Terrorist attack in Australia

How many people died, compared to how many people died in Iraq and Afghanistan and Libya?
enhanced-buzz-5551-1308162992-8.jpg

You don't like perspective?
Some attempts at deflection are a little more transparent and clumsy than others, that's all.

But it's not deflection, so....

You have a terror attack in a Western country, why? Could it be because of Western interference in Muslim countries? Oh, and so, if 1 million Muslims die and 100 Westerners die, do you not see the perspective?

Oh, oh, oh, wait. You're not saying this because you think it's deflection. You're saying this because you're not comfortable with people actually making valid comparisons so you're trying to shut me up. I got it.
So you're telling that if this turns out to be a right wing Trump supporter, you're going to want to talk about Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya?

Wait. Hold it. Please don't answer that. I don't feel like being lied to this early in the morning.

And trying to shut you up? LOL, no, I leave that to the Regressive Left. Weak straw man.

Dude, you're using the same old fucking tactics people use day in and day out on this forum, and you think this somehow makes you smart.

Some attempts at deflection are a little more transparent and clumsy than others, that's all.

You have a terror attack in a Western country, why? Could it be because of Western interference in Muslim countries? Oh, and so, if 1 million Muslims die and 100 Westerners die, do you not see the perspective?

Oh, oh, oh, wait. You're not saying this because you think it's deflection. You're saying this because you're not comfortable with people actually making valid comparisons so you're trying to shut me up. I got it.
So you're telling that if this turns out to be a right wing Trump supporter, you're going to want to talk about Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya?

Wait. Hold it. Please don't answer that. I don't feel like being lied to this early in the morning.

And trying to shut you up? LOL, no, I leave that to the Regressive Left. Weak straw man.

Dude, you're using the same old fucking tactics people use day in and day out on this forum, and you think this somehow makes you smart.
Just pointing out the obvious.

"And you think this somehow makes you smart." Another straw man.

So, one deflection and two straw man arguments, already, so far. "Same old fucking tactics" indeed. But I'm used to 'em.

Sounds like our previous administration. Calling it anything but what it is.

People always want to argue mental health vs terrorism as if they're mutually exclusive. If this dude grew up in Afghanistan and had been indoctrinated for most his life then it's a pretty clear cut case of terrorism. If this dude grew up in a Western country and became radicalized by watching some video on Twitter then he became a terrorist because he's fucking nuts.

You don't like perspective?

Just pointing out the obvious.

"And you think this somehow makes you smart." Another straw man.

So, one deflection and two straw man arguments, already, so far. "Same old fucking tactics" indeed. But I'm used to 'em.

You know what, this is pathetic. This is all you have.

An 'Australia Afghan'. We are not one world despite what you have been sold by the MSM.

When will the Aussies demand citizens turn in their killing vehicles?

People always want to argue mental health vs terrorism as if they're mutually exclusive. If this dude grew up in Afghanistan and had been indoctrinated for most his life then it's a pretty clear cut case of terrorism. If this dude grew up in a Western country and became radicalized by watching some video on Twitter then he became a terrorist because he's fucking nuts.

Afghans are terribly inbred, so they don't have that much to work with from the start. Inbreeding causes all sorts of problems, not the least of which being mental instability.

I mean, I agree with you that they are not mutually exclusive, but the common denominator is Islam in either case. The leftists here defend Islamism only because they have been conditioned to do so by their fellow leftists. They cannot possibly acknowledge the influence of the supremacist ideology called islam, so scramble for excuses.

Forum List

Back