Terrorist on suspected suicide mission to blow up capital arrested

This is the first time a suicide bomber has strapped on a vest in the US.

It won't be the last, but it's the first.

If the Patriot Act played a roll in this scenario it should give relief to those that fear this would be abused against innocent Americans. After all it took a year to make the bust based on reports. That's ample time for an innocent American to display his innocence.

Just a thought.

If the Patriot Act played a roll in this scenario it should give relief to those that fear this would be abused against innocent Americans. After all it took a year to make the bust based on reports. That's ample time for an innocent American to display his innocence.

Just a thought.
That may be true in this specific case, but there's already been plenty of evidence of abuse of the PATRIOT Act to concern the reasonable citizen.

This just in (my head):

The Morrocan suicide bomber (freedom fighter) is actually a Navy SEAL (wannabe) who has been a guest (lover) of Ed Asner for the past six months in Asner's oceanside mansion (beach bungalow). Last week, he warned Lou Grant that the American people (rubes) were being prepared for war with Iran through the use of subliminal messages (don't believe him, he's a lying sack of shit) broadcast during Republican Presidential primary debates (a.k.a. "The Special Olympics" here at NWO HQ). In a few days, the United States (Merkan) Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton (in a pants suit), will present to the United Nations ("Useless Nations") aerial photographs of the suicide vest in (a section of Area 51 made to look like) Tehran.

More to follow.

This just in (my head):

The Morrocan suicide bomber (freedom fighter) is actually a Navy SEAL (wannabe) who has been a guest (lover) of Ed Asner for the past six months in Asner's oceanside mansion (beach bungalow). Last week, he warned Lou Grant that the American people (rubes) were being prepared for war with Iran through the use of subliminal messages (don't believe him, he's a lying sack of shit) broadcast during Republican Presidential primary debates (a.k.a. "The Special Olympics" here at NWO HQ). In a few days, the United States (Merkan) Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton (in a pants suit), will present to the United Nations ("Useless Nations") aerial photographs of the suicide vest in (a section of Area 51 made to look like) Tehran.

More to follow.

I know it's an insult, but i have to give you some props for being ceative. You made me laugh and that's worth a lot in my book. That doesn't mean i like your insult though. :)

Just a thought.

I have no problem knowing that no terrorist cell is safe from infiltration. Good job guys. :):):)

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Meanwhile, Iran prepares for war against the fearsome American military might, who are wearing fake breasts and fake pregnant bellies.

We will Kill them, with laughter.

Snip

The statement said the arrest “was the culmination of a lengthy and extensive operation during which the individual was closely and carefully monitored.”

The statement did not provide other details, but a U.S. official said a man in his 30s and of Moroccan descent was picked up near the Labor Department on his way to the Capitol for what he thought would be a suicide attack. He was carrying with him a vest supposedly packed with explosives, but the material actually was not dangerous, officials said.

The man thought undercover FBI agents assisting him were members of the al-Qaeda terrorist network, officials said.

“We can confirm that there has been an arrest of a suspect in Washington, D.C. in connection with a terrorism investigation,” said Peter Carr, a spokesman for U.S. Attorney Neil H. MacBride in Virginia, where the investigation is centered.

“The arrest was the culmination of an undercover operation during which the suspect was closely monitored by law enforcement,” Carr said in a statement. “Explosives the suspect allegedly sought to use in connection with the plot had been rendered inoperable by law enforcement and posed no threat to the public. Additional information will be forthcoming at the appropriate time.”

The Moroccan man entered the United States with a family member, and at some point, he came to the attention of the FBI, said a law enforcement official.

When under the Bush administration 2 different groups were arrested after being tricked by the Feds Jillian and buddies all claimed it was a set up and a plant to make Bush look good.

Federal agents arrest man who allegedly planned suicide bombing on U.S. Capitol - The Washington Post

In a cryptic news release, the Capitol Police said the person was arrested “in the area of the U.S. Capitol” but that “at no time was the public or congressional community in any danger.”

"Suspected suicide mission? The FBI brainwashed the guy, gave him a fake explosive vest and a fake gun, and sent him out to be arrested, nothing suspected about anything, it was all contrived.

Forum List

Back