Terrorist attack in Pakistan kills 68

Hate to say it but GOOD!

I hope there are more terrorist attacks in pakistan and many more deaths. It MAY wake them up to just who they are harboring and protecting

and what will wake the rest of us up?

Hate to say it but GOOD!

I hope there are more terrorist attacks in pakistan and many more deaths. It MAY wake them up to just who they are harboring and protecting

Im wide awake!

I personally believe there are more folks awake now than there have been in a many a years.

God help us if there are'nt.

Hate to say it but GOOD!

More deaths.

That's what Im afraid of and I would like to avoid.

But then God's been trying to get His people to wake up for thousands of years. Only a handful ever do. Maybe thats all that will ever happen.

Hate to say it but GOOD!

Im wide awake!

I personally believe there are more folks awake now than there have been in a many a years.

God help us if there are'nt.

He's the only one who can. But I think we can still wake up more people. Perhaps if we seek the Lord's assistance we will find a way.

Police: 68 killed in bombings in NW Pakistan - Yahoo! News

I wonder if this might be the first in a serious of attacks in response of OBL's death.

Seems highly probable.

Can you image the response if the pics had been publicly released?

Fuck those fucking Muslim supporters of OBL and fuck MuslimArseLicking appeasing arseholes who are really not concerned about the safety of Americans but appease the Muslim pig fuckers for the purpose of appeasing them ...... like yourself.

Last edited:

I wonder if this might be the first in a serious of attacks in response of OBL's death.

Seems highly probable.

Can you image the response if the pics had been publicly released?

Fuck those fucking Muslim supporters of OBL and fuck MuslimArseLicking appeasing arseholes like yourself.

Relax. Don't give them the power to rile you up. If we snap at everyone instead of trying to persuade them to join us, we will soon be miserable and unable support our cause.

I wonder if this might be the first in a series of attacks in response of OBL's death.

Who cares? They should have been on the up and up to begin with. They wern't, and we exposed them. The reason this happened is because they failed to protect him, they where complicit in it. We caught them off guard, and now they suffered for it. They deserved to suffer for it.

Hate to say it but GOOD!

Classy....real classy.

:rolleyes:

It was easy for them to hit Pakistan because they are already there.

Sure hope our security people are on the ball over here.

We all know AQ will be looking for revenge.

This attack was probably in response to Osamas death but at the same time these attacks are a regular occurance in Pakistan, you can't say if we didn't kill Obama this attack wouldn't have happened because they would have just found another excuse to do it, before Bin Laden died a suicide bomber killed over 80 people at a funeral in Pakistan, until Pakistan gets serious about finally dealing with its extremist problem these attacks won't stop, even after US Forces leave the region.

Forum List

Back