Terrorist Aquited on over 200 counts.

I can't believe some of you.

This guy purchased the TNT that killed 284 people.

This guy was the chief forger for Al Queada.

This guy was one of Bin Ladens personal body guards.

And he walks off with 20 years?

And you people think this is justice?

No, this was a farce and a major fuck up by the Obama team.
20-life

I find it difficult to imagine him ever getting released

That he was only found guilty on one charge reveals the failure of the DOJ and the intelligence agency to gather quality information and evidence.

Even if the appeal is lost, he will probably be pardoned by Obama at the end of his term or he might issue yet another Executive Order - in the name of "goodwill," "peaceful agreement" or some other BS.

These people should not be tried in a civilian court by any stretch of the imagination. These cases should be tried in a military tribunal. Period.
'these people' meaning... Arabs? or Ted Kaczynski? Army of God?

The case underscores the challenges faced by prosecutors. Judge Lewis Kaplan barred a key witness from testifying because the man's name came to light while Ghailani was held at a CIA camp where suspects reportedly were tortured.

So, basically, you want us to go back to crushing people with stones until they confess?

There's a reason testimony gained by torture isn't accepted in courts of law.
"If this had been before a military tribunal, evidence that was blocked in this case would have been admissable," King was quick to point out.

So, too, if it were a witch trial- which is pretty much what the tribunals amount to.

I feel for the families of the victims.

This filth gets 20 years for killing more than 200 people.

TWO HUNDRED PEOPLE

And with good behavior he's out in 10.

That's not justice, that's a farce.

Now 20 years hardtime in a military prison... That's stone cold justice. When he got outta that in 20 years there wouldn't be much left.

TWO HUNDRED PEOPLE

Now 20 years hardtime in a military prison... That's stone cold justice. When he got outta that in 20 years there wouldn't be much left.
Cry to the people in Dresden, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki.

Tell it to the women who've lost their children to American bombs.

Double standards: because who needs principles?

So if we catch them alive, we should just have mass executions with no sort of trials whatsoever whether they be military or civilian?

No.... we should kill them on the spot!

Period end of story.... bullet in the head kind of stuff.... brain matter on a wall kind of stuff.

Fuck em... they want us dead, and I want them dead.

You libs wouldve NEVER let us win WWII...! Ya bunch of bedwetting pussies!

I favor extrajudicial death sentence power for the POTUS, but not for every US solider. How are our men and women going to be treated if we begin slaughtering civilians overseas with no pretense at all at due process?

How are our soliders ever going to adjust to civilian life back here if we have been using them to commit murder overseas without any rationale?

Calling for random deaths doesn't seem to me to get us anywhere, though doubtless the chest thumping feels good.

So your telling me that our soldiers are treated well by "the enemy"?

I beg to differ....

three_dead_american_soldiers.gif

Tell that to these guys...

US_soldier_despair.jpg

Or try telling Sgt. James Regans' fiance that... he was killed by an IED (real humane way to fight huh?)

untitled-1.jpg

Madeline.... when a soldier kills THE ENEMY on the battlefield it is'nt called murder.

I am outraged that this piece of shit was aquitted, so if my post is a bit graphic.... Im sorry.

The jury was'nt able to see evidence that would have been admissable in a military court, and thats why that piece of garbage was aquitted.

No.... we should kill them on the spot!

Period end of story.... bullet in the head kind of stuff.... brain matter on a wall kind of stuff.

Fuck em... they want us dead, and I want them dead.

You libs wouldve NEVER let us win WWII...! Ya bunch of bedwetting pussies!

I favor extrajudicial death sentence power for the POTUS, but not for every US solider. How are our men and women going to be treated if we begin slaughtering civilians overseas with no pretense at all at due process?

How are our soliders ever going to adjust to civilian life back here if we have been using them to commit murder overseas without any rationale?

Calling for random deaths doesn't seem to me to get us anywhere, though doubtless the chest thumping feels good.

So your telling me that our soldiers are treated well by "the enemy"?

I beg to differ....

three_dead_american_soldiers.gif

Tell that to these guys...

US_soldier_despair.jpg

Or try telling Sgt. James Regans' fiance that... he was killed by an IED (real humane way to fight huh?)

untitled-1.jpg

Abu_Ghraib_22.jpg

abu-ghraib-tm.jpg

abu-ghraib.jpg

abugraib1_gallery__470x375,0.jpg

abu-ghraib-pyramid.jpg

Abu_Ghraib_44.jpg

Abu_Ghraib_44.jpg

This is what they admit to...

TWO HUNDRED PEOPLE

Go fuck your self you fucking moron.

Do you think it was easy to deside to drop those bombs? The debated a long time and figured out that doing so would save million upon millions of lives.

