Terror Cell in Utah/New Mexico released by liberal court....LMSM SILENT!

Yep... Its going to get real hard to justify her actions.
I wonder if the released loons have continue to have any influence over the kids who were trained to commit school shootings. Or if those kids are nor in protective custody, I hope.

PARANOIA, much, Mr. fuckhead....Everybody (but your fellow Trump ass kissing morons,) are ALL against you ...LOL
Everybody but most of the American people (who voted for Donald Trump) and don't have Muslim ass-kissing syndrome.

And watch your language, puppy, Your mommy may catch you.

Yep... Its going to get real hard to justify her actions.
I wonder if the released loons have continue to have any influence over the kids who were trained to commit school shootings. Or if those kids are nor in protective custody, I hope.
The kids are in state protective custody.. They were questioned today by FBI psychologists and agents. This is about to get very interesting as ICE is now looking for all of the released persons. It appears they may be all here illegally, which may lead to some more serious questions about our border security.

The Latest: Compound defendants to be released pending trial

A state judge has denied a request by prosecutors to keep in jail the two men and three women who were arrested during a raid at a New Mexico compound as they await trial on child abuse charges.

The decision came Monday evening after a lengthy hearing in Taos during which prosecutors said the five defendants were preparing for a dangerous anti-government mission.

They presented evidence of the firearms training done by Siraj Ibn Wahhaj (see-DAHJ' wah-HAJ') and described a compound fortified by old tires and wooden pallets.

Judge Sarah Backus said although she was concerned by "troubling facts," prosecutors failed to articulate any specific threats to the community.

She set a $20,000 bond for each and ordered that they wear ankle monitors and have weekly contact with their attorneys.

The judge, Sarah Backus, was appointed by a Repub governor.

According to the story she is an elected Democrat that has a history of low bail for violent offenders.

Well, fuck head......some bad news for you....The judge (Sarah Backus) was appointed by a REPUBLICAN governor (Susana Martinez of NM.)........Try again,LOL
HA HA. Oh, so a Republican appointed her. Oh gee, well that sure shuts me up doesn't it, though ? She was appointed by a RINO, you klutz, which is the same or worse, than a Democrat, and she herself is a DEMOCRAT.

A Democrat, liberal, spineless gooneybird, who instead of doing things correctly, and by the law, she acts in accordance with liberal PC mentality, which says don't do anything that might offend the Muslim Brotherhood front groups (CAIR, ISNA, MSA, etc).

Few things are worse than having deranged people like this in positions of major public responsibility. She's a danger to the public, and should be removed from the bar.
A democrat transplanted from San Francisco no less.

A democrat transplanted from San Francisco no less.
GAG!

th

Imagine what the DNC MSM would do if this Islamic terror compound were a Christian group. It would be the story of the year...is it any wo
Prosecutors have labeled the charges as terrorism. That's more than "hearsay"

Look, fuck head, I am not defending those low-life at the compound...BUT, prosecutors can offer charges all they want, and a judge decides their validity......See how it works???
Yeah I do see. So let me let you in on it. The judge let them go because she said prosecutors failed to articulate any specific threats to the community. Uh, school shooting is not a "threat to the community" ?

And there doesn't even need to be anything so specific. All there needs t be is probable cause.

This judge is full of crap. She's just like a lot of Democrat liberals who suffer from the mental disorder of PC gone wild. She's petrified of being called a racist (the 5 suspects are all black), and an "Islamaphobe", and then having to answer to the Islamist activist community (CAIR, ISNA, MAS, MSA, etc)

Maybe next time she goes up on the bench instead of wearing just black judge robe, she'll go all the way and wear a niqab.

Imagine what the DNC MSM would do if this Islamic terror compound were a Christian group. It would be the story of the year...is it any wonder so many Americans who get their news from the DNC MSM, don't know what the Hell is going on. They are being purposely gas lighted and misinformed, but they don't know it.

Where did this story go? Seems like it should have been HUGE.

Forum List

Back