Terrorist defended patriotic or treasonous ??

is it patriotic or treasonous when the left defends the rights of an Al Qaeda leader just because he was a US citizen ??

I'm definitely not a leftwinger. Just ask anyone in this forum who has read my posts.

I say the government murdered an American citizen in cold blood.

I don't like terrorists any more than the next guy, but I also expect the government to follow due process in its dealings with American citizens.

is it patriotic or treasonous when the left defends the rights of an Al Qaeda leader just because he was a US citizen ??

I'm definitely not a leftwinger. Just ask anyone in this forum who has read my posts.

I don't like terrorists any more than the next guy, but I also expect the government to follow due process in its dealings with American citizens.

Something what the left never relize and what the right has lost sight of.:clap2:

I'm not defending the terrorist, I'm opposed to the precedent that's been set.

If they had evidence, they could have indicted and tried him in absentia.

amen, no one is defending this idiot...if he was a terrorist it should have been proven...he could have been indicted and an entire trial given to him while he was sitting in Yemen..at least then we would know our constitution is in tact...what I feel like now is that it isn't worth the paper it is written on because if our president can ignore it for this guy what makes him adhere to it for the next guy?

amen, no one is defending this idiot...if he was a terrorist it should have been proven...he could have been indicted and an entire trial given to him while he was sitting in Yemen..at least then we would know our constitution is in tact...what I feel like now is that it isn't worth the paper it is written on because if our president can ignore it for this guy what makes him adhere to it for the next guy?
True.:eusa_shhh:
You're in the right spot :cool:

Has he been convicted of anything? Is he in the US or in Afghanistan?
so if a bank robber has hostages and has killed a couple of them the swat team would be wrong if a sniper took him out because the bastard hasn't been to trial and convicted ????:cuckoo::cuckoo:

yidnar even enemy combatants that aren't citizens have been given the right to trial...it was decided by the US Supreme Court..and personally I am worried about presidents being able to select who is and is not given the right to trial...think Tea Party and how long ago it was that some were calling them terrorists.
left wing faggots calling someone a terrorist does not make them a terrorist !!joining Al Qaeda and declaring yourself an enemy of America however does !!:doubt:

that is what immediate danger is Yidnar..this guy did't have hostages and he wasn't on a battlefield..and he wasn't in route to a terrorist attack either.

I want every body that is a true American to listen to how the left defends the rights of known terrorist on this thread !!

Actually dumb ass most of the left is defending the killing. It is mostly right wingers complaining about a very dangerous precedent being set where by a President can simply order the murder of US Citizens without presenting a single shred of evidence they are guilty of any crime.
then they are nothing more than Rhino's .....you need to take your medication you stupid conspiratorial paranoid bastard !!

I am not a fan of Obama !!! but he is doing a good job of following Bush doctrine and killing Al Qaeda leaders !!!!:cool::clap2::clap2::clap2:

OH !! now It's about the constitution ??? can you say Obamacare ???:doubt:

Last edited:
I want every body that is a true American to listen to how the left defends the rights of known terrorist on this thread !!

Actually dumb ass most of the left is defending the killing. It is mostly right wingers complaining about a very dangerous precedent being set where by a President can simply order the murder of US Citizens without presenting a single shred of evidence they are guilty of any crime.
then they are nothing more than Rhino's .....you need to take your medication you stupid conspiratorial paranoid bastard !!

I notice that it's more left than right defending the action of the government but the right is still defnding.

I notice that it's more left than right defending the action of the government but the right is still defnding.
it sickens me that Ron Paul supporters are siding with the left !!:puke::puke:

You have it the wrong way around ravi is left and she supports the killing and many more on the left are doing it also.

Ron Paul Really?

Ron Paul attacks 'unconstitutional' Obama after Awlaki death

Presidential hopeful Ron Paul has called into question the killing of radical Al Qaeda cleric Anwar al-Awlaki.

Read more: Ron Paul attacks 'unconstitutional' Obama after Anwar al-Awlaki death | Mail Online

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BscHGG620v4]Ron Paul, Terrorist Sympathizer, Condemns Anwar al-Awlaki Killing! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

You have it the wrong way around ravi is left and she supports the killing and many more on the left are doing it also.

Ron Paul Really?

Presidential hopeful Ron Paul has called into question the killing of radical Al Qaeda cleric Anwar al-Awlaki.

Read more: Ron Paul attacks 'unconstitutional' Obama after Anwar al-Awlaki death | Mail Online

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BscHGG620v4]Ron Paul, Terrorist Sympathizer, Condemns Anwar al-Awlaki Killing! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3xf56nWU0E&feature=related]Glenn Beck Judge Napolitano on Anwar Al Awlaki assassination and Ron Paul - YouTube[/ame]

RON PAUL IS OUT OF CONTENTION FOR THE GOP NOMINATION !!! and he did it to himself !!:evil:

I'm not left....but you do have an uncanny knack to deepen the color brown......as in brown shirts with statements like this?
What is a little disconcerting tho', is that many on the left agree with you.
So, am I to conclude that fascism is non/ or bi partisan?
Probably, but there are enough of us around who still know how to water the tree of liberty.

Ron Paul Really?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3xf56nWU0E&feature=related]Glenn Beck Judge Napolitano on Anwar Al Awlaki assassination and Ron Paul - YouTube[/ame]

RON PAUL IS OUT OF CONTENTION FOR THE GOP NOMINATION !!! and he did it to himself !!:evil:

He defended the Constitution thats all he did.

if you believe that this son of a bitch deserved do process after renouncing America and becoming an Al Qaeda operative you are not a conservative you are nothing but a left wing RHINO !!!:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

if you believe that this son of a bitch deserved do process after renouncing America and becoming an Al Qaeda operative you are not a conservative you are nothing but a left wing RHINO !!!:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

I don't think racist deserve due process they are race terrorist and should be taken out.

Forum List

Back