Terrorists Are Terrorists Under Any Name

Well, to start with, I didn't go down the road of "victimhood" as most zionists do...

Jewish people SHOULD have their own homeland... And they should defend it... They should NOT have a fascist ideology, they should not have expansionist ideas!

Accept what was given and make your homeland... Don't the steal other people's homeland!

It is NOT the people of Gaza that you have to defend yourselves from, it is Hamas! That needs to be made quite clear! It is NOT Islam that Israel needs to defend itself from... It is extremists... In the same way that EVERYONE... Jew, Muslim, Christian, Catholic, Black, White, yellow needs to "defend" themselves from extremism...

I have NO issue with Jews, I have issues with extremist Jews... As I have stated many times, I have Jewish friends, in Israel, in America, in Europe... I holiday every year with some of my Jewish friends, in their homes... Makes me a real "Jew hater" doesn't it... NOT! Next month I will stay with some Jewish friends in the US... Have dinner with many of their Jewish friends, party, go to clubs, the beach (I hope), discuss Israel/Palestine... And, I can tell you, there will open, constructive discussion about the positives and negatives of both! At the end of the day, we will still be friends, we will have an understanding of each others points of view, we will ALL believe that aggression is NOT the way forward!

I cannot tolerate the extremist zionist ideals that are being bandied around these days...

Jews have a homeland now, yet zionists want more, under the 'false flag' of 'security'...

Two questions...

The Israeli military consists of?

The Palestinian military consists of?

I have my 'list' of both... Perhaps you can offer her your list for both?

You said "It is NOT the people of Gaza that you have to defend yourselves from, it is Hamas! That needs to be made quite clear!" So tell us, who are the people who elected Hamas? Holy mackeral, could it be the Palestinian people of Gaza?

Perhaps you could tell us what fucking idiots voted for George W. Bush and Tony Blair!

Did everyone who voted who voted for them support either of them and their 'terrorist' attacks around the world? NO!

Holy mackerel, if you want to try and debate, try and make a point that is valid! :cuckoo:

Tony Blair is easy it was the neo Marxists and muslims that voted for him They must have supported them otherwise they would never have voted fort them a second time round

Were you born stupid or is it something you have developed and honed over the years?

Tony Blair, the greatest war criminal since... Well, for all time, and you somehow believe that Muslims voted for him?!?!

You are particularly confused since your return Phoney... Maybe another holiday is in order!

Not me that is confused old boy as it during his reign that the voting scandals became known, and it the muslims standing as Labour councilors behind the vote rigging for labour

Well, to start with, I didn't go down the road of "victimhood" as most zionists do...

Jewish people SHOULD have their own homeland... And they should defend it... They should NOT have a fascist ideology, they should not have expansionist ideas!

Accept what was given and make your homeland... Don't the steal other people's homeland!

It is NOT the people of Gaza that you have to defend yourselves from, it is Hamas! That needs to be made quite clear! It is NOT Islam that Israel needs to defend itself from... It is extremists... In the same way that EVERYONE... Jew, Muslim, Christian, Catholic, Black, White, yellow needs to "defend" themselves from extremism...

I have NO issue with Jews, I have issues with extremist Jews... As I have stated many times, I have Jewish friends, in Israel, in America, in Europe... I holiday every year with some of my Jewish friends, in their homes... Makes me a real "Jew hater" doesn't it... NOT! Next month I will stay with some Jewish friends in the US... Have dinner with many of their Jewish friends, party, go to clubs, the beach (I hope), discuss Israel/Palestine... And, I can tell you, there will open, constructive discussion about the positives and negatives of both! At the end of the day, we will still be friends, we will have an understanding of each others points of view, we will ALL believe that aggression is NOT the way forward!

I cannot tolerate the extremist zionist ideals that are being bandied around these days...

Jews have a homeland now, yet zionists want more, under the 'false flag' of 'security'...

Two questions...

You said "It is NOT the people of Gaza that you have to defend yourselves from, it is Hamas! That needs to be made quite clear!" So tell us, who are the people who elected Hamas? Holy mackeral, could it be the Palestinian people of Gaza?

Perhaps you could tell us what fucking idiots voted for George W. Bush and Tony Blair!

Did everyone who voted who voted for them support either of them and their 'terrorist' attacks around the world? NO!

Holy mackerel, if you want to try and debate, try and make a point that is valid! :cuckoo:

Tony Blair is easy it was the neo Marxists and muslims that voted for him They must have supported them otherwise they would never have voted fort them a second time round

Were you born stupid or is it something you have developed and honed over the years?

Tony Blair, the greatest war criminal since... Well, for all time, and you somehow believe that Muslims voted for him?!?!

You are particularly confused since your return Phoney... Maybe another holiday is in order!

Not me that is confused old boy as it during his reign that the voting scandals became known, and it the muslims standing as Labour councilors behind the vote rigging for labour

Unfortunately "old boy" you are the most confused participant on this forum!

Which "voting scandals" are you talking about exactly?

How many of the Muslims standing as labour councillors voted to illegally bomb the shit out of fellow Muslims?

Links please, not your confused hatred!

How many of the Muslims standing as labour councillors voted to illegally bomb the shit out of fellow Muslims?

When will you provide the links you have been asked for, well over 1000 now and rising every day. I have given you the general details of the vote rigging and there were only a few documented cases, so why not do a google ?

You have heard of the shia/sunni hatred I take it, and how they will try and wipe each other out.

When will you provide the links you have been asked for, well over 1000 now and rising every day. I have given you the general details of the vote rigging and there were only a few documented cases, so why not do a google ?

You have heard of the shia/sunni hatred I take it, and how they will try and wipe each other out.

Shia's & Sunni's hating & killing each other is okay by me as long as they just kill each other & not us infidels as well. After all, who are we to crash their party?

I know, huh? I was thinking the same about you. That maybe you were someone who held reasonable views about the Jewish people and Israel. But then you started with what looks suspiciously like victim blaming. Is it possible I entirely mis-read your question?

Why are the Jewish people still having to defend their homeland from the people of Gaza? Why don't the people of Gaza stop attacking Israel? What are they fighting for?

Two questions...

You don't agree with Tony Blair? Shame on you. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Tony Blair: 'West should focus on radical Islam' - BBC News

Two questions...

You listen to the words of a liar? Shame on you!

Arrest Tony Blair for lies told and war crimes he committed and send him to damnation!

"Middle East Envoy"?

Seriously?!?!

Arrest Tony Blair for lies told and war crimes he committed and send him to damnation!

"Middle East Envoy"?

Seriously?!?!

And destroy the labour party once and for all when he tells the world under oath that he d hat he did to preserve his Chancellors integrity after being caught

"Middle East Envoy"?

Seriously?!?!

And destroy the labour party once and for all when he tells the world under oath that he d hat he did to preserve his Chancellors integrity after being caught

Jeeze. How can any person who says he's for peace not like Tony Blair?

"Middle East Envoy"?

Seriously?!?!

Love it...

You just won funniest post of the year!

"Middle East Envoy"?

Seriously?!?!

Love it...

You just won funniest post of the year!

Heck, I'll bet you also hated Shah Reza Palavi. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Pali supporters say they want peace & yet are against the leaders of every nation who want peace. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Forum List

Back