CDZ Terrorism and two shootings

In the last month the United States has had two terrible attacks on Americans by lone shooters.

In one case- a lone gunman enters an African American church and shoots and kills 9 attendees.
In another case- a lone gunman goes first to a recruitment center and opens fire, and then to a reserve facility and opens fire- killing 4 Marines.

Are either of these 'terrorism'- and if so which?
Are both?

And why?

Both of these events are what is known as "staged events"; i.e. psy-ops. Hoaxes by any other word.

CHATTANOOGA HOAX 100% CONFIRMED! "Victims" already died in 2004, 2009, etc!!!!!
This is mind-blowing.....they aren't even covering their tracks anymore!!

I noticed blacks awake to jews, are putting blacks in Charleston under the microscope, in droves.

maxres10.jpg

Crisis Actor who got caught playing the role of a "family member".

Church Massacre HOAX - More Crisis Actors

Charleston Church Shooting is 100% Fake Without a DOUBT

In the last month the United States has had two terrible attacks on Americans by lone shooters.

In one case- a lone gunman enters an African American church and shoots and kills 9 attendees.
In another case- a lone gunman goes first to a recruitment center and opens fire, and then to a reserve facility and opens fire- killing 4 Marines.

Are both?

And why?

Are both?

And why?

Both of these events are what is known as "staged events"; i.e. psy-ops. Hoaxes by any other word.

I noticed blacks awake to jews, are putting blacks in Charleston under the microscope, in droves.

maxres10.jpg

Since I know people in Charleston who know people who know the victims- not a fake.

Are both?

And why?

maxres10.jpg

Since I know people in Charleston who know people who know the victims- not a fake.

SUURE you do. RIIIGHT. Using the 'I was there" gambit. One of the oldest tricks in the book. Usually used in regard to try and support the hokeycau$t.

Variations include..."my uncle was there and saw it all"..."my sister was there and knows so and so"..."I know people in Charleston who know people who know the victims".....rinse, lather, repeat.

Supposing anyone is someday found guilty of terrorism, how would that process play out in time and place?

Any example might do.

Are both?

And why?
The first is a hate crime--an attack based on race
The second is an act of terrorism--an attack based on "political aims"
Having Roof's attack declared an act of terrorism will just about guarantee a death sentence for him. He could be tried by a federal court. He did kill a state Senator after all.

Are both?

And why?

maxres10.jpg

SUURE you do. RIIIGHT. Using the 'I was there" gambit. One of the oldest tricks in the book. Usually used in regard to try and support the hokeycau$t.

Variations include..."my uncle was there and saw it all"..."my sister was there and knows so and so"..."I know people in Charleston who know people who know the victims".....rinse, lather, repeat.

This is the clean debate zone. You can believe me or not. I think your posts are conspiracy theory nonsense and I will leave it at that.

Are both?

And why?
The first is a hate crime--an attack based on race
The second is an act of terrorism--an attack based on "political aims"
Having Roof's attack declared an act of terrorism will just about guarantee a death sentence for him. He could be tried by a federal court. He did kill a state Senator after all.

Well lets talk about each of those.
The first attack was probably based upon race- but how do we know that it was not also intended to create fear- to achieve some political aim? Remember- burning crosses on lawns were hate crimes- but they were certainly also terrorism.
The second attack- do we know what the 'political aims' were? Do we know that the shooter was not intent on killing military based upon his hatred of American military- wouldn't that be a hate crime also?

Forum List

Back