Terrorist Leaders: Politics vs Islam?

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
Who here believes that the leadership and funding of terrorist attacks carried out in the name of Islam are indeed motivated by devout adherence to Islam?

Conversely, who here believes they are motivated by politics, power and money?

A mix of both, no matter what the movement is the guys at the top coerce the lemmings to do their dirty work in order for the guys at the top to advance, for the sheep its pure religious zeal for the leaders its more about power.

• Banned
A mix of both, no matter what the movement is the guys at the top coerce the lemmings to do their dirty work in order for the guys at the top to advance, for the sheep its pure religious zeal for the leaders its more about power.

I find your answer slightly confusing.

I'm not interested in what is used to motivate the lemmings. Clearly whatever that is, it's certainly not the root cause of terrorism. The root cause is whatever motivates terrorist leadership. Is that islam? or is that politics, power and money?

I find your answer slightly confusing.

I'm not interested in what is used to motivate the lemmings. Clearly whatever that is, it's certainly not the root cause of terrorism. The root cause is whatever motivates terrorist leadership. Is that islam? or is that politics, power and money?

Both, the root of their actions is their religious beliefs but the taste of power and seeking more of it is what propels them to push on.

Forum List

Back