Terrorism or retaliation? The New York Bomber.

You know, his family had brought lawsuits against the city for what they claimed was religious persecution by their neighbors because they were Muslim.

After the dude dealt with what he considered unfair treatment by the city, that may have been the thing to make him go radical.
I didn't even know that. If it turns out it was retaliation, these right wingers are going to look even more ignorant than usual.

Islamic terrorism was happening long before Trump. Gawd you're a freaking dope, Derp
But not the sheer amount of attacks against Muslims in this country dipshit. Don't you ever bother to educate yourself. Crumpled street corner singles won't last forever.

Give it up assshole, once again you are clueless as to what you're blabbering about. Get this through your head "dipshit" I think you're an idiot.
You don't know how to think. All you know is how to make a few bucks.

crumpled-dollars-7985401.jpg

Yawn....step your game up old man, you're a bore

You know, his family had brought lawsuits against the city for what they claimed was religious persecution by their neighbors because they were Muslim.

After the dude dealt with what he considered unfair treatment by the city, that may have been the thing to make him go radical.

But if they were Christians you'd be calling em terrorist..
You nimrods are easy...

I didn't even know that. If it turns out it was retaliation, these right wingers are going to look even more ignorant than usual.

So blowing up strangers is the answer?
You might want to keep quiet about it derpster since democrats have been persecuting Christians for years and you pretty much gave em the green light to start blowing up democrats...

Ohhhh look, rdean is supporting terrorists,

How unusual..... :eusa_whistle:

He has plenty of company in this forum, too.

Coyote is getting just the sort of place she's been working so hard to create.

Couldn't happen without your significant toxic contributions mirroring your favorite hate sites. But hell, free speech is free speech, even when it's only recorded in the shit you track through the forum. :)

Have you managed to figure out the difference between your bowels and your bowls yet?

[

Couldn't happen without your significant toxic contributions mirroring your favorite hate sites. But hell, free speech is free speech, even when it's only recorded in the shit you track through the forum. :)

Have you managed to figure out the difference between your bowels and your bowls yet?

Woah!

The only one emptying his bowels into his own food bowl is Guno!

BTW, most of the Sharia paradises you love so much have free speech, particularly for women, right?

You nimrods are easy...

Never said he wasn't a terrorist. I said that the reason he may have become radicalized to the point where he's a radical Islamic terrorist (yeah..........I said it, happy?).

But not only do we need to pay attention to those who have become radicalized already, but we also need to understand WHY these people are becoming radicalized, and might be able to head recruitment for ISIL off at the pass.

You nimrods are easy...

Never said he wasn't a terrorist. I said that the reason he may have become radicalized to the point where he's a radical Islamic terrorist (yeah..........I said it, happy?).

But not only do we need to pay attention to those who have become radicalized already, but we also need to understand WHY these people are becoming radicalized, and might be able to head recruitment for ISIL off at the pass.

They've been killing people for thousands of years.
The only way to put a stop to it is to kill them.

You nimrods are easy...

You can't kill an idea or a religion, you can only influence it to change.

You nimrods are easy...

You can't kill an idea or a religion, you can only influence it to change.

I prefer the stick method.

The stick method doesn't always work. Matter of fact, there are much better things that people can do.

I mean, even the Catholics and Protestants of the UK have figured out how to get along.

New Topics

Forum List

Back