Terrorist Bumper Stickers

The US gained alot of credits with me for intervening in Kosovo against
public reluctance and doing the right thing stopping another power mad
dictator from slaughtering the defenseless.

IT also put a spotlight on the spineless neocolonial French still
stuck in ww2 alliance mode.

nosarcasm said:
The US gained alot of credits with me for intervening in Kosovo against
public reluctance and doing the right thing stopping another power mad
dictator from slaughtering the defenseless.

IT also put a spotlight on the spineless neocolonial French still
stuck in ww2 alliance mode.

I'll admit I thought and really still think it wrong for US, though NOT Europe. They need to get those trials over, dontcha think? The whole problem with collectivism.

well it was right for the US in my line of thinking for demonstrating
that they are willing to take out dictators. A line of reasoning
that made me support the second gulf war against Saddam's regime.

Europe was exposed as a toothless tiger and they needed
the US military to start of successful military campaign.

I would have assumed that Europe in return would be more
supportive of other US interventions. I guess I was proven wrong
on that one.

WIth Angela Merkel in power I hope Germany will revise course
on Iraq and sent troops to show its committment to stop
the Islamist terrorist.

As part of the own financial interest I want Germany to create
an own intervention force with aircraft carriers, air transports and
a reving up of the military to fight the Islamist fascist.
(yeah I know now I am dreaming)

The Hague court is a disgrace. Hang em. At least Saddam will
find that fate soon.

nosarcasm said:
well it was right for the US in my line of thinking for demonstrating
that they are willing to take out dictators. A line of reasoning
that made me support the second gulf war against Saddam's regime.

Europe was exposed as a toothless tiger and they needed
the US military to start of successful military campaign.

I would have assumed that Europe in return would be more
supportive of other US interventions. I guess I was proven wrong
on that one.

WIth Angela Merkel in power I hope Germany will revise course
on Iraq and sent troops to show its committment to stop
the Islamist terrorist.

As part of the own financial interest I want Germany to create
an own intervention force with aircraft carriers, air transports and
a reving up of the military to fight the Islamist fascist.
(yeah I know now I am dreaming)

The Hague court is a disgrace. Hang em. At least Saddam will
find that fate soon.

Please don't get me wrong, I mean no disrespect, but it must suck to be you? The Hague is a disgrace, so is Germany and France and Holland. Sad, but inescapable. They are not alone.

Ya know, the US may be arrogant. It may be rude, but it CAN be counted on.

now that is salt in my wounds.

:chains: I am the one on the right.

On a sidenote, if the German leadership would follow my
plans can you imagine the bitching in moaning in Europe
about the new "fascist Germany" going back to the old
ways of militarism.

Screw em, either feared or loved. THe love option is
out after WW2.

nosarcasm said:
now that is salt in my wounds.

:chains: I am the one on the right.

On a sidenote, if the German leadership would follow my
plans can you imagine the bitching in moaning in Europe
about the new "fascist Germany" going back to the old
ways of militarism.

Screw em, either feared or loved. THe love option is
out after WW2.
Hell the 'Love option' was out with the US Revolutionary war and the paid Hessians.

Never mind that.

Truth to tell, the US in general has more faith in the German work ethic than the French and their 'diplomacy'.

:D now I understand why Isolationism couldnt stand. Revenge on Hessen.

You finally got to pay em back and occupy their state.

Bonnie said:
Interesting. I never realized how much influence Nixon had on Ike.
When Nixon was running as Ike's successor (i.e. against Kennedy) he boasted about his "on the job training" for the presidency. The press asked Ike about important decisions during his administration in which Nixon had played an important part. "If you give me a year, I might think of one," Ike answered.

Ike did not know Nixon before they teamed up in 1952. As he got to know, him he liked him less and less.

Kathianne said:
Not to be argumentative, but it was Eisenhower that wanted to help the French, Kennedy that accepted the challenge, LBJ followed and escalated, and Nixon pulled out. Enough blame for all.

Nixon only pulled out after his "Secret Plan" to win never materialized after his second election was won...

mrsx said:
When Nixon was running as Ike's successor (i.e. against Kennedy) he boasted about his "on the job training" for the presidency. The press asked Ike about important decisions during his administration in which Nixon had played an important part. "If you give me a year, I might think of one," Ike answered.

Ike did not know Nixon before they teamed up in 1952. As he got to know, him he liked him less and less.

However, Kennedy and Nixon were best friends. Interesting how politics often does make strange mixtures of friends...

no1tovote4 said:
However, Kennedy and Nixon were best friends. Interesting, politics often does make strange mixtures of friends...
Nixon and Kennedy were much closer ideologically (not socially) than today's politics would permit. Kennedy was a conservative Democrat, Nixon a liberal Republican. Both participated in the McCarthy anti-Communist crusade (JFK through his kid brother). Big difference: Kennedy like to snort coke and ball Mafia chicks; Nixon liked cottage cheese and ketchup on Wonder Bread sandwiches. Although I didn't like either one way back then, I'd gladly swap both Bush and Kerry for either one now.

KarlMarx..
So... who is that really wants to force their morals on everyone else? That's right, the Left.

Or lack thereof which is still a set of beliefs in the grand old lock step of marxism, secular humanism, political correctness, it's only wrong if we say it is..............blah blah :blah2:

It can be a dangerous thing to think one is too smart to believe in God and morality.

Bonnie said:
KarlMarx..

Or lack thereof which is still a set of beliefs in the grand old lock step of marxism, secular humanism, political correctness, it's only wrong if we say it is..............blah blah :blah2:

It can be a dangerous thing to think one is too smart to believe in God and morality.
Humanism and Marxism are antithetical in many important ways. They may seem the same from the viewpoint of a person who thinks her Invisible Friend has given her a Magic Book. Problem is, not everyone agrees about that Friend's Book. On this board, political correctness is saying all life is sacred and begins at conception etc. etc.

mrsx said:
Humanism and Marxism are antithetical in many important ways. They may seem the same from the viewpoint of a person who thinks her Invisible Friend has given her a Magic Book. Problem is, not everyone agrees about that Friend's Book. On this board, political correctness is saying all life is sacred and begins at conception etc. etc.

KarlMarx is a poster on the board, she was not making a point about Marxism at all.

mrsx.
On this board, political correctness is saying all life is sacred and begins at conception etc. etc.

Actually on this board there is no political correctness coming from anyone except the liberals who post, what you are referrencing about agreement that life begins at conception etc etc is comradery and similar thought and agreement, don't mistake arguments for, for telling everyone they must agree or shut up, that would be political correctness and to if your looking for examples of that college campuses, MSM, or Liberal boards would be the places to go.

no1tovote4 said:
KarlMarx is a poster on the board, she was not making a point about Marxism at all.
oh... so now I'm a "she".... thanks a lot! :)

And why are we talking about my invisible friend Harvey?

KarlMarx said:
oh... so now I'm a "she".... thanks a lot! :)

And why are we talking about my invisible friend Harvey?

No, Bonnie posted to you, using your callsign. mrsx, answered thinking she had mentioned Marxism itself. I was saying that you were a member, and Bonnie (she) was talking about or to you, not speaking of Marxism.

no1tovote4 said:
And now back to terrorist bumperstickers.....

Proud Parent of a Successful Hijacker!
I send my son and my money to Al Queda!

My son went to fight the Great Satan and all he brought back was this lousy burkha!

When you have an Uzi there's no need to say 'Scuzi'!

Let me tell you about my mujahadden!

No Boss, No Clock, No Phone ---- I'm a martyr!

Afghanistan --- the land of freedom fighters!

Forum List

Back