Nah. He's black. Black lives matter and slavery. Besides, he's muslim. The vast majority of followers of Islam are really nice people and totally not terrorists. No wait. That's just Louie being Louie.

Nah. He's black. Black lives matter and slavery. Besides, he's muslim. The vast majority of followers of Islam are really nice people and totally not terrorists. No wait. That's just Louie being Louie.

you know, I can't stand Farrakhan...

but you bigots almost make him sympathetic.

but keep on keeping on with that whole white male victim thing

...in this video, leader of the Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan says that it is OK to murder someone for exercising free speech in America:

David Nafomeke | Facebook

Is his saying that terrorism...? :)

Yeah...I'm still wondering why he hasn't been arrested. I mean besides the obvious answer that a black Muslim is in the WH...
Some guys are

you know, I can't stand Farrakhan...

but you bigots almost make him sympathetic.

but keep on keeping on with that whole white male victim thing
You know, I like Farrakhan better than people like jillian here, who blame white males for everything. Oh wait. LOL

And guys named David apparently. Verbatim post on topix :)

LOLOLOLOL I'm not obsessed man LOLOLOLOL...discussing Islam is a hobby for me though amongst other hobbies LOLOLOLOL.

Mr. Farrakhan's overall point in the video was that it is OK to murder for exercising American free speech (as he said it it is OK to murder for "scandalizing God's messenger")...

Depends on the wording if it'd be a terroristic threat. Specify an individual or group od individuals it's a crime. Vague wording of 'people exercising free speech' wouldn't be.

FTR (for the record,) question was not did he say a terroristic threat but were his words ("it is OK to murder Americans for exercising American free speech (scandalizing God's messenger)") terrorism...

Video of Nation of Islam member Talmadge X Hayer confessing that he and other N.O.I. members murdered Malcolm X, the Black activist referred to in the video in post #1:

David Nafomeke | Facebook

Farrakhan keeps alleging that he doesn't know what happened in the murder while this man Mr. Hayer (also known as Thomas Hagan) made this confession in 1977...I wonder why Mr. Farrakhan wont just meet with this man, say maybe on video, so everyone (including himself, allegedly) can find out what really happened...

You know, I like Farrakhan better than people like jillian here, who blame white males for everything. Oh wait. LOL

Hi Sir/Ma'am :) ,

That's very interesting that you are a Caucasian person who "likes" as you said Farrakhan...after listening to the video in post number 1 could I ask how you could like a terrorist?...

-
I'll tell you one thing, Anonymous. Whatever I am, I have a sense of humor. Maybe you didn't get it because there was no smiley face to tell you how to feel.

Forum List

Back