Terrorist threat "gone" since Obama? Worst since 9/11 broken up!

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Well--I sure don't know what happened to all the world wide "love & peace" since Barack Husiene Obama was elected. But it appears that there was a major Al Queda terrorist plot that was broken up recently by the use of "oh my God"--the Patriot Act--that probably saved-- alot of innocent American lives in New York City & in Denver, CO.

Here is the story: "THE WORST SINCE 9/11."

"An immigrant from Afghanistan who lived legally in Denver was plotting one of the most serious terrorist attacks on American soil since Sept. 11, 2001, federal authorities say.

Najibullah Zazi, 24, made his home in the United States, working as a Denver Internaltional airport shuttle driver in Colorado and owning a coffee cart in New York City.

Authorities say Zazi scoured the Web and visited beauty supply stores--Home Depot outlets--in a hunt for chemicals needed to build bombs for Al Qaeda.

They characterized the suspected plot against New York City subways and trains as one of the most significant threats to the United States since 9/11."

Officials: Terror Plot Most Significant Since 9/11 - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

$gather-the-martyrs.gif

"they must have lost that "tingley feeling."----:lol:

Last edited:
Who said the terrorist threat was gone?

Give me a break. The liberals & democrats who voted for Obama--actually belived that they could negotiate with terrorists--I.E. IRAN--PAKISTAN--SYRIA--& all would be just tiddley dittlely. They believed G.W. Bush was a WAR MONGER--& because of him--the entire world HATED US.

It turns out that we just went through another major break-up of another major terrorist attack--long after Barack Huseine Obama was installed in the oval office.

Now either these terrorists are getting their newpapers one year late--or they just hate our guts, no matter who is in office. "Take your pick." This attack again--was aimed at blue states. New York which is "always" blue, & Colorado who is normally conservative but whom voted for Obama recently.

Last edited:

Give me a break. The liberals & democrats who voted for Obama--actually belived that they could negotiate with terrorists--I.E. IRAN--PAKISTAN--SYRIA--& all would be just tiddley dittlely. They believed G.W. Bush was a WAR MONGER--& because of him--the entire world HATED US.

It turns out that we just went through another major break-up of another major terrorist attack--long after Barack Huseine Obama was installed in the oval office.

Now either these terrorists are getting their newpapers one year late--or they just hate our guts, no matter who is in office. "Take your pick." This attack again--was aimed at blue states. New York which is "always" blue, & Colorado who is normally conservative but whom voted for Obama recently.

The very fact the the left acknowledged that there are terrorists to be negotiate with in the first place implies that they believe there to be a threat. Have these negotiations that you speak of happened? Was an agreement signed? Was the threat declared gone? I must have missed all that ....

And the terrorists hated us long before George W. Bush (as you all like to remind us the 9/11 plot was started under Clinton) and they will continue to so long as we have a large footprint in the Middle East.

This is a hack thread.

The very fact the the left acknowledged that there are terrorists to be negotiate with in the first place implies that they believe there to be a threat. Have these negotiations that you speak of happened? Was an agreement signed? Was the threat declared gone? I must have missed all that ....

And the terrorists hated us long before George W. Bush (as you all like to remind us the 9/11 plot was started under Clinton) and they will continue to so long as we have a large footprint in the Middle East.

This is a hack thread.

What ever happened to the world was going to "love us" once Obama was elected?--:eusa_pray: What happened to our "world wide RESPECT." Bombing the crap out of N.Y City--really doesn't spell r.e.s.p.e.c.t.

Last edited:
Yup. The 'we are less safe with GWB in office' rhetoric is just more campaign bullshit. Nothing new there.

:lol::lol::lol:--Now do you feel "safer" with G.W. Bush out of the White House & Barack Obama in?---:cuckoo:
LOL. Not at all. Meet the new boss....

But convincing some groupies that these fucks want to hurt us regardless of who is in office was an exercise in futility. The blind do not see.

This is a hack thread.

What ever happened to the "world was going to "love us" once Obama was elected?--:eusa_pray: What happened to our "world wide RESPECT." Bombing the crap out of N.Y City--really doesn't spell r.e.s.p.e.c.t.

Quit flailing. It only makes you look more stupid.

This is a hack thread.

The only HACK here is you. As usual defending the left while claiming you are a moderate.

the very fact the the left acknowledged that there are terrorists to be negotiate with in the first place implies that they believe there to be a threat. Have these negotiations that you speak of happened? Was an agreement signed? Was the threat declared gone? I must have missed all that ....

And the terrorists hated us long before george w. Bush (as you all like to remind us the 9/11 plot was started under clinton) and they will continue to so long as we have a large footprint in the middle east.

This is a hack thread.

what ever happened to the "world was going to "love us" once obama was elected?--:eusa_pray: What happened to our "world wide respect." bombing the crap out of n.y city--really doesn't spell r.e.s.p.e.c.t.

quit flailing. It only makes you look more stupid.

moron alert. Moron alert.

This is a hack thread.

The only HACK here is you. As usual defending the left while claiming you are a moderate.

Fuck off, Sarge.

The OP started off with a retarded premise that she wanted assumed as fact.

Noboby outside the looniest of looney left (think the lefty version of you and oreo) declared that the threat was gone or that it would suddenly end when Obama took office.

This is a total hack thread.

This is a hack thread.
And we will continue to have a large footprint in the Mideast as long as they have oil.

Terrorism always was a minor threat.

The greatest threat to this country is the Republican Party.

Art has already hit the nail on the head for this thread. It was started under a false premise and trying to debate it being fact or fiction is bullshit.

Though this is not uncommon of Oreo.

Forum List

Back