Terrorism: Clarification Needed

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
It was just announced that the police have formally charged Bangladeshi clown, Akayed Ullah, with 'terrorism.'

This was the dunce who manged to blow himself.....and only himself...up, yesterday. Three infidels reportedly suffered headaches.

"Suspected Port Authority bomber hit with terror charges
Akayed Ullah, 27, has been charged with criminal possession of a weapon, support act of terrorism, and making a terroristic threat in connection with Monday’s attack, police said."
https://nypost.com/2017/12/12/suspected-port-authority-bomber-hit-with-terror-related-charges/

Shouldn't the self-ignition backfire followed by the charges more correctly called 'adding insult to injury' ???

Well he tried to hurt others.

I just think its hilarious.

Imagine these morons with a self made pipe bomb:

I wonder what the punishment is for when their aloha snackbar goes spectacularly wrong like this one did ? From what I heard their version of God ain't that forgiving.

BkIMqvoIgAAOOTu.jpg

Well he tried to hurt others.

I just think its hilarious.

Imagine these morons with a self made pipe bomb:

Remember that old Polish joke....husband puts the gun to his head, about to commit suicide...wife walks in, and laughs....
Husband says 'why are you laughing....you're next!'

Seems it should be "Bangladeshie husband puts the gun to his head, about to commit suicide....wife walks in, and laughs....
Husband says 'why are you laughing....you're next!'

This was the dunce who manged to blow himself.....and only himself...up, yesterday. Three infidels reportedly suffered headaches.
Thanks for the laugh. This made my day.

Point of fact, if the clown has simply rented a bull-horn and stood outside the Port Authority bus terminal shouting 'all of you are doody-heads' he would have done more damage, and saved himself third degree burns.

But....it kinda worked out.....

upload_2017-12-13_22-24-2.jpeg

With any luck this guy will be teaching others how to manufacturer bombs soon...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

It might be one of the best things to happen to American terrorism.

Forum List

Back