Terrorism and GOP are Funded by the same source...

Vast LWC

<-Mohammed
Aug 4, 2009
New York
Abdul Tawala Ibn Ali Alishtari, indicted two weeks ago for financing terrorists in Afghanistan among other charges, gave more than $35,000 to Republican campaign committees...

Now we no longer have to wonder who the terrorists support in American Politics.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Abdul Tawala Ibn Ali Alishtari, indicted two weeks ago for financing terrorists in Afghanistan among other charges, gave more than $35,000 to Republican campaign committees...

Now we no longer have to wonder who the terrorists support in American Politics.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Got a link to that? I'd really like to see it. Its not at all surprising, but I'd like to see it.

NY Man Charged With Trying To Fund Terror - CBS News

CBS News has confirmed that Alishtari is a donor to the Republican Party, as he claims on his curriculum vitae. Alishtari gave $15,500 to the National Republican Campaign Committee between 2002 and 2004, according to Federal Election Commission records. That amount includes $13,000 in 2003, a year when he claims to have been named NRCC New York State Businessman of the Year.

Alishtari also claims to be a lifetime member of the National Republican Senate Committee's Inner Circle, which the NRCC describes as "an impressive cross-section of American society &#8211; community leaders, business executives, entrepreneurs, retirees, and sports and entertainment celebrities &#8211; all of whom hold a deep interest in our nation's prosperity and security."

This is nothing new. Clinton's Special Islamic Adviser and founder of the American Muslim Council, Abdul Rahman Al-Amoudi, is sitting in prison for attempting to assassinate Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah and 31 other felonies.

If 9/11 has taught us anything, it is that our enemies are expert at infiltrating our society at every level.

Last edited:
saddam-rumsfeld.jpg

say it isn't so!

instead of being asshats why not point out the dems who have taken money from known terrorists, shoot you could start with hillary clinton if you wanted.

Just saying guys, more effective ways to get riled up over Vast's joke than what i've seen.

Here is a great example of a decent rebuttle

CYNTHIA McKINNEY
POSITION: Democrat Congresswoman from Georgia

DONOR: Abdurahman Alamoudi
AMMOUNT: $2000 on September 11, 2001
DETAILS: Alamoudi, President of the American Muslim Foundation, is a well known radical mohammedan activist known for publicly praising terrorist organizations. He worked closely as an informal advisor and affiliate of several Clinton administration officials (source). At an October 2000 rally in Washington, D.C. Alamoudi spoke to a radical islamic crowd announcing ""I have been labeled by the media in New York as being a supporter of Hamas. Any supporters of Hamas here? (cheers) Hear that, Bill Clinton? We are all supporters of Hamas ... I wish they added that I am also a supporter of Hezbollah" (source). He is also named as a defendent in the lawsuit on behalf of 9/11 victims (source).

Or you could just realize that VAST is yanking your chains and laughing his butt off.

instead of being asshats why not point out the dems who have taken money from known terrorists, shoot you could start with hillary clinton if you wanted.

Just saying guys, more effective ways to get riled up over Vast's joke than what i've seen.

Here is a great example of a decent rebuttle

CYNTHIA McKINNEY
POSITION: Democrat Congresswoman from Georgia

DONOR: Abdurahman Alamoudi
AMMOUNT: $2000 on September 11, 2001
DETAILS: Alamoudi, President of the American Muslim Foundation, is a well known radical mohammedan activist known for publicly praising terrorist organizations. He worked closely as an informal advisor and affiliate of several Clinton administration officials (source). At an October 2000 rally in Washington, D.C. Alamoudi spoke to a radical islamic crowd announcing ""I have been labeled by the media in New York as being a supporter of Hamas. Any supporters of Hamas here? (cheers) Hear that, Bill Clinton? We are all supporters of Hamas ... I wish they added that I am also a supporter of Hezbollah" (source). He is also named as a defendent in the lawsuit on behalf of 9/11 victims (source).

Or you could just realize that VAST is yanking your chains and laughing his butt off.

Aww, now you had to go and spoil my fun.

:razz:

Forum List

Back