Terrorist Attack in Maine

Not to be crass, but some of you people are clearly f**ked-up in the head.

If this was some lefties who launched a terrorist attack on a Tea Party event, you can be sure as hell that I would not be condoning it.

If this was some lefties who launched a terrorist attack on a Tea Party event, you can be sure as hell that I would not be condoning it.

Or saying "they had it coming"

C'mon people look in the mirror, try wearing a left shoe every once and a while instead of two right shoes all the time ;)

Fortunately, it's only a small handful of the worst extremist fundamentalists. There are extremists on all side of any issue, unfortunately, and this shows it.

I'm all for Freedom of the Press, but I can't help but think the less said about this on TV, the better.

Why give crackpots ideas?

Terrorists have allegedly committed a bombing attack against an "Occupy Maine" encampment.

A homemade chemical bomb, filled with metal pellets was apparently thrown from a moving vehicle into the mess area of the protesters encampment.

Police are investigating. The extent of Homeland Security involvement in the incident is at this point unknown.

Chemical bomb tossed into Occupy Maine encampment | The Portland Press Herald / Maine Sunday Telegram

Hopefully it was chlorine.....

:lol::lol::lol:

Terrorists?? Sounds like a bunch of assholes to me.

I dont' think much of the OWS movement but they have a perfect right under the Constitution to do as they are doing. This is America after all.

Hope they catch these assholes and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.

Did someone get fed up with the stench?

It's unfortunate the rest of us - of all beliefs and persuasions - have to share space with fucking idiots like you.

Lighten up Francis..... you're not the sharpest tool in the shed yourself.

:lol::lol:

^You're lucky we bother to set aside space for you, either:lol:

if this was a teaparty event and someone made that comment, there'd be 100's of so-called conservatives yapping about how leftists always resort to violence.

Terrorists have allegedly committed a bombing attack against an "Occupy Maine" encampment.

A homemade chemical bomb, filled with metal pellets was apparently thrown from a moving vehicle into the mess area of the protesters encampment.

Police are investigating. The extent of Homeland Security involvement in the incident is at this point unknown.

Chemical bomb tossed into Occupy Maine encampment | The Portland Press Herald / Maine Sunday Telegram

I’m shocked that this isn’t at the top of the news cycle right now, perhaps there are those who would prefer to look the other way when conservatives commit or attempt to commit such atrocities.

Nice assumption that it is automatically a conservative that did this.

Here's a novel idea, why don't you let the police investigate the crime and then denounce the INDIVIDUAL or INDIVIDUALS behind it instead of lumping all conservatives together?

Oh wait, that would take common sense and honesty. Can't have that running rampant.

Rick

Horrible cowardly SHIT. Nothing on MSM. I would think the MSNBC folk would be doing sit spins over this !

Here's a novel idea, why don't you let the police investigate the crime and then denounce the INDIVIDUAL or INDIVIDUALS behind it instead of lumping all conservatives together?

Oh wait, that would take common sense and honesty. Can't have that running rampant.

Rick

I don't think he's lumping all conservatives together. There are extremist radicals on any side of any given issue. Scott Roeder is an example on the conservative side, over zealous environmental "activists" are examples on the liberal side. I really don't think anyone was saying that all conservatives should be blamed for the actions of the fanatics anymore than all liberals should blamed for the the fanatics on that side of the spectrum.

Forum List

Back