Terrorist Mouthpiece Al Jazeera Airs Another al-Qaeda Tape

onedomino

SCE to AUX
Sep 14, 2004
The terrorist media outlet Al Jazeera has broadcast another call to violence from al-Qaeda.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/183A286B-10C3-409C-9B74-F9EDA5C00EF0.htm

Al-Zawahri: Resist 'Crusaders'
Friday 01 October 2004, 20:30 Makka Time, 17:30 GMT

An audio tape from Ayman al-Zawahri has called for organised resistance against what the senior al-Qaida leader describes as invading crusaders in the Muslim world.
The man's voice on the tape, aired by Aljazeera on Friday, also said it was the "duty of every Muslim to liberate Palestine".
In his message, al-Zawahri called for attacking US interests. "In Palestine, we are not only facing the Jews but also the anti-Islam international alliance headed by the US crusaders.
"So, fighting Jews and leaving America without being attacked will not make the Americans or the crusaders lessen their aggression against us."
'Don't wait'
The speaker also urged Muslims "not to wait any longer, otherwise, we will be devoured, one country after the other".
"The youth must not wait for anyone and must begin resisting from now and learn a lesson from Iraq and Afghanistan and Chechnya," al-Zawahri said.
In addition to the US and Britain, al-Zawahri mentioned Australia, France, Poland, South Korea and Japan, saying they had all participated in the occupation of Afghanistan, Iraq and Chechnya and gave Israel its "means of survival".
"O Muslim youths! This is our message to you. If we die or get captured, follow the path and do not betray Allah and the Prophet," al-Zawahri said.
Previous message
The audiotape was the second to surface in less than a month.
On 9 September, Aljazeera broadcast a videotape of al-Zawahri proclaiming that the US will ultimately be defeated in Iraq and Afghanistan. (Al Jazeera is the enemy mouthpiece)
The US Central Intelligence Agency determined with a high degree of confidence that the videotape was authentic. The US government has offered up to $25 million for information leading to his killing or capture.

Al Jazeera is the enemy mouthpiece

That is unfair. They are an islamic media outlet. Freedom of the press requires they make public such information.

It's not like the internet and other means of communications does not already make this info readily available to the terrorists.

We may not like it, but either the press is free or it is not.

Wade.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
wade said:
That is unfair. They are an islamic media outlet. Freedom of the press requires they make public such information.

It's not like the internet and other means of communications does not already make this info readily available to the terrorists.

We may not like it, but either the press is free or it is not.

Wade.

It is not unfair. It is an accurate characterization. I do not advocate closing Al Jazeera. Rather, I want to recognize Al Jazeera for what it is: a terrorist media outlet. You do not see al-Qaeda tapes being delivered for ready broadcast to CNN, AFP, UPI, Xinhua, Interfax, or the BBC. These media outlets report that Al Jazeera has broadcast another al-Qaeda tape. They do not disseminate the criminal information to Islamic populations; Al Jazeera does. Broadcasting al-Qaeda's murderous propaganda helps the terror organization advance its horrific agenda. In the al-Qaeda tape, violence against the United States is advocated. This call to violence is answered by the radical Islamic community. That result makes Al Jazerra complicit in the radical Islamic war against the West. Regardless of what some may think, media outlets are responsible for the content and the results of their broadcasts.

Well, I agree they should be censored but I don't know how we might do that without damaging the principal of freedom of the press.

wade said:
Well, I agree they should be censored but I don't know how we might do that without damaging the principal of freedom of the press.

It's called a bunker buster! :dev1:

Kathianne said:
Hey Wade, Let the US media, especiallly CBS leave us open to all that is communist, the time is way past. We are ready, the majority are not paying attention, even after 9/11. Do you have the money to make the sheep herd?

Say what? Me thinks you need a refresher course in English there Kathianne.

wade said:

I think we should flood Middle-Eastern, North African, and Southeast Asian television and radio frequencies with anti-terrorist counter-propaganda. We should continually blitz newspaper and magazine stands with material that explains the reality of Islamic fascism: that it is digging Islamic culture a hole from which it will take decades to recover. In a determined and unrelenting manner, we should perform electronic net warfare against websites that communicate the culture of radical Islamic hatred.

We probably do, within the bounds of international law.

