Terrorist on the Texas Border!

And that is all you care about. I think you'd gladly sacrifice a few hundred American lives somewhere in Texas if you could watch a few weeks of FOX news blaming Obama for it.

Several USMB nutters....you included....need evaluate their priorities.

This whole thing stinks to high heaven! If it turns out to be true,obamas refusal to do anything about the border issue is going to look mighty suspicious.
Especially when you consider all the warnings we've had.

2eldx6p.jpg

And that is all you care about. I think you'd gladly sacrifice a few hundred American lives somewhere in Texas if you could watch a few weeks of FOX news blaming Obama for it.

You need to re evaluate your blind obedience to obammy. While he assisted all the illegal border crossers which tied up the border patrol so they coudnt do their jobs,it appears ISIS used this distraction to enter the U.S.
How convenient......

Morons like you totally amaze me. The ones who warn the public are at fault or WANT to see the bad happen, in your view.

You are an ignoramus and the reason why so many are never prepared for disaster; you are a walking disaster catalyst.

I'm finding it harder and harder to believe that this shit is an accident.
Nobody is this stupid..well maybe obama is,but our crooked ass alphabet agencies sure as hell aren't.

Obama represents the far left, the Hate America First Left of flag burning wackos who cheer every reversal our nation suffers.

I'm finding it harder and harder to believe that this shit is an accident.
Nobody is this stupid..well maybe obama is,but our crooked ass alphabet agencies sure as hell aren't.

Obama represents the far left, the Hate America First Left of flag burning wackos who cheer every reversal our nation suffers.

More of that change he's been talking about...

Forum List

Back