Terror plotters claim they were groomed by Mounties. Exclusive W5 interview

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Terror plotters claim they were groomed by Mounties and were relieved bombs were fake: Exclusive W5 interview

Two welfare recipients who converted to Islam. The RCMP spent many millions in OT alone and hundreds of police agents to entrap and encourage these two losers to commit a crime. The RCMP and CSIS in these interviews, comically pat themselves on the back for their efforts. Announced they had "thwarted a major attack". Even after the judge threw out the case and internal emails from the RCMP showed that many believed they were "going too hard" on the case, making it a clear case of entrapment.

This is basically why Canada is a joke. You have to watch this video. These two couldn't afford groceries, yet, the RCMP and their fellow morons work hard to ally with them, make them feel special and push them to crime. The case was so flimsy and full of shyte that the FBI was originally working this in a joint operation and backed out quite early. It seems they were clearly aware of how full of shyte this case was. The judge threw the case out as it was such an embarrassing, con job.

CSIS and the RCMP...just one reason of many Canada can't be trusted....While this "operation" was going on, in back to back attacks, Canadian soldiers were killed on Canadian soil.

Last edited:
our FBI pigs do the same thing. It's why all the defendants in the Malheur refuge debacle were acquitted a couple of months ago. The only wrong doing was done at the suggestion of the feds themselves. The only weapons drills were initiated and led by agents. Most of the weapons were brought in by under covers. Then they stupidly charged the protesters with it. Bunchavdumbfucks, get rid of the FBI. They're a menace and an embarrassment.

it gave the feds an excuse to move onto public lands in Harney county...and they are still there.

our FBI pigs do the same thing. It's why all the defendants in the Malheur refuge debacle were acquitted a couple of months ago. The only wrong doing was done at the suggestion of the feds themselves. The only weapons drills were initiated and led by agents. Most of the weapons were brought in by under covers. Then they stupidly charged the protesters with it. Bunchavdumbfucks, get rid of the FBI. They're a menace and an embarrassment.

I'd take my chances with the FBI over the RCMP any day, I've read many books on the FBI, CIA, and RCMP and although the U.S agencies have their warts, the American system is night and day to Canada's a vast improvement. Far more reliable, honest ad credible.
Canada should outsource quite frankly, because at least there are cases in which the FBI admits they have entrapped and withdraw false charges, meanwhile the RCMP have many hundreds of murdered and Aboriginal women, 90% unsolved cases.

You could search the Toronto Police Services, a gun named James Forcillo, who still hasn't spent a day in jail for a five year sentence, while the taxpayer paid for everything for him. Or OPP, the mysterious lack of DNA test for Jay Boyle, a teen who disappeared and the suspicion that the OPP is hiding something nefarious.

The police in Canada are an extension of the system that is based on British abuses. So, whether they are entering American corporations and pushing for unions their to increase their costs, or they are entrapping a couple of welfare fools, this is the Canadian way. A failed satellite of the monarchy.

If Trump doesn't realise what threat Canada poses he is going to have a tough time fulfilling his "America First" agenda.

they were acquitted because they were white, if they were muslim theyd be in Guantanamo bay by now

they were acquitted because they were white, if they were muslim theyd be in Guantanamo bay by now

I don't agree. First, technically they are Muslim as they converted. Second, these two were clearly not of sound mind, nor did they have an ideology or motive outside of that which the police provided. It's a disturbing case, as bad or worse than any I've seen. If they were not white it would have been given far more focus by the media and activists due to the racist undertones, this is why the RCMP and CSIS probably focused on these two, it was a "safer" case just in case they were exposed like this as they have been. They won't be labelled callous racists now.

Notice how early in the "operation", these welfare recipients are given a couple of hundred of dollars and some food? This was the high life for these two. Then, after giving them what is a small fortune for them, the police work to manipulate and "direct" the events. It almost makes me feel ill, so disturbing.

I watched Making a Murderer on Netflix. There are elements of this which are worse, more vindictive and methodical in it's nature to deceive and ruin their lives. As I stated almost $1M in Overtime alone, hundreds of agents assigned to this case. This is not only a travesty of justice for these two, but it's also been a massive cost to taxpayers which go well beyond just the ridiculous costs the RCMP charged.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back