Terrorist Pals Launch Hundreds Of Rockets at Civilians

From Deir Yassin massacre in 1948, to the May 14th massacre of 2018, terrorist Israel has ethnic cleansed the Palestinians.

Deir Yassin was not a "massacre". it was a military objective where there was heavy fighting between the forces of the two sides of the conflict. The Arabs lost.

I'm assuming by the "May 14th massacre of 2018" you mean response to the "March of Return". That is laughable. First of all, the Jewish people have already been ethnically cleansed from Gaza and NOT the other way around. Second, the people of Gaza are attacking Israel at Israel's border trying to get into Israel to kill Israeli (Jews). You have actually inverted the actors.

I don't live in an Islamic nation, I live in a Christian nation.
You are arguing for the right of an Islamic nation to overtake a Christian (or Jewish) nation. You are arguing that if Muslim Arabs invaded, conquered and replaced your nation that you would have to assimilate and convert to Islam.

Not one Jew wants that. How are you not in jail?

What happened to talking about terrorist Israel's brutalization of Palestine?

Over 91,000 Palestinian Arabs have been killed by Jewish Zionists.

1393692245624.jpg

YAWN.. Haven’t you heard that actions speak louder then words? You know who is doing that? The Muslims, you stupid Pollack

Israel is the cause of the conflict. point blank.

We are a very small population of poor people. Why do you find the need to pick on us and to threaten me on this board? You are a bully.

1393692245624.jpg

YAWN.. Haven’t you heard that actions speak louder then words? You know who is doing that? The Muslims, you stupid Pollack

We are a very small population of poor people. Why do you find the need to pick on us and to threaten me on this board? You are a bully.

He's only a bully if you allow him to be. He doesn't intimidate me at all. And we Jews may be small in numbers but we aren't generally poor. That's because we're ambitious, hard-working and smart.

I was Kidding...

From Deir Yassin massacre in 1948, to the May 14th massacre of 2018, terrorist Israel has ethnic cleansed the Palestinians.

Deir Yassin was not a "massacre". it was a military objective where there was heavy fighting between the forces of the two sides of the conflict. The Arabs lost.

I'm assuming by the "May 14th massacre of 2018" you mean response to the "March of Return". That is laughable. First of all, the Jewish people have already been ethnically cleansed from Gaza and NOT the other way around. Second, the people of Gaza are attacking Israel at Israel's border trying to get into Israel to kill Israeli (Jews). You have actually inverted the actors.

I don't live in an Islamic nation, I live in a Christian nation.
You are arguing for the right of an Islamic nation to overtake a Christian (or Jewish) nation. You are arguing that if Muslim Arabs invaded, conquered and replaced your nation that you would have to assimilate and convert to Islam.

The Moron is claiming that Israel has ethnically cleansed the Palestinians from 1948 to today. The Pollack is unaware that the Territory he is referring to was OFFICIALLY recognized as being parts of Egypt and Jordan till 1967

We're done here.
Zionist Jews are so annoying, kicking & screaming untill they get theirs at all costs.

I agree. Pollacks are so ignorant, stupid, and such Savages they let the facts get in the way. Don’t slam the door behind you; However, please take your matches :ahole-1:

I don’t practice. Don’t you support genocide of the Jews? Hypocrisy

No one is engaging in genocide currently against Jews, but terrorist Israel has done a bunch of terrorist massacres & wars upon Palestinian Arabs.

Many Jews want White Christians, and Arab Muslims to vanish from the Earth.
So, why should we tolerate Jews?

1393692245624.jpg

What comes will not please you. In advance...

...here you go.

D50i1pHUYAAo1H2.jpg

:26:

I don’t practice. Don’t you support genocide of the Jews? Hypocrisy

No one is engaging in genocide currently against Jews, but terrorist Israel has done a bunch of terrorist massacres & wars upon Palestinian Arabs.

Many Jews want White Christians, and Arab Muslims to vanish from the Earth.
So, why should we tolerate Jews?

1393692245624.jpg

How point blank did you have in mind?

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back