New Orleans are black and Bush is racist!!! Yeah, that's what I said....They claim that the federal relief effort took a while because most of the people in New Orleans are black and Bush is racist!!! :scratch:

Just goes to show how goddamn stupid libbies really are. :baby4:

Yeah especially considering the aid would have been there alot faster if people werent opening fire on the people helping out there.

Besides, the aid isnt something they are entitled to. Its a gift from all of us. It would be nice of people were alittle more appreciative of the gifts they are given.

Forum List

Back