Votes: 7 46.7%
  • huh, what?

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Terrorist Offers Hurricane Aid, US Says No Thanks - Yahoo!

The U.S. has turned down an offer of post-Hurricane Sandy assistance from one of the world's most wanted men, a Pakistani terror leader with a $10 million U.S. bounty on his head.

Hafiz Saeed, an Islamist militant who is alleged to have masterminded the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks that left more than 160 people dead, issued a written statement Wednesday saying his organization was willing to send supplies and volunteers to help the U.S. East Coast recover.

"We are ready to send food items, medicines and doctors to the U.S. for the people affected by the storm," said Saeed. "America [may] fix bounties on our heads but as followers of the teachings of the Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him), we feel it is our Islamic duty to help Americans trapped in a catastrophe." Saeed noted that the charity he heads had provided aid in Sri Lanka and Indonesia after the 2004 tsunami.

huh

I honestly don't know what to make of that.

Of course he wants to save as many of us as he can....

So he can take the pleasure of killing us himself later on....

It's important to read between the lines:
his organization was willing to send supplies and volunteers to help the U.S. East Coast recover.

Hey, it's a great way for him to get his jihadists into place in a country that would no-way-no-how let these guys past its borders in any ordinary circumstances.

I say take him up on the offer, and arrest the terrorist "volunteers" as they arrive.

-- Paravani

The U.S. has turned down an offer of post-Hurricane Sandy assistance from one of the world's most wanted men, a Pakistani terror leader with a $10 million U.S. bounty on his head.

Hafiz Saeed, an Islamist militant who is alleged to have masterminded the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks that left more than 160 people dead, issued a written statement Wednesday saying his organization was willing to send supplies and volunteers to help the U.S. East Coast recover.

"We are ready to send food items, medicines and doctors to the U.S. for the people affected by the storm," said Saeed. "America [may] fix bounties on our heads but as followers of the teachings of the Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him), we feel it is our Islamic duty to help Americans trapped in a catastrophe." Saeed noted that the charity he heads had provided aid in Sri Lanka and Indonesia after the 2004 tsunami.

huh

I'm not Muslim, but I imagine it is a sincere offer. This is how they think. One day they can kill you because you made fun of their prophet Mohammed, and the next day they will help you if you are in need. It's a weird illogical mentality, but I do imagine it is sincere.

huh

He's probably hoping to buy some friends since he has seen how Obama tries the same thing.

It probably is a sincere offer. He is willing to put aside the feelings the US shares for him to help them out.
I would accept his offer, but monitor his volunteers closely when they arrive.

Is the offer sincere?

Sure it is...sort of.

Sort of because I doubt he really believes it will be accepted, of course.

But if it is, I expect he'll send some supplies just to prove that his offer was sincere.

Is the offer sincere?

Sure it is...sort of.

Sort of because I doubt he really believes it will be accepted, of course.

But if it is, I expect he'll send some supplies just to prove that his offer was sincere.

You think he might be sincere? You haven't read much of the Qur'an, have you?

Sincere or no... all the same, before I let 'em into the country I'd have dogs sniff those supplies. It's generally not a good idea to trust an avowed enemy who "just wants to help" when one is vulnerable.

-- Paravani

Last edited:
Sincere? He is a goddamn terrorist! They are not sincere. If they were, they wouldn't suicide bomb innocents. Sincere my ass.

The US should have asked where we could pick the stuff and if he'd be there. If he said he'd be there..we should have sent fully armed Drones to thank him for Mumbai, properly.
Exactly my thoughts. Absolutely accept the offer, then take them out.

It's important to read between the lines:
his organization was willing to send supplies and volunteers to help the U.S. East Coast recover.

Hey, it's a great way for him to get his jihadists into place in a country that would no-way-no-how let these guys past its borders in any ordinary circumstances.

I say take him up on the offer, and arrest the terrorist "volunteers" as they arrive.

-- Paravani

Paravani nailed it, this guy is just trying to get his personnel into the USA. Fuck him and his "aid".

Forum List

Back