Terrorist Attack in Maine

Lol the virtue of the oppressed...If there really was an attack on these people, than its just going to legitimize their unamerican and stupid causes.

Off course its deplorable to use violence against these morons, and its also deplorable to politicize the violence used by a small minority of the opposition, which the left will undoubtedly do.

It was just bored kids at the protests making a drano bomb to pass the time.....

draino bomb - YouTube

I still think it was a stupid thing to do but the more information coming out the more it seems like the bored kids you can see in the dozens of videos in that link.

OK, I'll admit, unless CBS news is seriously downplaying this for some reason, I did over-react a bit..

But the article from the local news was a bit sensationalist.

READ THE ARTICLE. Police stated that a similar "device" was used "in another part of town", and that these "devices" are often used by "teenage pranksters".

Are you "Occupy and Set Up Tent Cities On Public Property Because We Are Too Lazy To Get A Job" people going to keep on WHINING and WHIMPERING because your disgraceful conduct is not being met with the "Bolshevik heroes" response you want, by those of us who are NOT Bolshevik losers?

Get a life. Get a job. Don't expect any sympathy or handouts from those of us who EARN a living and have paid our dues!

These punk-ass kids are leeches and nothing more than a 100% BURDEN on our society.

I think we found our terrorist.

You're absolutely correct. I read the original article too, and you want to know what I read?
as well as bits of silver metal

So, where in that article did you get metal beads? Please point it out to me and I'll take back my statement that you're making assumptions.

Rick

Metal bits, metal beads, tomato, tomaato. Well, maybe not quite. But it's a simple slip of the tongue, sort-of-speak.

Nowhere in either article does it say anything about "suspect" or "suspects" that is a word that you used. And if you'd quote our whole conversation you'd realize that.

And when did I say that the word appeared in the article? And why are you devolving the entire issue into word games?

Lol the virtue of the oppressed...If there really was an attack on these people, than its just going to legitimize their unamerican and stupid causes.

Off course its deplorable to use violence against these morons, and its also deplorable to politicize the violence used by a small minority of the opposition, which the left will undoubtedly do.

Just out of curiosity, you may not like the people involved, but how exactly is a protest against Corporate power in government an "unAmerican" cause?

Especially since that's exactly what the original beef the Tea Party had, in the form of corporate bailouts...

It was just bored kids at the protests making a drano bomb to pass the time.....

draino bomb - YouTube

I still think it was a stupid thing to do but the more information coming out the more it seems like the bored kids you can see in the dozens of videos in that link.

OK, I'll admit, unless CBS news is seriously downplaying this for some reason, I did over-react a bit..

But the article from the local news was a bit sensationalist.

Nice to see someone man up when he is wrong. Dont feel bad though I have posted based on a news media story before that was complete bullshit. They play for ratings not facts. Now If I dont see it widely reported I abstain from commenting. I though it was odd no one else was reporting it. Especially the 24/7 networks. Hell, they are so desperate for new things to talk about they cover car chases

Terrorists have allegedly committed a bombing attack against an "Occupy Maine" encampment.

A homemade chemical bomb, filled with metal pellets was apparently thrown from a moving vehicle into the mess area of the protesters encampment.

Police are investigating. The extent of Homeland Security involvement in the incident is at this point unknown.

Chemical bomb tossed into Occupy Maine encampment | The Portland Press Herald / Maine Sunday Telegram

I’m shocked that this isn’t at the top of the news cycle right now, perhaps there are those who would prefer to look the other way when conservatives commit or attempt to commit such atrocities.

Nice assumption that it is automatically a conservative that did this.

Here's a novel idea, why don't you let the police investigate the crime and then denounce the INDIVIDUAL or INDIVIDUALS behind it instead of lumping all conservatives together?

Oh wait, that would take common sense and honesty. Can't have that running rampant.

Rick

Oh your right, it may not have been conservatives at all, however if a tea party event had been attacked thusly I have no doubt that it would be the number one story on fox news and cnn. Perhaps what I should have said was they look the other way when liberal groups are attacked.

I’m shocked that this isn’t at the top of the news cycle right now, perhaps there are those who would prefer to look the other way when conservatives commit or attempt to commit such atrocities.

Here's a novel idea, why don't you let the police investigate the crime and then denounce the INDIVIDUAL or INDIVIDUALS behind it instead of lumping all conservatives together?

Oh wait, that would take common sense and honesty. Can't have that running rampant.

Rick

Oh your right, it may not have been conservatives at all, however if a tea party event had been attacked thusly I have no doubt that it would be the number one story on fox news and cnn. Perhaps what I should have said was they look the other way when liberal groups are attacked.

Pointless post. There was no attack to begin with. It was some stupid kids fucking around. It could just as easily been assumed that the kids were making a bomb to throw at police or through a store window.

Such assumptions are stupid.

Terrorists have allegedly committed a bombing attack against an "Occupy Maine" encampment.

A homemade chemical bomb, filled with metal pellets was apparently thrown from a moving vehicle into the mess area of the protesters encampment.

Police are investigating. The extent of Homeland Security involvement in the incident is at this point unknown.

Chemical bomb tossed into Occupy Maine encampment | The Portland Press Herald / Maine Sunday Telegram

Well, I don't care if this happened at an OWS camp, a Tea Party Demonstration, a church or a mosque, it's wrong. But I'm sure the traitorous Party-Before-Country whackjobs will minimize it, make light of it or even praise it.
Sad, that whether Liberal or Conservative, there will always be @ssholes like that...

Rick

Pointless post. There was no attack to begin with. It was some stupid kids fucking around. It could just as easily been assumed that the kids were making a bomb to throw at police or through a store window.

Such assumptions are stupid.

Really? If this would have happened at a teabagger rally, or one of Glenn Beck's fucked up rallies, this would be exploding over the airwaves.

a couple of yahoos threw a stink bomb made out of a gator aid bottle, lets no get too dramatic about it all

Let's see. The psi of explosive force required to lift a picnic table a foot or more off the ground would do what to the mass density of human flesh?
Hmmmm. Physics is kind of b1tch that way.
At least to those of us who don't think the world is 5,000 years old...
This message brought to you by a non-liberal who thinks Obama sucks.

Last edited:
Police stated that a similar "device" was used "in another part of town", and that these "devices" are often used by "teenage pranksters".

I have never EVER heard of Maine kids throwing a chemical bomb as a prank before.

Never.

Were such "devices" (read bombs) commonly used by teenaged pranksters?

We're ALL know about it.

Why?

Because bomb making is a serious offense and bomb throwing even more so.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back