Wade.

onedomino said:
The terrorist media outlet Al Jazeera has broadcast another call to violence from al-Qaeda.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/183A286B-10C3-409C-9B74-F9EDA5C00EF0.htm

Al-Zawahri: Resist 'Crusaders'
Friday 01 October 2004, 20:30 Makka Time, 17:30 GMT

An audio tape from Ayman al-Zawahri has called for organised resistance against what the senior al-Qaida leader describes as invading crusaders in the Muslim world.
The man's voice on the tape, aired by Aljazeera on Friday, also said it was the "duty of every Muslim to liberate Palestine".
In his message, al-Zawahri called for attacking US interests. "In Palestine, we are not only facing the Jews but also the anti-Islam international alliance headed by the US crusaders.
"So, fighting Jews and leaving America without being attacked will not make the Americans or the crusaders lessen their aggression against us."
'Don't wait'
The speaker also urged Muslims "not to wait any longer, otherwise, we will be devoured, one country after the other".
"The youth must not wait for anyone and must begin resisting from now and learn a lesson from Iraq and Afghanistan and Chechnya," al-Zawahri said.
In addition to the US and Britain, al-Zawahri mentioned Australia, France, Poland, South Korea and Japan, saying they had all participated in the occupation of Afghanistan, Iraq and Chechnya and gave Israel its "means of survival".
"O Muslim youths! This is our message to you. If we die or get captured, follow the path and do not betray Allah and the Prophet," al-Zawahri said.
Previous message
The audiotape was the second to surface in less than a month.
On 9 September, Aljazeera broadcast a videotape of al-Zawahri proclaiming that the US will ultimately be defeated in Iraq and Afghanistan. (Al Jazeera is the enemy mouthpiece)
The US Central Intelligence Agency determined with a high degree of confidence that the videotape was authentic. The US government has offered up to $25 million for information leading to his killing or capture.

I think we should post specops and CiIA outside all their offices and then we could find these maggots that like to be movie stars...

Since al Zawahri has become the mouthpiece for Al Quada in all recent tapes, does anyone suspect that bin Laden is dead or incapacitated? Otherwise, I think he would be in front of the cameras, like he always was in the past, instead of al Zawahri.

I suspect Bin-Ladin's been dead for years. I think he was sick on 9-11 and if he was at any risk of getting captured in 2001-2002 he's in an umarked grave somewhere.

wade said:
I suspect Bin-Ladin's been dead for years. I think he was sick on 9-11 and if he was at any risk of getting captured in 2001-2002 he's in an umarked grave somewhere.

Doesn't matter--Kerry is going to find him or his body and then all this insanity will stop ! :rotflmao:

That's pure bunk. We'd have invaded Iraq even if there'd been no 911. Bush was dead set on this.

wade said:
That's pure bunk. We'd have invaded Iraq even if there'd been no 911. Bush was dead set on this.

and you base this on what? Got some authoratative links? :rolleyes:

wade said:
Statements by former Treasury Secretary Paul O’Neill about Bush's first few days in office.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3925358/

But for real context you need to read his book - "The Price of Loyalty".

Wade.

I have. LOL Mr. O'Neill that was so insulted that he couldn't get into meetings with the ease of Colin Powell or Condi Rice. :rolleyes: Treasury Secretary that tried to 'peek' at papers on desks.

Papers that had to do with the Iraq reports from the Clinton administration, I suppose you would choose to have a president who didn't look over intel on an area that the former President had basically declared war on? :eek2:

Nonetheless, his statements about Bush's asking "how can I get ground troops into Iraq" just days after taking office remain.

Wade.

wade said:
Nonetheless, his statements about Bush's asking "how can I get ground troops into Iraq" just days after taking office remain.

Wade.

Not necessarily-no tapes that I've heard of. The book was criticized even my MSM for being partially a 'historical novel.' In any case, to think that the President, any president, wouldn't be looking at hot spots would be ludicrous.

wade said:

Wade.

And we should believe him? This man claimed he had THOUSANDS of pages of verifiable proof, yet he hasn't produced anything of value to date. If so many Americans doubted you and many are calling you a liar, wouldn't you just produce the documents you claimed you have to clear your name?

Bottom line, O'neill's word is worth dog crap at this point.

Forum List

Back