terrorist attack in iran

....The CIA, America's Deep State, the Mossad, Saudi Intelligence and the ISI are the world's largest sponsors of terrorism. Comparatively, the Turks and Iranians have nothing on them.

If you aren't paying attention to this, you don't know where the next theater of war is going to be, why it is being set up there, who the players really are, and the reasons behind it.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/plans-...e-east-the-project-for-a-new-middle-east/3882
Disagreed, but typical of anti-American conspiracy theorists.

Globalresearch - RationalWiki
Globalresearch is an anti-"Western" website that can't distinguish between serious analysis and discreditable junk — and so publishes both. It's basically the moonbat equivalent to Infowars or WND.

While some of GlobalResearch's articles discuss legitimate humanitarian concerns, its view of science, economics, and geopolitics is conspiracist — if something goes wrong, the Jews West didit! The site has long been a crank magnet: If you disagree with "Western" sources on 9/11, or HAARP, or vaccines, or H1N1, or climate change, or anything published by the "mainstream" media, then GlobalResearch is guaranteed to have a page you will love.

The website (under the domain names globalresearch.ca(link), .org(link), and .com(link)) is run by the Montreal-based non-profit The Centre for Research on Globalisation (CRG) founded by Michel Chossudovsky,[2][3] a former professor of economics at the University of Ottawa, Canada.[4]

Whenever someone makes a remarkable claim and cites GlobalResearch, they are almost certainly wrong.

Rational Wiki cannot be trusted.

It is a Wiki that is mostly run by rejects from CSICOP.

OTH, I the information you have published;

The website (under the domain names globalresearch.ca(link), .org(link), and .com(link)) is run by the Montreal-based non-profit The Centre for Research on Globalisation (CRG) founded by Michel Chossudovsky,[2][3] a former professor of economics at the University of Ottawa, Canada.[4]

Is true.

When you call out a source, the is fine. But you need to also state what is wrong with the information; otherwise you have committed what is known as a poisoning the well fallacy, a type of Ad hominem.

IOW, we can go to another source if you like.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/project-new-middle-east-adonis-valamontes
Nonetheless, I've studied the psychology of "conspiracy theorists" for several decades now and find their basis to be flawed for the aforementioned reasons. Namely, that it's impossible to maintain a conspiracy for long. Heck, the biggest conspiracy of the 20th Century was the Manhattan Project and the fucking Soviets had the bomb four years later.

That's because the tech was either given to them or it was stolen.

....The CIA, America's Deep State, the Mossad, Saudi Intelligence and the ISI are the world's largest sponsors of terrorism. Comparatively, the Turks and Iranians have nothing on them.

If you aren't paying attention to this, you don't know where the next theater of war is going to be, why it is being set up there, who the players really are, and the reasons behind it.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/plans-...e-east-the-project-for-a-new-middle-east/3882

Globalresearch is an anti-"Western" website that can't distinguish between serious analysis and discreditable junk — and so publishes both. It's basically the moonbat equivalent to Infowars or WND.

While some of GlobalResearch's articles discuss legitimate humanitarian concerns, its view of science, economics, and geopolitics is conspiracist — if something goes wrong, the Jews West didit! The site has long been a crank magnet: If you disagree with "Western" sources on 9/11, or HAARP, or vaccines, or H1N1, or climate change, or anything published by the "mainstream" media, then GlobalResearch is guaranteed to have a page you will love.

Whenever someone makes a remarkable claim and cites GlobalResearch, they are almost certainly wrong.

Is true.

When you call out a source, the is fine. But you need to also state what is wrong with the information; otherwise you have committed what is known as a poisoning the well fallacy, a type of Ad hominem.

Nonetheless, I've studied the psychology of "conspiracy theorists" for several decades now and find their basis to be flawed for the aforementioned reasons. Namely, that it's impossible to maintain a conspiracy for long. Heck, the biggest conspiracy of the 20th Century was the Manhattan Project and the fucking Soviets had the bomb four years later.

Exactly. Conspiracies can't be kept for long since, the larger the conspiracy, the more likely it will leak.

Since you believe I'm a fool who has "little understanding of how compartmentalization, fragmentation, specialization work", why do you care? Obviously you have it all figured out and you have no need for my input.

Is true.

Exactly. Conspiracies can't be kept for long since, the larger the conspiracy, the more likely it will leak.

Since you believe I'm a fool who has "little understanding of how compartmentalization, fragmentation, specialization work", why do you care? Obviously you have it all figured out and you have no need for my input.

I never called you "a fool."

I was only describing the mechanisms through which complex bureaucracies operate to achieve goals beyond the knowledge of individual actors.

