Terrorist Attack in Maine

Vast LWC

<-Mohammed
Aug 4, 2009
New York
Terrorists have allegedly committed a bombing attack against an "Occupy Maine" encampment.

A homemade chemical bomb, filled with metal pellets was apparently thrown from a moving vehicle into the mess area of the protesters encampment.

Police are investigating. The extent of Homeland Security involvement in the incident is at this point unknown.

Chemical bomb tossed into Occupy Maine encampment | The Portland Press Herald / Maine Sunday Telegram

WTF is wrong with people? Seriously.

Why would someone do this? I mean sure I dont agree with the way the message of occupy wall-street comes across to me but that doesn't mean I think this was cool.

OWS: Things suck! Its Big Business' fault! They should share their wealth with others so we an all have more wealth for ourselves

TEA: Things suck! Its Big Governments Fault! They should get out of the way of everyone so we can all make more wealth for ourselves.

The two movements are very similar.....would hate to see something like this happen at a tea party event too.

Last edited:
Terrorists have allegedly committed a bombing attack against an "Occupy Maine" encampment.

A homemade chemical bomb, filled with metal pellets was apparently thrown from a moving vehicle into the mess area of the protesters encampment.

Police are investigating. The extent of Homeland Security involvement in the incident is at this point unknown.

Chemical bomb tossed into Occupy Maine encampment | The Portland Press Herald / Maine Sunday Telegram

I’m shocked that this isn’t at the top of the news cycle right now, perhaps there are those who would prefer to look the other way when conservatives commit or attempt to commit such atrocities.

READ THE ARTICLE. Police stated that a similar "device" was used "in another part of town", and that these "devices" are often used by "teenage pranksters".

Are you "Occupy and Set Up Tent Cities On Public Property Because We Are Too Lazy To Get A Job" people going to keep on WHINING and WHIMPERING because your disgraceful conduct is not being met with the "Bolshevik heroes" response you want, by those of us who are NOT Bolshevik losers?

Get a life. Get a job. Don't expect any sympathy or handouts from those of us who EARN a living and have paid our dues!

These punk-ass kids are leeches and nothing more than a 100% BURDEN on our society.

Last edited:
Mistake #1 - using a Gatorade bottle.
Not a very "bright" terrorist.

He probably left fingerprints all over the damned thing too.

I’m shocked that this isn’t at the top of the news cycle right now, perhaps there are those who would prefer to look the other way when conservatives commit or attempt to commit such atrocities.

I'm sure liberal media bias is to blame.

READ THE ARTICLE. Police stated that a similar "device" was used "in another part of town", and that these "devices" are often used by "teenage pranksters".

Are you "Occupy and Set Up Tent Cities On Public Property Because We Are Too Lazy To Get A Job" people going to keep on WHINING and WHIMPERING because your disgraceful conduct is not being met with the "Bolshevik heroes" response you want, by those of us who are NOT Bolshevik losers?

Get a life. Get a job. Don't expect any sympathy or handouts from those of us who EARN a living and have paid our dues!

These punk-ass kids are leeches and nothing more than a 100% BURDEN on our society.

Throwing an explosive device filled with metal pellets into a civilian encampment is NOT in any way a "Teenage Prank".

It is an act of terrorism.

If this happened at a Tea Party event YOU specifically would be screaming bloody murder.

Throwing an explosive device filled with metal pellets into a civilian encampment is NOT in any way a "Teenage Prank".

It is an act of terrorism.

If this happened at a Tea Party event YOU specifically would be screaming bloody murder.

They may have been "teenage pranksters" but to use an explosive device with violent shrapnel balls in it to effect people's behavior is terrorism.

Hmmm media must be terribly torn ... They love terrorists and they love the OWS movement .... What should they do?

Violence against leaches is still bad ... PETA should get involved

Did someone get fed up with the stench?

Wow. Political disagreements aside, I haven’t been this disgusted with someone in a long time.
You may not agree with what the protesters are saying, but one of the founding principles of this nation is that they have a right to say it. Anyone who would attack a group of protesters (whether their OWS, tea party, or any other) with a chemical weapon is a terrorist and a traitor to the country, as is anyone (such as yourself) who would support them in doing so.
Why don’t you crawl back under your rock, stinking filthy maggot.

Forum List

Back