Terrorist bombing of airport thwarted

Yeah, he was Alaskan Native apparently. They have some... issues unfortunately, hence Alaska's sexual abuse of women stats :( We do the best we can with them, but they're running their own government (Tribal) and we don't want to infringe on that either. So ultimately we suck it up on the crime statsistic comparisons, grit our teeth when liberals try to use those stats against us, and struggle to find a solution for native culture, without ruining native culture. How do you pluck out the "misogynistic" vein without moving them forward (and thus causing their young to abandon the traditional ways for the city)? How do we educate them on "why" that is wrong, when they've been doing it since before American's even came along into their land, with our morals and ideals? How do we change their belief systems, without trashing and over writing their religion?

Honestly, if we could solve this puzzle up here, then I think there would be more harmony for those Muslims to co-exist without the de-facto segregation our native alaskan's have (by virtue of Alaska's size, remoteness of tribal villages, etc) If we can make the "diversity" of Anchorage work better, resolve those sticky bits (conflict of morals, values, beliefs about "traditional" gender roles, etc.) then maybe...

Meh I think I just wasted a lot of words on partisan fools and easily offended liberals. ~shrug~

Yeah, he was Alaskan Native apparently. They have some... issues unfortunately, hence Alaska's sexual abuse of women stats :( We do the best we can with them, but they're running their own government (Tribal) and we don't want to infringe on that either. So ultimately we suck it up on the crime statsistic comparisons, grit our teeth when liberals try to use those stats against us, and struggle to find a solution for native culture, without ruining native culture. How do you pluck out the "misogynistic" vein without moving them forward (and thus causing their young to abandon the traditional ways for the city)? How do we educate them on "why" that is wrong, when they've been doing it since before American's even came along into their land, with our morals and ideals? How do we change their belief systems, without trashing and over writing their religion?

Honestly, if we could solve this puzzle up here, then I think there would be more harmony for those Muslims to co-exist without the de-facto segregation our native alaskan's have (by virtue of Alaska's size, remoteness of tribal villages, etc) If we can make the "diversity" of Anchorage work better, resolve those sticky bits (conflict of morals, values, beliefs about "traditional" gender roles, etc.) then maybe...

Meh I think I just wasted a lot of words on partisan fools and easily offended liberals. ~shrug~
That is someone attempting to perpetrate fraud on Wikipedia, perhaps you.

I clicked on the referenced link and received a blank record.

Naw I just found the story and looked it up - regardless it's all over that he's native so it's not just Wikipedia. Though yea looking closer a lot of places are saying Native American (supposedly according to military records?) rather than Alaskan Native so I'll cede that. (No dog in it really, it'd just set off my thoughts on local stuff given some recent events up here.)

In any event they got him in custody so maybe we'll find out what "war" he was starting and won't be left going "WTF?" as much as we are about the Vegas shooter.

O.k., it does appear that he was listed as that in the jail records...

Or maybe he's just crazy? Ever consider that?

Do I wrongly presume, that it goes without saying, that anyone who attempts mass murder is crazy in some form or another? Ah perhaps it /is/ a thing now, that folks who do such things are 'not' crazy (regardless of motivation), given that so many seem to believe that violence against likely innocent targets is an acceptable form of "protest." ~sigh~ I guess this dip shit is right in a way; war used to be the only "acceptable" form of violence against innocent bystanders...

I will revise my statement:

In any event they got him in custody so maybe we'll find out what "protest statement" he was making, and won't be left going "WTF?" as much as we are about the Vegas shooter.

I like how random non-muslims doing these things somehow negate the fact mudslimes commit the majority of terrorist attacks. Leftists are retarded, literally.

Do I wrongly presume, that it goes without saying, that anyone who attempts mass murder is crazy in some form or another?
Yeah, pretty much, even if they claim an ideology. Not everyone on here will agree with you though.

Do I wrongly presume, that it goes without saying, that anyone who attempts mass murder is crazy in some form or another?
Yeah, pretty much, even if they claim an ideology. Not everyone on here will agree with you though.
I agree with Ever. I just think some ideologies contribute to nuttery more than others.

hmm... yeah, I can see that. I mean, I think it depends on your personal perspective of life in the grander scheme, but yea some ideologies can be argued to lead to... let us just say "wrongness" (that is where the personal perspective part comes in; what is "wrong" and what is "right") A Christian, for example, might argue that hatred of Christianity contributes to the welcoming of Islam, thus leading to terrorism or being "taken over/over run." Similarly a SJW type might argue that "microagression" leads to racism, and thus oppression; of minorities presumably, and ultimately all people.

And if you had known that, you wouldn't have created the thread. LMAO! Happy Indigenous People's Day!

And if you had known that, you wouldn't have created the thread. LMAO! Happy Indigenous People's Day!
I've seen so many threads on here that say terrorists who are Muslim are not insane and are doing it because of religion. So there.

I've seen so many threads on here that say terrorists who are Muslim are not insane and are doing it because of religion. So there.

LMAO!

New Topics

Forum List

Back