Terrorist attack in Australia

Third vehicular attacked in the past few months. Although the first two were not terrorist related, just psychos. All three have been within two blocks of each other.

Third vehicular attacked in the past few months. Although the first two were not terrorist related, just psychos. All three have been within two blocks of each other.
No need to spoil the OP's narrative.

iu

Solution! Nuke Mecca.

How many people died, compared to how many people died in Iraq and Afghanistan and Libya?
enhanced-buzz-5551-1308162992-8.jpg

You don't like perspective?
Some attempts at deflection are a little more transparent and clumsy than others, that's all.

But it's not deflection, so....

You have a terror attack in a Western country, why? Could it be because of Western interference in Muslim countries? Oh, and so, if 1 million Muslims die and 100 Westerners die, do you not see the perspective?

Oh, oh, oh, wait. You're not saying this because you think it's deflection. You're saying this because you're not comfortable with people actually making valid comparisons so you're trying to shut me up. I got it.

How many people died, compared to how many people died in Iraq and Afghanistan and Libya?
enhanced-buzz-5551-1308162992-8.jpg

You don't like perspective?
Some attempts at deflection are a little more transparent and clumsy than others, that's all.

But it's not deflection, so....

You have a terror attack in a Western country, why? Could it be because of Western interference in Muslim countries? Oh, and so, if 1 million Muslims die and 100 Westerners die, do you not see the perspective?

Oh, oh, oh, wait. You're not saying this because you think it's deflection. You're saying this because you're not comfortable with people actually making valid comparisons so you're trying to shut me up. I got it.
So you're telling that if this turns out to be a right wing Trump supporter, you're going to want to talk about Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya?

Wait. Hold it. Please don't answer that. I don't feel like being lied to this early in the morning.

And trying to shut you up? LOL, no, I leave that to the Regressive Left. Weak straw man.

Forum List

Back