Terror, Terrorist, Terror Attack

"Justice done for this terrible act" is not calling it an act of terror.

It does when you've just referenced 'acts of terror', plural.

If you say, I have 3 kids,

the youngest is named John, are you claiming that no sensible person would think that John was one of your kids?

Please stop.

He did justify it. They all justified it. Every single time they said idiotic things like "we're sorry" and "this is not representative of" and "vile youtube video" and "abuse of the first amendment"

Dumbass.

What does the phrase 'absolutely no justification' mean to you?

Just because someone made a movie against your religion you do not have the right to kill them.

1. Do you find that to be a position you do not agree with?

2. Do you believe that it is impossible to call an act of violence terrorism unless you do not in any way mention what may have been the reason for the terrorism?

He did justify it. They all justified it. Every single time they said idiotic things like "we're sorry" and "this is not representative of" and "vile youtube video" and "abuse of the first amendment"

Dumbass.

The topic is why did Romney lie. And why are all of you defending his lie.

Can you answer those questions.?

"In fact, if you go back to Obama's 9/12 rose garden speech, you find that he was blaming the video for the "senseless violence" in Benghazi. That's front and center in the 4th paragraph of Obama's speech. His reference to "acts of terror" is an aside in the 10th paragraph after he has been discussing 9/11/01 and the loss of American lives in Iraq and Afghanistan."

Fact Check: 'Act of Terror' Not Same as 'Terrorism'

So when he says

But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None.

Who is he blaming, exactly???

well knowing Obama....he's blaming anyone but himself.....but preferably Americans....

"Justice done for this terrible act" is not calling it an act of terror.

the youngest is named John, are you claiming that no sensible person would think that John was one of your kids?

Please stop.

He referenced 911 attacks just preceding it....plural

So what?

He also included the Benghazi attack in his reference to the past 9/11 attacks:

We mourned with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

THAT was the 'preceding' reference(s) you thought excluded Benghazi. Sorry, they INCLUDED Benghazi.

Checkmate.

What does the phrase 'absolutely no justification' mean to you?

Just because someone made a movie against your religion you do not have the right to kill them.

2. Do you believe that it is impossible to call an act of violence terrorism unless you do not in any way mention what may have been the reason for the terrorism?

This adminstration has tried to make every terrorist act on their watch.......... "not terrorist."

Checkmate my ass. You are not going to word fuck your way out with the American people on this one.

Last edited:

Please stop.

So what?

We mourned with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

THAT was the 'preceding' reference(s) you thought excluded Benghazi. Sorry, they INCLUDED Benghazi.

Checkmate.

not so fast....if he knew it was a TERRORIST ATTACK why did he and his minions continue to blame the video.....?

If we new it was terrorist attack by the next day why did Biden say it was an intelligence failure in his debate ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peXK31YZP6A]Obama's "Act of Terror" Claim Exposed - YouTube[/ame]

OK, I havent followed the Libya attacks as closely as some of you. But I have a legit question. I have been reading for the last couple weeks about how some people are bent out of shape about Obama waiting 14 days to call the attacks an act of terrorism. But when I read the transcripts, I notice Obama calls the attacks an act of terror.

My question is: why does it matter? I mean, does it REALLY make a difference what the attacks are referred to? Stevens is still dead, verbage wont change that, right? I just dont get it, honestly. Can anyone shed some light on why the lack of a couple of little words makes such a difference?

This is what I believe:

1) From the minute this happened, we secretly began hunting down the enemy.

2) When you're on to the enemy, you try to hold off letting them know you're on to them. Give them a false sense of security.

(the hawks on the right should know this)

3) The WH paid this brilliantly. They let the enemy relax for 14 days while gathering intel and closing in on them. DUH!! Of course you act like you didn't really know what happened. The enemy lets down their guard and you close in on them.

4) In the next few days, the President will announce that the terrorists have been caught and are being flown to DC.

5) Obama wins re-election.

6) Hannity and Limbaugh accuse the WH of staging the whole thing.

7) Hannity and Limbaugh are shot by members of their own audience. There is God!!

So what?

Checkmate.

not so fast....if he knew it was a TERRORIST ATTACK why did he and his minions continue to blame the video.....?

That's not relevant to this specific discussion. Do you wish to acknowledge that yes the President did call it an act of terror, and yes Mitt Romney was lying in the debate, and yes Paul Ryan lied in the VP debate?

This adminstration has tried to make every terrorist act on their watch.......... "not terrorist."

Checkmate my ass. You are not going to word fuck your way out with the American people on this one.

Sorry, it was YOUR measure I used. You hung your hat on the claim that the president preceded the 'acts of terror' reference with only a 9/11 reference so he couldn't have been talking about Benghazi.

Sorry, he specifically mentioned Benghazi. You lose the argument.

How to call it terror....2nd sentence.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMiqEUBux3o]CNN - Ex-President George W. Bush's Post 9/11 Speech - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry, it was YOUR measure I used. You hung your hat on the claim that the president preceded the 'acts of terror' reference with only a 9/11 reference so he couldn't have been talking about Benghazi.

Sorry, he specifically mentioned Benghazi. You lose the argument.

Bengahzi was spoken to regarding and in the context of disrespect of religion (the video).

Then he switched to 911.

Last edited:
So what?

Checkmate.

That's not relevant to this specific discussion. Do you wish to acknowledge that yes the President did call it an act of terror, and yes Mitt Romney was lying in the debate, and yes Paul Ryan lied in the VP debate?

It is quite specific to this discussion......if Obama really meant to call it an act of terror then why would he and his minons refer to it as a spontaneous response to a video later on....?

Dickweed, Obama baldfaced lied to the American people by trying to convince us that this Al Qaeda RPG attack was just a spontaneous riot caused by a video that mocked Muhammed.

It was a coordinated deception perped on the public for political reasons.

So fuck him and his entire team of incompetent liars.

Sounds like Fast & Furious when the Obama administration was trying to make it look like our legal gun dealers were illegally running guns.

Forum List

Back