Terrorist defended patriotic or treasonous ??

the man himself has stated these facts !!

Did you hear him say it? Or was it repeated to sound like he said it? Hell I call myself a terrorist because I enjoy bringing terror fear to all politican. Does that make me an enemy of the state?

Unfortunately it could. Because there is no transparent, legal, and reviewable process by which you can be placed on a list of those targeted for killing by the U.S. Gov't.. But yet, a judges's approval is required to wiretap you. At least in the latter instance there IS a form of judicial review. But not in the former.......go figure?

And thats why this must stop

listen people !! whether you like it or not the man is a terrorist !!! I understand the reservations many have on the way he was killed ,but on the serious side ,we have to kill these people whenever we find them !!! the enemy is not afraid to commit suicide to kill thousands of Americans !!! we can't fight them effectively in the courts !!! the man renounced his American citizenship !!! he joined a terrorist group !!! he has publicly stated these facts himself !!! that makes him an enemy combatant !!!

Wherever we find them? Does that include finding them in the Superdome? Should we send a few missiles to take one out the next time someone spots him on the Jumbotron?

Forum List

Back