Terrorism carried out by Christians, too

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009

Are “all terrorists Muslims” as some have alleged? The European Union law enforcement office just released an assessment of terror in 2009. The report says “Islamist terrorism is still perceived as the biggest threat to most Member States, despite the fact that only one Islamist terrorist attack a bomb attack in Italy took place in the EU in 2009.”

This attack is one out of about 400 failed, foiled or successful attacks reported. There were 110 arrests of suspected Islamists out of a total of 587 arrests for associations with terror groups or failed, foiled or successful attacks. This statistic excludes a large number of Christian terrorists arrested in the UK — primarily from IRA and Protestant groups.

The Global Terror Database, a project of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, documents 87,000 terrorist incidents from 1970 through 2008. It documents far more acts of terror in the United States by right-wing terrorists and animal rights terrorists than by Islamists.

For example, since 1990, 47 law enforcement officials and security guards were murdered by white supremacists and other right-wing extremists.

Are there other Christian terrorists? The Lord’s Resistance Army in Uganda, for example, wants to establish a Christian theocracy in the name of Jesus Christ in Uganda. In two years, they have killed 2,000 and displaced another 400,000.

Terror on our planet is driven by political agendas of the left and the right and is perpetrated by alleged followers of many religions.

interesting view!

People commit atrocities everyday with or without a reason. Religion(regardless of which) is just one of many of these reasons... Granted it's probably the most used one since the dawn of creation though.

Are “all terrorists Muslims” as some have alleged? The European Union law enforcement office just released an assessment of terror in 2009. The report says “Islamist terrorism is still perceived as the biggest threat to most Member States, despite the fact that only one Islamist terrorist attack a bomb attack in Italy took place in the EU in 2009.”

This attack is one out of about 400 failed, foiled or successful attacks reported. There were 110 arrests of suspected Islamists out of a total of 587 arrests for associations with terror groups or failed, foiled or successful attacks. This statistic excludes a large number of Christian terrorists arrested in the UK — primarily from IRA and Protestant groups.

The Global Terror Database, a project of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, documents 87,000 terrorist incidents from 1970 through 2008. It documents far more acts of terror in the United States by right-wing terrorists and animal rights terrorists than by Islamists.

For example, since 1990, 47 law enforcement officials and security guards were murdered by white supremacists and other right-wing extremists.

Are there other Christian terrorists? The Lord’s Resistance Army in Uganda, for example, wants to establish a Christian theocracy in the name of Jesus Christ in Uganda. In two years, they have killed 2,000 and displaced another 400,000.

Terror on our planet is driven by political agendas of the left and the right and is perpetrated by alleged followers of many religions.

interesting view!

Why do you think White Supremacists are Christians? Or that Muslims are leftists? Do you even know what critical thinking is?

The 'Lords Resistance Army' are not christians.

Why not?

Because they change their religious affiliation based on who they are trying to get money from. They have claimed to be Christians, Muslims, and a couple of other religions. As far as I am concerned, that makes them nothing but scumbags. Or do people get to change religions and retain credibility in your world?

interesting view!

Why do you think White Supremacists are Christians? Or that Muslims are leftists? Do you even know what critical thinking is?

KKK have their own churches like The Church of the American Knights led by Jeff Berry of Butler, Indiana :cool:

images

Last edited:

LRA They are christians like KKK in US or NLFT in India...

When you can show me where they are following the teachings of Christ, then you may have a point. There are christian organizations over there currently that are working against them and trying to save the children that they recruit to do their killing. They are not christians.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
o newby you just had to ask that question didnt ya...

forgive the roughness of this...but its been a long time since i have been exposed to them....

first....when cain leaves eden to go into the land of nod...east of eden....he is marked so that others will know not to kill him...

these people believe cains mark was his skin was colored black

second...

And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant

New Page 1

claims this is the reason blacks are to serve whites...

so yes you can use the bible to defend racism

Why not?

Because they change their religious affiliation based on who they are trying to get money from. They have claimed to be Christians, Muslims, and a couple of other religions. As far as I am concerned, that makes them nothing but scumbags. Or do people get to change religions and retain credibility in your world?

Pretty much.

Religion has no crediblity in my world.

None.

o newby you just had to ask that question didnt ya...

forgive the roughness of this...but its been a long time since i have been exposed to them....

first....when cain leaves eden to go into the land of nod...east of eden....he is marked so that others will know not to kill him...

these people believe cains mark was his skin was colored black

second...

And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant

New Page 1

claims this is the reason blacks are to serve whites...

so yes you can use the bible to defend racism

I specifically said Christ's teachings, and neither of those are examples of that, nor are they really valid excuses for racism either, and I believe most Christians would agree with that.

Pretty much.

None.

'Religion' is your problem, being a christian in my opinion is about your personal relationship with the savior, it has nothing to do with 'religion'.

Pretty much.

None.

'Religion' is your problem, being a christian in my opinion is about your personal relationship with the savior, it has nothing to do with 'religion'.
Right. There is faith/spirituality and there is religion. The two are not the same.

one cannot pick and choose what parts of the bible they elect to believe in....i am well aware of the law of god and the grace of jesus arguement....

lets look at matthew 15: verses 20 something....where jesus says he comes only for the sheep of israel and helping the cannite woman would be like ...tossing bread to a dog

Forum List

Back