Terrorist Are Crossing Our Southern Border On A Daily Basis!

José;888393 said:
I don’t know half the story, editec.

If you had followed the debates that took place here 2, 3 months before you joined the board you’d think Mexican troops were occupying Washington D.C..

Just a small example of the “suggestions” I used to hear before you joined the board:

“We need to declare war on Mexico”.

What kind of moronic idea is that?

Illegal immigrants would be the first ones to thank God if thousands of american troops occupied Mexico City (once again) instead of patrolling the border!!

If America’s immigration problems are to be solved through violence then I would suggest a new american Civil War since the only ones preventing a new, thougher immigration policy from being enacted are american citizens themselves!

America’s middle class and blue collar workers allied with white supremacists VERSUS corporate America, politicians and hispanic americans.

This war would at least make some sense and maybe it would solve the problem once and for all. :D

I disagree. I lived in Mexico for awhile, and while some of them would love to become part of the USA, most of them are proud to be Mexican and want us to keep the heck out of there. They blame us for their troubles. Heck when the new welfare bill passed in 1996, the biggest demonstration against it took place in Mexico city. When Americans didn't want NAFTA, there was another big demonstration in Mexico city crying "What are Americans afraid of?"

Once upon a time, the immigrants that came here from Mexico wanted to become American, now they want to take back America. Just look at my thread on their intent to declare war!

IMO, when we flew our flag over Mexico city, we should have just kept it there. They'd be living under our laws now and we'd all be happier.

Forum List

Back