Terror threat to restaurants in D.C.

I picked a great time to move downtown, huh? Wellllll.....I guess I'll be eating at small cafes instead of major eateries for the foreseeable future. Not too much of a sacrifice, I prefer that anyway.

Please, don't try to "protect us" just try to stop the bad guys if they come. I don't need any more metal scanners in my life. I don't need any more censorship of the Internet. Work on finding the guys that want to do this instead of "protecting me."
The weather is still nice, so pack and enjoy the sunshine while it lasts. Parks are everywhere.

lunchbag.jpg

Is there a bomb in there?

I picked a great time to move downtown, huh? Wellllll.....I guess I'll be eating at small cafes instead of major eateries for the foreseeable future. Not too much of a sacrifice, I prefer that anyway.

Please, don't try to "protect us" just try to stop the bad guys if they come. I don't need any more metal scanners in my life. I don't need any more censorship of the Internet. Work on finding the guys that want to do this instead of "protecting me."
The weather is still nice, so pack and enjoy the sunshine while it lasts. Parks are everywhere.

lunchbag.jpg

Is there a bomb in there?
For Tech? Awwww, hell no!

For others? :eusa_shhh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back