terrorism cont....

D

DoubleT8600

RossTrudeauNYC said:
The credibility of the information I think is less imporant than the timing with which the information was released. I live in New York City as well, and I love knowing when there is specific new information worth knowing about imminent attacks in my home town. HOWEVER, when the administration acknowledges that the information used as the impetus for the terror alert upgrade is 3 years old, I have some questions. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER? Therefore, I am forced to conclude that the release of this information, coinciding with the DNC, is more than likely political. George Bush is running on the ticket that its a dangerous world and he's the candidate best-equipped to keep of safe. Therefore, a frightened populous would be more likely to vote for him despite horrendous economical and environmental records. I'm a registered Independent so I'm not proslytizing here, its just common sense that this is the best way for Bush to retain support in the face of failing approval ratings and heightened scrutiny on his policies, not to mention his past as a deserter from the Texas Air National Guard. Which reminds me, can someone explain how a wartime president doesn't need to explain WHY he was AWOL during th Vietnam War???

amen brutha

DoubleT8600 said:
amen brutha

bye DoubleT8600
bye RossTrudeauNYC

RULES:

13- Dual Accounts -Users are only allowed to have one posting handle. Anyone found posting under dual identities will have both accounts terminated.

Forum List

Back