In WW1 and WW2 factories got bombed where supplies for the war were being made of kept.

Not some mothers and children buying food in markets, that were not at war. Or even soldiers that weren't at war. Unlike Japan, who had no issue with killing before they declared war.

double standard my ass you argant fuck.

TWO HUNDRED PEOPLE

Do you think it was easy to deside to drop those bombs? The debated a long time and figured out that doing so would save million upon millions of lives.

In WW1 and WW2 factories got bombed where supplies for the war were being made of kept.

Not some mothers and children buying food in markets, that were not at war. Or even soldiers that weren't at war.

So the entire city of Hiroshima, the entire city of Nagasaki, and the entire city of Dresden- army factories?

And all the villages razed during 'Nam? all those women and children in My Lai were enemy soliders, right?
Unlike Japan, who had no issue with killing before they declared war.

we killed how many people in Nam and Korea? Newsflash: congress never declared war; to this day, they remain 'police actions'

Hard to type whilst foaming at the mouth?

This is what they admit to...

Excuse me, but I dont recall seeing any dead enemies in those stupid pics.

I dont give a fuck about those damned wimps.... they cry when we dehumanize them and cheer when our guys are strung up on a bridge and dragged NAKED thru the streets DEAD!

Dude... I am so dissapointed in you!

Not some mothers and children buying food in markets, that were not at war. Or even soldiers that weren't at war.

So the entire city of Hiroshima, the entire city of Nagasaki, and the entire city of Dresden- army factories?

And all the villages razed during 'Nam? all those women and children in My Lai were enemy soliders, right?
Unlike Japan, who had no issue with killing before they declared war.

we killed how many people in Nam and Korea? Newsflash: congress never declared war; to this day, they remain 'police actions'

Hard to type whilst foaming at the mouth?

War isnt pretty.... death and mayhem are supposed to be a deterant to it... Get over it!

Excuse me, but I dont recall seeing any dead enemies in those stupid pics.

images

I dont give a fuck about those damned wimps.... they cry when we dehumanize them and cheer when our guys are strung up on a bridge and dragged NAKED thru the streets DEAD!

And you cry when an American invasion force is shot at by the natives and cheer when we tear down to courts and the law, torture, hold people indefinitely without charges ala' the Stazi...

USA! USA!

20-life

That he was only found guilty on one charge reveals the failure of the DOJ and the intelligence agency to gather quality information and evidence.

Easy to overturn a conviction on some bullshit technicality, and then he walks free because the other charges are now gone. Should never have been allowed.

20-life

Easy to overturn a conviction on some bullshit technicality, and then he walks free because the other charges are now gone. Should never have been allowed.

A fine indictment of the courts and the rule of law. Clearly, we must return to the days when noone walked free- just add more stones until they confess.

God will prevent the innocent from burning!

Alleged Al-Qaeda terrorist Ahmed Ghailani acquitted of all but one charge in embassy bombing trial

The first civilian trial of a Guantanamo detainee ended in disarray Wednesday with an alleged Al Qaeda operative convicted on only a single conspiracy count the African embassy bombing trial.

I told you that the Military courts should handle these cases.

Evidence and witnesses were inadmissible because they were acquired illegally. When the US tortures somebody, and yes waterboarding is torture, it has not only compromised the principles they claim to uphold, such as justice and peace, but the US has failed, by their own legal standards, of convicting a horrible suspect.

The real mistake was the torture, not the fact it is a civilian case and not a military tribunal.

20-life

A fine indictment of the courts and the rule of law. Clearly, we must return to the days when noone walked free- just add more stones until they confess.

God will prevent the innocent from burning!

I may actually share more of your concerns than you think. Are remedies are different. This Man should spend the rest of his life behind bars. He is not an Innocent, by any stretch.

Alleged Al-Qaeda terrorist Ahmed Ghailani acquitted of all but one charge in embassy bombing trial

The first civilian trial of a Guantanamo detainee ended in disarray Wednesday with an alleged Al Qaeda operative convicted on only a single conspiracy count the African embassy bombing trial.

I told you that the Military courts should handle these cases.

Evidence and witnesses were inadmissible because they were acquired illegally. When the US tortures somebody, and yes waterboarding is torture, it has not only compromised the principles they claim to uphold, such as justice and peace, but the US has failed, by their own legal standards, of convicting a horrible suspect.

The real mistake was the torture, not the fact it is a civilian case and not a military tribunal.

Water Boarding is torture according to who? And none of the reports i have seen said he was water boarded. All they say is he held in a secret CIA prison and advanced interrogation was used.

Can anyone deny this guy is actually not a terrorist?

Forum List

Back