Terrorist Training Exercise Coincides With Bombing

Bonnie said:
Yeah we'll see about that, don't be lulled into a false sense of security.............. :teeth:

I am by know means in a lull...I was just treating her like a stubborn horse...sometimes a nice carrot works...if not ya send em to the glue factory!
or turn em loose on the old prairrie...to fend for themselves! :thup:

Max Power said:
"At half past nine this morning we were actually running an exercise for a company of over a thousand people in London...
So now this company is involved?? Maybe the company has a mole that gave the info to the terrorists!

QUOTE=Max Power]...based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning"[/QUOTE] Perhaps they were practicing on those precise stations because those are the most heavily traveled sections of the tube and therefore, likely targets. Also, don't forget that King's Crossing is the first stop from the heavily Muslim occupied burbs outside London. Maybe this company really, really knows what they are doing and therefore, they could pretty much guess which stations would be hit!

Max Power said:
Seriously, what are the odds that an exercise would pick the exact same stations as the terrorists?
Obviously you have never participated in an emergency exercise. When you practice emergency proceedures, you practice them at the locations where you expect to have to address them. Would it have made sense for them to practice at stations in Birmingham for events they expect to happen in London?

May I ask; how old are you?

archangel said:
I am by know means in a lull...I was just treating her like a stubborn horse...sometime a nice carrot works...if not ya send em to the glue factory!
or turn em loose on the old prairrie...to fend for themselves! :thup:

Glue factory eh?? Not for horses but for people maybe... :p:

Bonnie said:
Glue factory eh?? Not for horses but for people maybe... :p:

actually it is calcan dog food factory..they pay like .90 lb on the hoof...was trying not to offend anyone...however old cows and bi products of food cows go to the glue factory in third world countries...maybe this is where Gabby should go...third world country(pun...pun...pun) :cow:

freeandfun1 said:
So now this company is involved?? Maybe the company has a mole that gave the info to the terrorists!
Perhaps. Did I ever say that this wasn't the case?

May I ask; how old are you?
May I ask; Is that any of your business?

Probability of 7/7 Drill and Attack Coinciding

LU Stations: 274
RELATED:
Explosions In London

Probability of one attack by hour (5yr mean): One chance in 9,474,920

Open Hours per Day: 19

Probability of 3 station terror hit (5yr mean):
One chance in 850,602,500,906,920,000,000

Open Days a Year: 364

Mean Sample frequent (yrs) 5 Probability of one attack by hour (10yr mean):
One chance in 18,949,840

Mean Sample frequent (yrs) 10 Probability of 3 station terror hit (10yr mean):