Terrorist attack in Pakistan kills 68

So killing Osama didn't put an end to Al Qaida? Does this mean we are not getting out of Afghanistan now?

So killing Osama didn't put an end to Al Qaida? Does this mean we are not getting out of Afghanistan now?

Nope.

There has been a hell of a lot of fan fare over it in that case. Maybe GWB was right to step back and not make it his priority.

I think we should leave but we have commited ourselves to nation building and training the Afghan army and police, even if Al Qaeda disbanded tomorrow we would not totally leave Afghanistan.

Hate to say it but GOOD!

I hope there are more terrorist attacks in pakistan and many more deaths. It MAY wake them up to just who they are harboring and protecting

Classy....real classy.

:rolleyes:

It wasn't meant to be classy...or politically correct. It was meant to be real. The truth is sometimes a bitter pill to swallow.

Amazing. The idiots are killing their own.

This is only the beginning. With the collapse of autocratic governments in N. Africa and the ME, the conditions are perfect for the ages old conflict between Sunni and Shiite to come to the fore once again.

Hate to say it but GOOD!

I hope there are more terrorist attacks in pakistan and many more deaths. It MAY wake them up to just who they are harboring and protecting

Classy....real classy.

:rolleyes:

It wasn't meant to be classy...or politically correct. It was meant to be real. The truth is sometimes a bitter pill to swallow.

The sad thing is the people in Pakistan don't think like us, so all these deaths don't really change their way of thinking, sad but true.

Forum List

Back