Does the cashier at your local Walmart understand the ordering and prophet margins for the entire corporate structure? Of course not. I could recommend some books for you if you are interested, but I don't think you are. It seems you have a preconditioned world view complements of the CFR and RIIA media.

Remember, it is you who pulled out the personnel attacks with terms such as; "anti-American conspiracy theorists" not I.

I was merely trying elucidate you on how the world works.

Is true.

And conspiracies like JFK and 9/11 have been solved. Only people in denial don't know who is behind them.

...Does the cashier at your local Walmart understand the ordering and prophet margins for the entire corporate structure? Of course not....
Another flaw in your logic. There are retirees working at Walmart part-time for something to do who could very well understand business. It's a mistake to assume anything of anyone.

Do you think a retired Navy Commander with a Master's Degree in International Relations has a "little understanding of how compartmentalization, fragmentation, specialization work"?

10 border guards killed in clashes with outlaws in southeastern Iran
Locator_map_Iran_Sistan_and_Baluchestan_Province.png

37013a20-446c-4419-a175-04b6900eeb24.jpg

Ten border guards have been killed in clashes with outlaws in southeastern Iran.

The clashes, which erupted near the town of Mirjaveh in the province of Sistan-and-Baluchestan while the Iranian forces were patrolling the area, also left three other border guards injured, IRIB News Agency reported.

PressTV-10 border guards killed in SE Iran
The so-called Jaish ul-Adl terror group claimed responsibility for the attack in a statement.

Armed bandits, outlaws and drug dealers regularly attack police forces and border guards in southeastern Iran.

Earlier this month, a commander with Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) was assassinated by two terrorists in Sistan-and-Baluchestan.

Commander Rouhollah Aali was gunned down on April 11 by “two Takfiri terrorists” while traveling to the Kurin District of Zahedan County on duty.
10 soldiers killed? What the hell.... RIP :cry:
Unfortunately Pakistan seems to be an unreliable country :(

Ten border guards have been killed in clashes with outlaws in southeastern Iran.

The clashes, which erupted near the town of Mirjaveh in the province of Sistan-and-Baluchestan while the Iranian forces were patrolling the area, also left three other border guards injured, IRIB News Agency reported.

The so-called Jaish ul-Adl terror group claimed responsibility for the attack in a statement.

Armed bandits, outlaws and drug dealers regularly attack police forces and border guards in southeastern Iran.

Earlier this month, a commander with Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) was assassinated by two terrorists in Sistan-and-Baluchestan.

Commander Rouhollah Aali was gunned down on April 11 by “two Takfiri terrorists” while traveling to the Kurin District of Zahedan County on duty.
6 victim were Conscription soldier

...Does the cashier at your local Walmart understand the ordering and prophet margins for the entire corporate structure? Of course not....
Another flaw in your logic. There are retirees working at Walmart part-time for something to do who could very well understand business. It's a mistake to assume anything of anyone.

Do you think a retired Navy Commander with a Master's Degree in International Relations has a "little understanding of how compartmentalization, fragmentation, specialization work"?

I partially agree with your post.

While it is certainly possible such a retiree could exist, I think you understood my meaning. If such a retiree had such knowledge, chances are, in their former careers, they had enough knowledge, and such intelligence, that in their former careers, they made such income and investments that they would not be working at Walmart. Otherwise, sure, it's possible.

To your second point, of course you are correct. Then again, like I stated before, if you had done any research into the psychology of those who work in the Deep State, you would understand how it works. I think your false perception is that it is some sort of conscious conspiracy. At all but the highest levels, it isn't. Therefor, there is very little for those involved to "blow the whistle on."

This leads me to address your second post, i.e., educating you about the reality of the JFK and 911 reality. I'm no longer going to help you hijack this thread. You have no interest in learning an alternative paradigm. You are a statist. You will support the government and corporatism narrative in the face of all logic and evidence, if you were presented with clear logical evidence to the contrary, you would just deny it. Thus, this is a waste of my time and yours. You have already told me that you deem anyone that presents evidence to the contrary as "anti-American," even going so far as to trot out a fallacy to bolster your position.

Or reliably doing what the ISI has tasked them to do. Keeping the pressure on.

I wonder if it is any coincidence that this happens around the same time that this happened?

US Navy destroyer fires warning shots at unresponsive, approaching Iranian ship

Why was this vessel unresponsive?

Was it even an Iranian vessel?

Or reliably doing what the ISI has tasked them to do. Keeping the pressure on.

I wonder if it is any coincidence that this happens around the same time that this happened?

US Navy destroyer fires warning shots at unresponsive, approaching Iranian ship

Why was this vessel unresponsive?

Was it even an Iranian vessel?
Saudi Arabia and the US are Spreading Anti-Iranian Hysteria for a Reason | New Eastern Outlook

Forum List

Back