TERROR BABIES: Threat to Americans....SHOCKING!

Bullfighter

Rookie
Jun 10, 2010
Texas Republican state legislator Rep. Debbie Riddle was not prepared for Anderson Cooper Tuesday night.

Riddle appeared on "Anderson Cooper 360" to discuss the threat of "terror babies" — a supposed threat in which terrorist organizations send pregnant women to the United States to have their children, who would be US citizens but trained and raised abroad to be terrorists and could enter and leave the US without raising suspicion

Watch Video:

Anderson Cooper Stuns GOP Rep. On 'Terror Babies': 'They Did Not Tell Me You Were Going To Grill Me' (VIDEO)

"Unnamed sources" are so helpful in making one sound credible while they are actually just bullshitting.

Texas Republican state legislator Rep. Debbie Riddle was not prepared for Anderson Cooper Tuesday night.

Riddle appeared on "Anderson Cooper 360" to discuss the threat of "terror babies" — a supposed threat in which terrorist organizations send pregnant women to the United States to have their children, who would be US citizens but trained and raised abroad to be terrorists and could enter and leave the US without raising suspicion

Watch Video:

Anderson Cooper Stuns GOP Rep. On 'Terror Babies': 'They Did Not Tell Me You Were Going To Grill Me' (VIDEO)

almost as shocking as this....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcKpx2DxGwY&feature=related]YouTube - Unknown Lifeform in North Carolina Sewer![/ame]

"terror babies" batteries not included.

it sounds like the name of some 90's kids toy.

honestly this whole terror babies concept sounds a whole like something from the movie "salt".

im not not buying this horse crap.

• Banned
"terror babies" batteries not included.

it sounds like the name of some 90's kids toy.

honestly this whole terror babies concept sounds a whole like something from the movie "salt".

im not not buying this horse crap.

Wasn't his name, Chucky?

panic-button.jpg

wait-why-are-we-panicking.jpg

images

images

everybody_panic.jpg

panic+button.png

225_home-alone-lr.jpg

Forum List

Back